Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across Anna via another Instagram. I’m vaguely intrigued! I liked her at the start, then I read this thread/s!

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed her Instagram back when it was more of a hone renovation account. Now I just skip her stories it’s the usual ott nonsense

Reactions: 1
Anna's stories tonight have left me really confused. It's disgusting how she treats Tarun and somehow everything circles back to Anna needing attention and time. She is out everyday spending time with her friends but somehow that's not enough. It's completely bizzare to me how she had 3 children when she finds them so overwhelming. She is clearly struggling and needs mental health help and she needs to sack that stupid therapist of hers because she hasn't improved over these years at all. I can definitely see a divorce coming when the kids are slightly older

Reactions: 4
Can she (or her husband) not see the narcissistic cycle she is in. It’s not burn out, it’s emotional, manipulative abuse. It’s classic ‘feels threatened’ > ‘inflicts emotional abuse’ > ‘plays the victim’ > ‘Feels Empowered’

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The thing that baffles me the most is the third baby. Not uncommon though I know a lot of people who make that life decision & then talk about how they can’t cope. Imo once you have 2 kids without a big age gap you have a fairly good sense of how demanding, time consuming & exhausting kids are. So if you choose to have more after that it’s a fairly informed choice.

Reactions: 5
Can she (or her husband) not see the narcissistic cycle she is in. It’s not burn out, it’s emotional, manipulative abuse. It’s classic ‘feels threatened’ > ‘inflicts emotional abuse’ > ‘plays the victim’ > ‘Feels Empowered’
She is such a manipulator. My Goodness!

Reactions: 6
She deleted the story pretty quickly but after saying T had to have surgery she then ranted really nastily that she needed surgery on her foot for 4 years and didn’t have time, couldn’t possibly fit it in but it’s alright for T to have it.

I need finger surgery but can’t schedule it as I’m self employed but I would never be jealous of my husband needing something like that. She’s then showing off so much she gets ill over him NEEDING surgery and taking time out, not showing off as she worried for him, and then feels guilt/shame so that is definitely some kind of abuse towards T. I kinda get the blow up and then feeling ashamed about the behaviour but then to tell masses of people what a witch you’ve been and turn it around to herself and her needs is just too much.

Poor guy is holding down a job and earning the money to fund the lifestyle/massive house not swanning into London each day to put his feet up on his desk like she seems to think. I’m not saying she has it easy at home but just cut him some slack, he seems to put up with so much toxic behaviour and resentment from her.

How awful to be jealous your husband ‘gets’ to have surgery?!

Reactions: 9
She deleted the story pretty quickly but after saying T had to have surgery she then ranted really nastily that she needed surgery on her foot for 4 years and didn’t have time, couldn’t possibly fit it in but it’s alright for T to have it.

I need finger surgery but can’t schedule it as I’m self employed but I would never be jealous of my husband needing something like that. She’s then showing off so much she gets ill over him NEEDING surgery and taking time out, not showing off as she worried for him, and then feels guilt/shame so that is definitely some kind of abuse towards T. I kinda get the blow up and then feeling ashamed about the behaviour but then to tell masses of people what a witch you’ve been and turn it around to herself and her needs is just too much.

Poor guy is holding down a job and earning the money to fund the lifestyle/massive house not swanning into London each day to put his feet up on his desk like she seems to think. I’m not saying she has it easy at home but just cut him some slack, he seems to put up with so much toxic behaviour and resentment from her.

She was off to London to get her nails done and brunch with friend after the episode or was that the day before.. I get classic abuser vibes from her. She abused Tarun and had a full blown meltdown because he needed a surgery not going on vacation and suddenly she is trying to damage control and it's about burn out. How do you have burnout when you are constantly going out with friends for lunch, walks, dates and then having a nanny for children. I really don't understand... Poor poor Tarun! She didn't even mention once how much pain he is in or how he is not well but it was all about Anna. Those stories are disgusting. I do agree with the previous poster that she is a narcissistic

Suddenly she has recovered miraculously from the meltdown and is off out again. She is out everyday and still needs meditation to just get through a school pick up. Why have 3 kids when you can't even pick them up from school without needing a whole 15 minutes me time.. I'm so baffled!

Attachments

Reactions: 7

I think she is a nasty piece of work. I think quite often her mask slips.

Reactions: 8
Again Tarun is at work super early and she is out meeting friends. It's like a 16 years old is plonked with 3 kids and can't come to terms with her life
She loves to throw in she came to Farnham.
Yes we know, Farnham is lovely and very posh I always feel she loves to show just how upmarket her friends are!

