Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must feel miserable living in that little brain of hers. It would drive me to insanity when all my thoughts were about self-pity and exhaustion and victimising myself at every living moment of my life.
I’m guessing it is a proven formula and her sale pitch. She is probably laughing with every like and her ‘course’ sold. When will the sheep see her for what she is.

Reactions: 1
This absolute psychotic mess is crying in her stories again. Yesterday was fine for her because nanny was there and she went for a walk but today she had to do it on her own and she had a meltdown. Absolute mess!
It seems like whenever life gets difficult/one or more of her children irritates her she hides from her family and is glued to her phone.

Great coping mechanisms Anna! You should do a course on it 🙄

ps no judgement to anyone else I often turn to my phone as an avoidance tactic. The difference is I don’t sell courses to other people about how to cope with life…

Reactions: 4
This absolute psychotic mess is crying in her stories again. Yesterday was fine for her because nanny was there and she went for a walk but today she had to do it on her own and she had a meltdown. Absolute mess!
Crying into your phone is the most ludicrous attention seeking behaviour…. Like what happens if you stop crying when you press record? Do you fake cry or wait til the tears start again

Reactions: 1
She’s such a Debbie Downer. I find her feed draining, depressing and stressful.

I used to really like Anna''s stuff (this was a couple of years ago ) although I found her inability to follow any instructions infuriating, I can't imagine how frustrating that must be to live with... But anyway, the final straw for me to unfollow today was the present mix up post - gave a 2 year old bronzer intended for a friend, and the friend dinosaur pj's. WTF. I just don't believe her. How badly can you wrap these things to not know which is which?! They are not even remotely similar!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Anna is apparently deleting Instagram off her phone and taking a break but is punctually back to sell her podcast and book as much as she can. She is such a liar conning poor people under the guise of buy my business and make me money so I can help you and I'm such a Messiah. Pathetic person!

Reactions: 2
I used to really like Anna''s stuff (this was a couple of years ago ) although I found her inability to follow any instructions infuriating, I can't imagine how frustrating that must be to live with... But anyway, the final straw for me to unfollow today was the present mix up post - gave a 2 year old bronzer intended for a friend, and the friend dinosaur pj's. WTF. I just don't believe her. How badly can you wrap these things to not know which is which?! They are not even remotely similar!
I genuinely think she deliberately took the wrong present because she saw it as content to talk about on Insta! Oh how relatable to the plebs, I’m such a busy mum too run off my feet…with a nanny, a cleaner etc!

Reactions: 3
Sell out. Her recent posts are so jarring and lame. What even is her point

Reactions: 3
I think someone on here checked recently and she’s no longer accredited by the BACP. Which means she hadn’t done enough CPD or enough client hours (or was behaving unethically) so she couldn’t get reaccredited. I think you have to submit for re-accreditation every couple of years.

Anyway, she’s just a regular ole Instagram snake oil sales woman now.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think someone on here checked recently and she’s no longer accredited by the BACP. Which means she hadn’t done enough CPD or enough client hours (or was behaving unethically) so she couldn’t get reaccredited. I think you have to submit for re-accreditation every couple of years.

Anyway, she’s just a regular ole Instagram snake oil sales woman now.
I think that should be made clear when she’s selling her courses off the back of being a qualified therapist.

She also lets people think she’s a psychologist - which is a completely different qualification.

She also lets people think she’s a psychologist - which is a completely different qualification.
She is a total fraud and she’d never be where she is ( financially) hadn’t it been for Instagram.
Fake it till you make it comes to mind!

Reactions: 2
Accidentally gave her friend a dinosaur as a Christmas present. Unplugged the Gro Clock and the kids woke up at 3am. Forgot nursery was shut today. Thought she was having a hot flush but it’s okay Tarun just cranked the car temperature to 28 degrees - what is he like??!??

Her life is so chaotic and crazy! Wpuld
Forget her head of it wasn’t screwed on! Just like us mums! Luckily, she’s always got her phone with her to make sure each hilarious mishap is recorded for our benefit. What zany thing will happen to her next!?

Her feed is like a crappy BBC sitcom script that didn’t make it past the pilot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Accidentally gave her friend a dinosaur as a Christmas present. Unplugged the Gro Clock and the kids woke up at 3am. Forgot nursery was shut today. Thought she was having a hot flush but it’s okay Tarun just cranked the car temperature to 28 degrees - what is he like??!??

Her life is so chaotic and crazy! Wpuld
Forget her head of it wasn’t screwed on! Just like us mums! Luckily, she’s always got her phone with her to make sure each hilarious mishap is recorded for our benefit. What zany thing will happen to her next!?

Her feed is like a crappy BBC sitcom script that didn’t make it past the pilot.
Remember that ‘hilarious’ couple from the Catherine Tate Show? ‘Guess what I did today?’ 😂

Attachments

• Haha