Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There may be another event happening but the affair (by husband) is very public on the ‘local circuit’.

Reactions: 4
There may be another event happening but the affair (by husband) is very public on the ‘local circuit’.
So do you know them personally? Or is this just hearsay?

Why is she still with him then? I don't care how much he earns, he'd be out on his arse. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Reactions: 1
I bet any money Anna would never leave him. Money over a cheat always. She may actually have to work 5 days a week if she gets divorced. She will never do that

Reactions: 5
Ooh! Curveball- maybe the dad cheated? I reckon I’d he’d died she’d have said- that would have sold way more books!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ooh! Curveball- maybe the dad cheated? I reckon I’d he’d died she’d have said- that would have sold way more books!
Would that really ruin her life to the point she can't function and couldn't bare to even think about how to get through the summer holidays?

But then Anna is very self centered so perhaps so

Would that really ruin her life to the point she can't function and couldn't bare to even think about how to get through the summer holidays?

But then Anna is very self centered so perhaps so
If you found out your dad had been cheating on your mum for long enough then it would probably make you question a few things?! I know we are all older but I can imagine if you thought your parents had been happily married for 40 years and suddenly they weren’t that you might take it quite badly. She’s VERY dramatic. My mum died a few weeks ago, I didn’t take time off other than to deal with some logistics, I didn’t go on stories and ramble loads of tit, I got on with my life. Do I often think oh I must tell mum this or have the odd moment where I suppress a tear, yes but I’m not overcome with grief?! How does that help anyone? And yes I’m a pragmatist, some would think heartless but being an absolute mess about someone that is older than me dying is just a waste of my time, when I could be using it to enjoy what time I have. Honestly my husband sleeping with someone upset me more because I blamed myself and asked myself so many questions. People dying though I just can’t get overly dramatic about. Whatever it is that she’s going through though now is very much the boy that cried wolf- move on Anna it’s boring.

If you found out your dad had been cheating on your mum for long enough then it would probably make you question a few things?! I know we are all older but I can imagine if you thought your parents had been happily married for 40 years and suddenly they weren’t that you might take it quite badly. She’s VERY dramatic. My mum died a few weeks ago, I didn’t take time off other than to deal with some logistics, I didn’t go on stories and ramble loads of tit, I got on with my life. Do I often think oh I must tell mum this or have the odd moment where I suppress a tear, yes but I’m not overcome with grief?! How does that help anyone? And yes I’m a pragmatist, some would think heartless but being an absolute mess about someone that is older than me dying is just a waste of my time, when I could be using it to enjoy what time I have. Honestly my husband sleeping with someone upset me more because I blamed myself and asked myself so many questions. People dying though I just can’t get overly dramatic about. Whatever it is that she’s going through though now is very much the boy that cried wolf- move on Anna it’s boring.
People can grieve however they like, it's a personal thing. But that's the issue here, Anna uses "grief" to shill her own books and products. That's hardly personal.

Reactions: 6
She's definitely putting on a posher accent, it's funny. She is so vain.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230913-171316.png

Congrats Anna, hope it didn't take too long for you to find the right angle/pose to make you look as skinny as possible... right, time to get back to work finding out some more insecurities that mums have so that you can figure out how to monetise them 👍

Reactions: 11
She said earlier her head felt too heavy for her body, that’s because it is. She is so tiny now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It seems to have disappeared! Vanished into thin air with the book sales magically!

Can someone take one for the Tattle team and get the book just to put us out of our misery?! I’m skint sorry!
ETA also do not wish to line that charlatan grifters pockets!

• Haha
Anna has been catching up on Tattle today and low and behold a brief mention that the traumatic, curveball of grief that shook their world is now reflective (whatever that means) that closes that chapter now the book is out

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anna has been catching up on Tattle today and low and behold a brief mention that the traumatic, curveball of grief that shook their world is now reflective (whatever that means) that closes that chapter now the book is out
It was the cat wasnt it? It lost it collar which put Anna into a sunami of grief but now her book is launched, she has come to terms with the loss of said cat collar and is at peace with it. Om

Just watched that story, she goes from showing off her faux leather leggings, flicking her hair to oh it's been 3 months and now I'm reflective about it all oh and by the way I had lunch out. Does anyone believe her bullshit? She lacks self awareness if she thinks this is coming across as genuine.

• Haha