Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just searched on BACP and can find her. It doesn't matter mind you, because she specifically says her 1:1 coaching is not counselling.. therefore trying to put it out of reach of BACP you would think.

It's currently available for the bargain price of £240 + VAT. Clearly not enough people wanting it at £500 a time

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just searched on BACP and can find her. It doesn't matter mind you, because she specifically says her 1:1 coaching is not counselling.. therefore trying to put it out of reach of BACP you would think.

It's currently available for the bargain price of £240 + VAT. Clearly not enough people wanting it at £500 a time
I’m a properly qualified and regulated practitioner psychologist and my fee is less than half that. That’s daylight robbery!

Reactions: 5
No, you're just a dick Anna who can't be arsed to put with Charlie half the time because he is a middle child and doesn't behave like your puppet to fit in with your lifestyle
A&E you should have a clinical grade mask on

Reactions: 2
I'd really like to know the basis of this diagnosis and how she has come to this conclusion that Charlie has these specific conditions. If she has been to professionals who has labelled him as such then she needs to mention this because otherwise it sounds really offensive and distasteful to moan about him on a public platform. I'm sure she would chose what information about her life and personality she would like to share with thousands of people on the internet them I'm unsure why Charlie has not been given the same choice. She doesn't share her kids faces on Instagram but constantly uses them for photo ops and props for endless content so I'm confused why hide the face. So we don't know what Charlie looks like but we constantly hear about his struggles in life. Kind of defeats the purpose, no?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
‘Child with challenges with emotional regulation’ it’s not even a condition 🤷🏼‍♀️

Some kids are def more challenging than others, my son is very emotional and I find it very difficult but would never try to label him. Surely if there was a genuine condition a childcare practitioner/teacher would have picked it up by now and asked for her son to be reviewed. I’d put money on Anna’s kids being in the most sought after state, if not private, schools.

I think Anna’s son is probably more sensitive than normal, but in Anna’s world, only she is allowed to have strong emotions that everyone in the family must respect and make space for. If her son wants the same treatment, he obviously has a condition 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
‘Child with challenges with emotional regulation’ it’s not even a condition 🤷🏼‍♀️

Some kids are def more challenging than others, my son is very emotional and I find it very difficult but would never try to label him. Surely if there was a genuine condition a childcare practitioner/teacher would have picked it up by now and asked for her son to be reviewed. I’d put money on Anna’s kids being in the most sought after state, if not private, schools.

I think Anna’s son is probably more sensitive than normal, but in Anna’s world, only she is allowed to have strong emotions that everyone in the family must respect and make space for. If her son wants the same treatment, he obviously has a condition 🙄
Couldn't have said it better myself! This is exactly what it is..

Reactions: 2
My son has problems with emotional regulation, but that’s part & parcel with his autism. It is good a condition all on its own. He’s probably not getting enough attention because his Mum takes it all for herself.

Reactions: 4
I know it's been said before, but I'm genuinely speechless that she shares, constantly, her struggles to deal with her own children, and then dresses it up as recognising and respecting her own mental health and boundaries. She must reach her 'I can't cope' point weekly and uses Instagram to reflect on it. Surely, if her courses, books and podcasts were effective, she'd have found much better coping mechanisms than just getting her husband to stay home or take over.

Yes, I get it, three kids is hard work. I know, I have three. I also run a business and work full time. I have no childcare support other than my husband and while there are days that can be incredibly challenging, that's part and parcel of being their mum. Their needs come first, always. Admittedly, when they need me and I have an important work deadline, I feel like I could implode with stress, but it's doable and it always passes. I don't need to weep, take to my bed, or leave the house in order to be 'the parent I want to be'. Maybe I'm doing her a real disservice here, but I can't see how it is SO hard. Weekly.

Yup I completely agree with this. She struggles every single week and can't cope. She has more meltdowns than some toddlers out there and it just puts such a sour spin on parenting. She shows all the reasons for someone who resents being a parent constantly and just had them as a social status or to tick mark the boxes of next to do on life goals. She was having a nervous breakdown yesterday and she is struggling everyday this week. She is only ever happy when she is out with friends or when kids are watching TV quietly. Again she has asked Tarun to work from home because she can't cope on her own with three kids. Funny how she never tells when nanny is here today. It's always working day today rather than nanny day or I have help today.

I know it's been said before, but I'm genuinely speechless that she shares, constantly, her struggles to deal with her own children, and then dresses it up as recognising and respecting her own mental health and boundaries. She must reach her 'I can't cope' point weekly and uses Instagram to reflect on it. Surely, if her courses, books and podcasts were effective, she'd have found much better coping mechanisms than just getting her husband to stay home or take over.

Yes, I get it, three kids is hard work. I know, I have three. I also run a business and work full time. I have no childcare support other than my husband and while there are days that can be incredibly challenging, that's part and parcel of being their mum. Their needs come first, always. Admittedly, when they need me and I have an important work deadline, I feel like I could implode with stress, but it's doable and it always passes. I don't need to weep, take to my bed, or leave the house in order to be 'the parent I want to be'. Maybe I'm doing her a real disservice here, but I can't see how it is SO hard. Weekly.

Attachments

Anna’s job is not to be relatable and yet she seems desperate to be so. She‘s so unprofessional. She advertises on her website her 1:1 coaching as follows:

“Whether you’re looking for clarity, for support or looking to find some techniques to help, coaching sessions are tailored specifically to get to the core of your personal challenge. The aim is that you’ll leave the session feeling empowered and equipped to implement specific tools that will set you on an upward spiral.”

How can she offer that for £240 + VAT when her spiral is very publicly on the downward rather than upward?!

She really makes me wonder why she’s had children. I mean, I’ve had tough days with mine, we all do, but come on, it’s not that horrendous ALL the time! I’ve been a single mum most of my kids lives, and haven’t had a cleaner, nanny, lots of family around, and pots of money, so why is it so hard for her? I’m now disabled and still don’t moan as much as she does.

She must feel miserable living in that little brain of hers. It would drive me to insanity when all my thoughts were about self-pity and exhaustion and victimising myself at every living moment of my life.
Best caption! 🤣 I honestly don’t know how she’s not bored of herself.

Couldn't have said it better myself! This is exactly what it is..
So much of a young child's behaviour is learned through modelling what they see; obviously a great number of children with emotionally regulated parents have emotional regulation issues, but Anna is constantly modelling her own difficulties with emotional regulation online. It must be even more up and down living with her. That certainly won't been helping little Charlie.

• Heart