Why has she taken to talking really slow and stop starting every few words when speaking? The accent feels so forced and if you’ve followed her long enough we know it’s fake anyway.

Again absolutely no concern for T needing surgery just more about how it’s going to affect her and her life. It’s really tough balancing work and childcare through the holidays, I get it, but come on the guys obviously injured. She’s also been very vague regarding the surgery (which is fine as he definitely didn’t want a platform, I remember when she did the live revealing herself to him and he didn’t look happy!) so I’m wondering if it’s a football injury or similar that’s making her resent him more.

The constant tagging of where they’re going and what they’re doing is new, obviously trying to cash in and let them know Great Anna is going to bestow them with her presence…and hopefully get the free Insta-Hun Special while she’s visiting whatever place.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t get it. It’s just I can’t cope rinse & repeat but include a different stressor. She needs childcare so that she has the time to make more of the same content about struggling with parenting. Maybe just skip that, no need for childcare happy days, sorted.

I don’t find kids easy but 1) I know this so I stopped at 2, & 2) if I did nothing but complain constantly someone would tell me to STFU.

At some point someone needs to say yes I am judging your “hard”. It’s not objectively hard and maybe acknowledging that would be good for you. You can have bad days but if you think everyday is a bad day you need perspective ASAP.

Reactions: 5
I’m not on this thread to Stan Anna, but I have three kids and a husband that works similar hours to T and I was trying to put myself in her position.

To be fair I’d be bleeping gutted if my husband had to have surgery right at the beginning of the goddamn school holidays, meaning he could conveniently and legitimately lie in bed or on the sofa for the first three weeks while I did all the tit work.

Then again, I don’t have a nanny.

She says in her stories she only has childcare covered for two days. So presumably and the other five days she’s trying to juggle three kids and WFH, as well as probably look after T since he won’t be able to move?

I don’t know why they only have childcare two days a week? Why doesn’t she stick her youngest in nursery full time and put the other two in summer clubs? That’s what I’m doing problem sorted and no one’s ugly crying on the kitchen floor. Then again, having your tit together doesn’t make for good content maybe?

That said, the timing of it really works out for him doesn’t it? Hands-off all summer holidays? I’d be fewwwwwmmmming!

W
I’m not on this thread to Stan Anna, but I have three kids and a husband that works similar hours to T and I was trying to put myself in her position.

To be fair I’d be bleeping gutted if my husband had to have surgery right at the beginning of the goddamn school holidays, meaning he could conveniently and legitimately lie in bed or on the sofa for the first three weeks while I did all the tit work.

Then again, I don’t have a nanny.

She says in her stories she only has childcare covered for two days. So presumably and the other five days she’s trying to juggle three kids and WFH, as well as probably look after T since he won’t be able to move?

I don’t know why they only have childcare two days a week? Why doesn’t she stick her youngest in nursery full time and put the other two in summer clubs? That’s what I’m doing problem sorted and no one’s ugly crying on the kitchen floor. Then again, having your tit together doesn’t make for good content maybe?

That said, the timing of it really works out for him doesn’t it? Hands-off all summer holidays? I’d be fewwwwwmmmming!
Her WFH isn’t your average working from home. I assume she has clients? Otherwise she can make her own hours.
If this was a once off I think more people would empathise but she never stops giving out, she’s built a brand out of being overwhelmed 100% of the time. Her husband apparently pays at least the lions share of their expenses. I don’t think she acknowledges that, in fact she seems resentful of him. Looking after 3 kids isn’t a picnic but being an office slave is easily as bad if not far worse at times. She choose 3 kids but she doesn’t acknowledge that either.

Reactions: 2
W

Her WFH isn’t your average working from home. I assume she has clients? Otherwise she can make her own hours.
If this was a once off I think more people would empathise but she never stops giving out, she’s built a brand out of being overwhelmed 100% of the time. Her husband apparently pays at least the lions share of their expenses. I don’t think she acknowledges that, in fact she seems resentful of him. Looking after 3 kids isn’t a picnic but being an office slave is easily as bad if not far worse at times. She choose 3 kids but she doesn’t acknowledge that either.
I don’t disagree with any of that.

There’s definitely a theme of it all being so unfair and why is it so haaaaard? When there are obvious choices she could have made to make her already very easy life even easier.

Reactions: 2