Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I peeped yesterday, not looked at her page in ages.

This was her story. She was describing being excited to have people over for dinner. Fair enough I thought, most people feel the same. But then she proceeds to inform everyone that one friend is neurologist and another one is paediatrician. There will be some serious conversations round the table blah blah. I mean seriously, how desperate you must be to find an excuse to throw in friends professions. Is that her circle of friends? Of course it is.
She should just get off her high horse.

Reactions: 7
Why have kids if you are so sensory sensitive? Everything overwhelms her. Her kids don't deserve her!! All she does is moan about them constantly. I've never seen a parent so overwhelmed with their kids constantly

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She over discloses and is unboundaried in the way that people are when they’re not okay.

Also: what on earth is she on about in her latest post? It’s nonsensical.

Reactions: 5
She over discloses and is unboundaried in the way that people are when they’re not okay.

I think sometimes she just creates posts for the sake of it to keep her engagement going. It is the whole reason she keeps posting these stupid stories singing to the camera and telling us she is on a walk.. like anyone cares to know

Reactions: 3

I guess she’s letting us know how he nervous system was overwhelmed by all the sensory input. I’m guessing she feels qualified to talk about it after having a neurologist friend at her house for dinner.

More then her posts I actually hate all the comments. Oh thank you Anna I needed to her this today. Hit the nail on the head. Oh yes I also wanted to throw my baby out of the window! 😳

Honestly, are her followers genuinely believe all this? In today’s day and age, all you need as Instagram page, few celeb friends to push you and before you know it you get a column in a paper and feature on a morning tv. Book is a bonus too.
I hate how words mental health have been exploited!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's worked her way somewhere near the top of the hideous Insta mlm scheme. The truly tragic thing is that she well have followers who genuinely need help from those properly qualified in dealing with mental health who instead are buying her therapy and courses. They could save their money and just Google all the info or get real help.

Reactions: 6
So bloody unprofessional. She needs a separate business account if she wants to be taken seriously. She just wants to be another instamum really but won’t admit it. She’s playing at psychotherapy which is not right.

Reactions: 7
So bloody unprofessional. She needs a separate business account if she wants to be taken seriously. She just wants to be another instamum really but won’t admit it. She’s playing at psychotherapy which is not right.
She wants quick cash with the least amount of effort and excessive amounts of insta adoration.

It's funny how her content and services are more tailored towards Pep talk content or motivational speeches. Also if her own methods and tips and tricks for dealing with anxiety would be that great, she would have been driving for the last 10 years and not sat at home twiddling her thumbs scared of driving. Utter bullshit. She is a narcissist

It's funny how her content and services are more tailored towards Pep talk content or motivational speeches. Also if her own methods and tips and tricks for dealing with anxiety would be that great, she would have been driving for the last 10 years and not sat at home twiddling her thumbs scared of driving. Utter bullshit. She is a narcissist