Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her kids ever stop crying?
No they are neglected because Anna is too busy recording herself and taking selfies. She needs to go on a training course for kids management and learn how to cater to their needs rather than shut the door on them screaming so she can wank on insta.

Reactions: 9
Her kids are always crying because she can't meet there needs... She's too self obsessed and they interfere with her daytime baths and yoga...

Reactions: 7
Her kids are always crying because she can't meet there needs... She's too self obsessed and they interfere with her daytime baths and yoga...
She is just a bleep who can't stop being self obsessed and realise that her life doesn't just revolve around her..

Reactions: 5
She’s barely even with them. She “works”, has a nanny, is always out walking or speaking to her therapist or filming herself for Instagram. Why did she have 3 if it’s so unbearable for her? Yes it’s hard, but she’s doing it under much easier circumstances than majority of the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s barely even with them. She “works”, has a nanny, is always out walking or speaking to her therapist or filming herself for Instagram. Why did she have 3 if it’s so unbearable for her? Yes it’s hard, but she’s doing it under much easier circumstances than majority of the rest of us.
All she does is moan moan moan and I suspect that she has an eating disorder with the way she talks about food and exercise sometimes. She is giving her kids major complex if she continues

i assume she had 3 as the second was a boy. Otherwise I can’t understand it as after having two you know it’s bloody hard work, so IMO the choice to have a 3rd is a fully informed choice.

Reactions: 2
All she does is moan moan moan and I suspect that she has an eating disorder with the way she talks about food and exercise sometimes. She is giving her kids major complex if she continues
I think she has a body image / food issues. Of course her exercise is for her ‘mental health.’
I think she has all classic signs of someone with issues but dresses it up as something else.

Reactions: 2
I think she has a body image / food issues. Of course her exercise is for her ‘mental health.’
I think she has all classic signs of someone with issues but dresses it up as something else.
I think she has an eating disorder because the thinks she says like eating grated cheese as a snack and getting her hiit workout in everyday and not drinking drinks with sugar in is all part of the problem.

Again she is struggling with kids everyday

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think she has an eating disorder because the thinks she says like eating grated cheese as a snack and getting her hiit workout in everyday and not drinking drinks with sugar in is all part of the problem.

Again she is struggling with kids everyday
Blimey she really hates being a parent doesn't she

Reactions: 3
Here is my take on Anna the Scammer...

She's a closet lesbian, and she resents the fact the either A. She feels this way or B. She feels like she cant be herself
(There is nothing wrong with being lesbian by the way)
Heres how I've come to this conclusion

Bought up in a religious family, who would probably disapprove, or it not being the 'norm'
Always talks about how when she was young she was 'misunderstood'
Hates men -
Doesnt like her dad
Doesnt have relationship with brother
Wont call boys by their name, she says things like 'O' 'C' 'middle child' etc
Seems to favour her daughter
Resents her husband
Gushes for other female creators (maybe this is just to grab her target audience)
I think shes holding back from who she truly is and its making her the way she is. What do you think?
Plus obvious narcissistic characteristics.

I’m not convinced to be honest. I think just incredibly spoilt and has found that lots of middle class women like the permission her to feel overwhelmed, as it seems to be the current fashionable phrase amongst the insta crowd.

I get that some posts are tongue in cheek but I think the lesbians hate men narrative is to be avoided.
She’s clearly not insanely in love with her husband which I’d wager is not uncommon post multiple kids & probably finds two boys a lot. Bit of a jump to conclude she’s at the back of the closet!

I get that some posts are tongue in cheek but I think the lesbians hate men narrative is to be avoided.
She’s clearly not insanely in love with her husband which I’d wager is not uncommon post multiple kids & probably finds two boys a lot. Bit of a jump to conclude she’s at the back of the closet!
I agree with you.
I followed Anna from the start when she was still mamascrapbook and from watching and listening I conclude she definitely has issues with men and definitely gives a preferential treatment to her daughter over her boys. I know people will say, it’s because she is a baby but I think you really it comes down to sex of the child. I feel for her husband and the boys.

Just came across Anna recently. Is she basically always so cringey?

Yes she has always been deranged and cuntish.

Maybe she should sort out her relationship with boys rather than witch about them on Instagram
Yes parenting has been particularly tough with two of the kids. I wonder which two of three? Oh Florence is just so funny and adorable. Psychotherapist practicing favouritism.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t seem very together at the moment for a therapist. I think she needs to spend some time on herself getting her ducks in a row before continuing making posts to help people. Some of it comes across as really self indulgent and it’s really disingenuous.