Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks different, does she get filler?

I couldn't believe one of her crappy poems, it was something around how people make others feel less and then use their struggles to make money off them online. That's literally what she does.

Reactions: 5

I couldn't believe one of her crappy poems, it was something around how people make others feel less and then use their struggles to make money off them online. That's literally what she does.
Yes she’s now fully botoxed.

Yes she has lots of Botox and fake teeth, eyebrows, eye lashes etc. Fake tan to the max with tons of makeup

Reactions: 1
Yes she has lots of Botox and fake teeth, eyebrows, eye lashes etc. Fake tan to the max with tons of makeup
That because she all about self care. It’s her hubby I feel sorry for having to deal with all her drama 🙄

That because she all about self care. It’s her hubby I feel sorry for having to deal with all her drama 🙄
I feel sorry for Tarun too. I would never want my brother to be married to someone like Anna whose purpose in life is self care and to cause unnecessary drama

Reactions: 4
Shed so insufferable. Love to see a successful woman, but she's so self centred and ridiculous to be making up struggles to moan about the seem relatable it's gross. Nought wrong at all with having a nanny, spending loads on clothes etc, but there is when being disingenuous about it. I am sure there are actually a lot of women who feel they should be okay and not struggle because of what they have and what help they have, who would love someone to say its okay to find it hard still. She should cut out the crap and pretending this, that and the other and just be honest. If her books are that good they'll speak for themselves.

• Heart
More lies. How can anyone trust a mental health professional when they cannot tell the truth about the most inane things.

Reactions: 6
Oh I’d forgotten she’s cancelled a family getaway last second because she felt too overwhelmed to pack. Me me me. Kids would have loved to getaway. Yes I get antsy packing but I just get on with it.

Oh joy, you say a podcast with her and CT is happening? The two of them. Cripes.

Oh I’d forgotten she’s cancelled a family getaway last second because she felt too overwhelmed to pack. Me me me. Kids would have loved to getaway. Yes I get antsy packing but I just get on with it.

Oh joy, you say a podcast with her and CT is happening? The two of them. Cripes.
Again reeks of privilege to be able to just cancel. Because you’re aware another one is around the corner.

That is one podcast I will not be listening to!

Well good on her for her books I suppose. I won't be buying them but many will and it's a good income.

I have been thinking about therapy a bit recently and thinking it encourages a constant navel gazing behaviour and sometimes keeps the person who is having the therapy in a certain type of loop, not able to move on.

Anna certainly seems in that loop herself, constantly banging on about the same old same old issues (self worth, motherhood, division of labour in the home) and not finding peace with it and moving on. It might backfire....as she isn't exactly a walking advert for her therapies! She's still entirely stuck in the mire. Even with her nanny/cleaner/ helpful, high earning husband

Reactions: 7
I have been thinking about therapy a bit recently and thinking it encourages a constant navel gazing behaviour and sometimes keeps the person who is having the therapy in a certain type of loop, not able to move on.
Only bad therapists will create dependent clients. It’s unethical to keep a client stuck.

You’re not wrong about Anna though. She’s definitely stuck in her trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anna seems to exist to moan. Personally, I wouldn’t be attracted to a therapist whose selling point was being a mess. I know therapist doesn’t equal perfect human, but I think a healthy division and level of professionalism helps. But once you use social media to sell, that’s long gone.

Reactions: 6
Wow what a riveting situation! So hilarious can't stop laughing...

Crikey, how many car related incidents can one women have? When I used to follow her there were multiple car park tickets, bumps in the car and parking issues. YAWN.

Crikey, how many car related incidents can one women have? When I used to follow her there were multiple car park tickets, bumps in the car and parking issues. YAWN.
There is a new car saga everyday! You know Anna is just a perfectionist and not a greedy liar privileged woman!

Reactions: 2