Anna Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fully agree. I work in the industry and I make nothing like the money girls are making on OF. There's no need for her to be doing "in person meets" with the money her OF makes.
I’m replying late haven’t been on the thread. My comments about the “in person” stuff was more to do with her weird travelling.
---
I forgot we had this thread
IMG_6047.jpeg

Reactions: 2
My concern is, this all came out at the funeral? Of her baby. Why is she caught up in some drama rather than mourning I don’t get it

Reactions: 8
My concern is, this all came out at the funeral? Of her baby. Why is she caught up in some drama rather than mourning I don’t get it
It’s a distraction I guess. This is what she does though. It’s nothing new.

Reactions: 1
She’s starting to look trashy lol like dirty/greasy… looks to be getting rid of her sweet girl image (if she ever had one)

Reactions: 11
Wow I think this reply is so rude
Is that her way of launching the new dude as her boyfriend? Because if she’s there with her mum, dad, and brother, who wouldn’t be weird to take that photo in her eyes then? only leaves him

Reactions: 3
has anyone seen pics of her and the ‘friend’ kissing????
I saw some comments on her latest Tiktok where they got caught in the rain on an outing but haven’t seen any pics. She’s basically replaced Glen with this other guy. Can’t be alone. Surely no one’s believing the “family friend” line anymore 😂 they are together in every Tiktok.
---
It is rude but she’s fake nice. She seems stuck as a teenager with her cutesy voice. Must be what her subs like.

Reactions: 8
She’s the one who’s always said that Atis takes a lot of her pictures and it’s normal for him/they don’t think otherwise soooo her reply is a little OTT lol… even on her latest tiktok people seem to be getting over her

Reactions: 7
She’s the one who’s always said that Atis takes a lot of her pictures and it’s normal for him/they don’t think otherwise soooo her reply is a little OTT lol… even on her latest tiktok people seem to be getting over her
Also what a crazy coincidence she was wearing a white top with no bra and it was pouring 😂😂 OOPSIE nip pic. No ones buying it anymore 😂

Reactions: 7
She wants another cat?! Thank God Glen had the mind to rescue all the pets he could off of her. At least the comments are not having it for the most part, the shine is definitely wearing since he left.

• Wow
Reactions: 5