Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, apparently she had an allergic reaction to the lipstick the make up artist put on her for her book launch. Given she has her eyebrows and eyeliner tattooed and has botox, maybe she has. Why would she lie about it though?
---
Is it me or is she deliberately posing to make herself look skeletal?
That has to be an editing fail surely ??

Maybe it's just terrible lighting but it looks to me like lip filler migration - she can barely move her top lip. Not great for someone whose job involves lots of speaking to a camera.
I immediately thought she'd had her lips done when watching stories this morning.

Maybe it's just terrible lighting but it looks to me like lip filler migration - she can barely move her top lip. Not great for someone whose job involves lots of speaking to a camera.
Lips very different today, definitely had them done.

It’s Anna’s birthday today but don’t wish here because she will want to reply to you and just share her book with a friend and leave her a review and make her famous and that’s a gift to her. She just wants to be famous but not mention her birthday, okay guys? What a true narcissist!!

Reactions: 4
It’s Anna’s birthday today but don’t wish here because she will want to reply to you and just share her book with a friend and leave her a review and make her famous and that’s a gift to her. She just wants to be famous but not mention her birthday, okay guys? What a true narcissist!!
It’s the least you can do cos you know so much trauma/grief that she can’t tell you about but will mention once a day!

Reactions: 3
We had someone else claim this as fact. Unless there's proof I'm not buying it, no offence.

We had someone else claim this as fact. Unless there's proof I'm not buying it, no offence.
I am because if it was anything else she would have said. And don’t get me wrong, I’ve been there - my husband got drunk at his Xmas night out and slept with someone. Before you say yeah sure it was only the once, I genuinely believe it was but it’s a long story as to why I know it was. Anyway, it killed me and it was like a trauma/grief, but I didn’t go straight to Instagram and tell everyone? I think there’s a few telling things that make me believe it’s true - no drinking, bet they both aren’t, it leads to arguments and she won’t trust him to drink now. Her being in bed all day and him allowing it, that will last so long and then he will be like, listen get over it, you’ve really milked it. Her putting him on insta- she knows the mistress will be checking her insta- oh look at us playing happy families, she’s pissing on her territory! And a few other things 😂

Reactions: 9
I think even if it was, she would still stay with him for money. She doesn’t earn enough to be on her own with three kids. Anna wants the nanny, cleaner, David Lloyd to palm kids off and ted baker pyjamas. She is not the one to be single and live on less money.
---
I think even if it was, she would still stay with him for money. She doesn’t earn enough to be on her own with three kids. Anna wants the nanny, cleaner, David Lloyd to palm kids off and ted baker pyjamas. She is not the one to be single and live on less money

Reactions: 5
I think even if it was, she would still stay with him for money. She doesn’t earn enough to be on her own with three kids. Anna wants the nanny, cleaner, David Lloyd to palm kids off and ted baker pyjamas. She is not the one to be single and live on less money.
---
I think even if it was, she would still stay with him for money. She doesn’t earn enough to be on her own with three kids. Anna wants the nanny, cleaner, David Lloyd to palm kids off and ted baker pyjamas. She is not the one to be single and live on less money
Absolutely. If it was that she wouldn't leave.

I think it might be her dad. Her mum has been there a few times over the summer holidays and she normally says my parents are over, this last few times she's only said my mum is here.

Plus she said the whole family is grieving, if it was an affair, wouldn't she be saying that she's the only one grieving?

Reactions: 1