Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she’d just shut up about this grief if she isn’t going to say what it was.

Reactions: 2
Well it wasn't her dad she lost, she just mentioned in one of her many dull stories, that her parents have lost their cat. Cue more grief content.

Reactions: 4
Not Anna posting her gifted clothes on Vinted for the poor fans to buy! Also think she fancies Dr Alex

Reactions: 1
So Anna has started one of those new broadcast channels on Instagram and her idea is that she will post a daily voice note to “encourage, inspire or prompt a little self-compassion”.

Only took 5 days for that to turn into a shill for her own products:

IMG_1837.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught one of her stories rambling on about her drinking becoming a clutch or words to that effect because she used to have a glass of wine on a fri and sat night 🙄

I think of what's happening in Gaza atm and to see pathetic influencers like Anna talking shite, it's just all incredibly futile.

Reactions: 8
I'm always surprised she's still at it. She needs to put the phone down and seek therapy for narcissism. I'm sure there's some inspirational cards she could buy for that 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm always surprised she's still at it. She needs to put the phone down and seek therapy for narcissism. I'm sure there's some inspirational cards she could buy for that 🤡
Did she ever reveal the six week tragedy that happened and coincided with her book launch? Or is that trauma healed and she's moved on to the next non event?

Reactions: 3
Why is she begging for free holidays now and constantly plugging gifted stays? Why does a therapist need free hotel stays for a huge family of 5 in this current economic climate? Really disappointed with these holiday companies.

Reactions: 7
Thank goodness she has Tarun when she decides it’s too much parenting an autistic child!!! 🤬🤬 I have an autistic child and don’t have that luxury as his ‘dad’ left us. I have to carry on regardless of how tired or run down I am. She really doesn’t know how lucky she is. It really p****s me off when she constantly complains about her child, he’s not an inconvenience. However hard it is for Anna, it’s a million times harder for him, especially having a mother who hides in the car.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
You're so right. My mother was useless with any aspect of it, just like Anna. No surprises that I have a bad relationship with her. Selfish parents are so damaging. I'm in the same position as you with a ND child and dad abandoned us. I've done all the parenting despite my own autism and ADD. I can't stand pathetic POS like her that show such disdain for their husbands and children, especially children who need much more support.

She was stupid to have a third when she already couldn't look after 2 and complained about her husband constantly. I mean, poor her having a cleaner, nanny and husband do everything for her, what an inspiration she is 😂🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You're so right. My mother was useless with any aspect of it, just like Anna. No surprises that I have a bad relationship with her. Selfish parents are so damaging. I'm in the same position as you with a ND child and dad abandoned us. I've done all the parenting despite my own autism and ADD. I can't stand pathetic POS like her that show such disdain for their husbands and children, especially children who need much more support.

She was stupid to have a third when she already couldn't look after 2 and complained about her husband constantly. I mean, poor her having a cleaner, nanny and husband do everything for her, what an inspiration she is 😂🤡
It just makes me so cross, my son knows how amazing he is as I tell him all the time. His autism is only a part of him, he is so much more. He has many challenges and will continue to do so, but I want him to be confident that he has someone in his corner no matter what. I do worry that Anna’s behaviour and clear disdain will make it harder for her child to manage his emotions.

I don't have a neurodiverse child but that story was hard to watch. She speaks so negatively of him. This is on a public platform. Not even a private conversation between friends. I imagine it is challenging but she rarely celebrates his differences. He has so much to offer the world. No matter what. It's hard to watch his mother talk like that about him. What a witch. It's all 'me me me' with her. He's not an inconvenience. When you're a parent it's not about you anymore. I have 2 kids and I have little time to sit there talking tit. She winds me up.

Reactions: 7
I understand a little how she feels as I suspect my child to also be autistic/adhd, awaiting diagnosis. He can be non stop with movement, questions and noise also but I also suspect I may be neurodiverse too as I find the noise so triggering and can have meltdowns too from the build up of overwhelm. However, I treat my child with compassion and it's my reaction that I need to focus on, not on him being different or labelling him negatively. She might be wired differently too but she is being bitchy about it the way she refers to him as "the middle child" in that mean tone.
She's incredibly privileged and most part is blind to it. When some sense of awareness kicks in, she backtracks for a bit but then is back to feeling sorry for herself. I find her incredibly selfish.

Cynically I think she is sharing some of these stories about her son to line up the next set of paid content she will start offering - how to parent your autistic child.

She is the last person I would trust for such advice.

I understand a little how she feels as I suspect my child to also be autistic/adhd, awaiting diagnosis. He can be non stop with movement, questions and noise also but I also suspect I may be neurodiverse too as I find the noise so triggering and can have meltdowns too from the build up of overwhelm. However, I treat my child with compassion and it's my reaction that I need to focus on, not on him being different or labelling him negatively. She might be wired differently too but she is being bitchy about it the way she refers to him as "the middle child" in that mean tone.
She's incredibly privileged and most part is blind to it. When some sense of awareness kicks in, she backtracks for a bit but then is back to feeling sorry for herself. I find her incredibly selfish.

Cynically I think she is sharing some of these stories about her son to line up the next set of paid content she will start offering - how to parent your autistic child.

She is the last person I would trust for such advice.
It can be very hard parenting an ND child, there are days when I am on my knees with exhaustion. Like you say though, it’s parenting with compassion and understanding that’s needed. You are doing a great job for you and your child.

Anna, however, is far too focused on herself as usual.

• Heart
Just a couple more thoughts - I respected her because in the 'old days' she never posted pics of the children whatsoever, then it was maybe a hand or a foot, now it's full frame but no face. One of the latest reels is terrible as well showing her comforting her child - rather than making that a private moment, she's purposely got the camera out and put it on record to capture it for the world to see. How many more steps before the kids are in ads.

I also feel with Anna and all these gurus on Instagram - they behave as if you can never be possibly cured or set free from whatever mental health challenges you have, that life will always be a struggle / battle and the only way for survival is to constantly re-engage with their content and hand over more money for their 'wisdom'

I certainly don't want to demean anyone with mental health challenges or struggles, but I'm convinced that more people should spend less time thinking about mental health and more time on just enjoying life - better mental health would probably arrive as a result