Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched much of stories recently-too annoying.
I get it it's hard and I would probaly be annoyed if my partner was going to need looked after for 3 weeks while I did everything BUT they have the means to fix it.. Get childcare--is a day nursery or childminder er not good enough for Anna? Then I'm sure there is another nanny they could find.
She really doesn't seem to enjoy being a parent. I havev friends married 10 years still no children openly admit they don't want children n there too selfish and used to a certain way of life. Fair enough, why have three then cry and stamp your feet everyday!

Reactions: 4
At some point someone needs to say yes I am judging your “hard”. It’s not objectively hard and maybe acknowledging that would be good for you. You can have bad days but if you think everyday is a bad day you need perspective ASAP.
This is so true ! Anna is all about ' it's ok to struggle and admit your struggling and feel overwhelmed ', yes this is ok to an extent , but once you recognise those feelings do something about to - either increase your coping and support or reduce the demands or expectations , thinking of everyday as overwhelming just maintains the feelings of being overwhelmed , she struggles with managing her kids tantrums but has tantrums of her own all the time! She really does need some rationale thinking to see that she is actually over reacting rather then try and normalise her responses. She is unhinged. She charges incredible amounts on her website for coaching , I don't think she even does therapy anymore , sees herself as too good for this now , basically she is a PR machine and she is the product of her promotions. So many therapists are unable to see their own abuse cycles and are in therapy to fulfill a need for themselves rather than wanting to help others

Reactions: 5
I’d she stopped posting on Instagram she’d free up a lot of time. Plus I doubt she’d be missed. It’s very hard to feel sorry for someone that comes across as so spoilt.

Reactions: 8
I agree with two PP. I think all this 'self care' is going too far and we have to have a happy medium. By all means look after your own needs, but cancelling a holiday is going too far. It was for the family....not just Anna. When we choose to become parents we have to concede to putting the family at the heart of what we do.

I believe they would have got it for free as it's her in-laws holiday home. I think. But still the kids are the perfect age for running about and digging on the beach whilst the mum and dad sit and have a coffee on the picnic rug. Family life is meant to be enjoyable.....why have three if it's so awful?!
I know this is an old quote but I thought I'd bring this up. The media idea of 'self care' is this sexy, face mask, candle lit bath, saying no to coffee with the mum you don't really like anyway and taking an extra 10 minutes in bed to snooze the alarm. Self care itself is actually very different, it should be restorative and purposeful. If you're depressed the simple act of cleaning your teeth is self care... self care has been sold to rich, middle class white women as little 'niceties' in the day and it totally devalues it. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see her stories this morning? All about how his operation will affect her yet again… the very definition of privilege.

Reactions: 3
I saw that and felt sorry for Tarun. She is just a big mean girl
And she gives advice to people on how to deal with an anxiety and stressful situations? It’s like being a nutritionist and giving the best advice on how to eat well and healthy but then sitting down to eat McDonalds to show that you are just like everyone else ( human ) and can not help but eat badly too. What’s the point? She just does not make any sense to me. But even less her followers who lap it all up!

How TF does she have any clients left? The woman is unhinged and seems permanently on the edge of a nervous breakdown.

Noise sensitivity for fucks sake. I assume she means feeling a bit irritable, like the rest of us get, but has to give it a pretentious label…

I think it shows how little she does normally. The only way she can cope is to fib her kids off into free David Lloyd classes while moaning about how ‘sensitive’ she is. She’s another one who seems to struggle with the realities of life.

She forgot to say spoilt in the picture above. Also, it shows just how great she thinks she is, to shoe what the picture isn’t showing… she’s making a lot of assumptions about what people think about how she looks.

Reactions: 4
She forgot to say spoilt in the picture above. Also, it shows just how great she thinks she is, to shoe what the picture isn’t showing… she’s making a lot of assumptions about what people think about how she looks.
Look at how she admires herself. She thinks she is god's gift to earth. It's just the narcissistic glare she gives herself in the camera adoring herself

Attachments

Reactions: 1