Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether it’s true or not she should have good security - we all know her address, what expensive things she owns, that her partner works away (when gigs restart) and will know when she’s in the office or at events.

I’m just here because I’m nosy AF but it’s nectar to wannabe burglars
Crazy isn’t it. But in her head, we’re the bad guys finding out her personal information 😂🙄 that she’s freely and happily shared for likes 🤷‍♀️

Whether it’s true or not she should have good security - we all know her address, what expensive things she owns, that her partner works away (when gigs restart) and will know when she’s in the office or at events.

I’m just here because I’m nosy AF but it’s nectar to wannabe burglars
And actually, I’m pretty sure her insurance would not pay out if they found out she had shared all this info on the internet 🤷‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 2
Crazy isn’t it. But in her head, we’re the bad guys finding out her personal information 😂🙄 that she’s freely and happily shared for likes 🤷‍♀️

And actually, I’m pretty sure her insurance would not pay out if they found out she had shared all this info on the internet 🤷‍♀️🙄
Is that a thing that insurance companies can do then?

Isn't her BF 6'4, he must like to wear incredibly tight tees as that looks like it fits her!
IMG_3964-3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone notice she's quite "I'm tit, he's really good" about her relationships? She was like it with the last guy saying she's "punching" etc...

She’ll definitely get a cleaner. I only have a 2 bed and I’m condisdering getting one myself lol.
Support small cleaning businesses, love it, nothing wrong with getting a cleaner!

I always feel a bit sorry for her when she talks about her BF. It's quite clear he doesn't want to be shared on her profile which is fair enough but she always seems desperate to mention him or share random meaningless shots of his arms and legs. It's almost like she's trying to prove something although not sure who to, it's their relationship. But I do feel she should own her own profile and make it about her.

Reactions: 3
I always feel a bit sorry for her when she talks about her BF. It's quite clear he doesn't want to be shared on her profile which is fair enough but she always seems desperate to mention him or share random meaningless shots of his arms and legs. It's almost like she's trying to prove something although not sure who to, it's their relationship. But I do feel she should own her own profile and make it about her.
Yeah I've noticed that, hope she's not setting herself up to get used / skrewed over...

Definitely. It's like instead of actually getting to know the person she has already decided they're 'the one' and so she makes the relationship fit what she wants. She'd moved herself into his place within only a few months of meeting him and as she says he was away with work for most of that time. She can't have known him that well, assume that's why they argued a lot.

Reactions: 3
Definitely. It's like instead of actually getting to know the person she has already decided they're 'the one' and so she makes the relationship fit what she wants. She'd moved herself into his place within only a few months of meeting him and as she says he was away with work for most of that time. She can't have known him that well, assume that's why they argued a lot.
💯 a bit like mollie campsie. So keen to be in a relationship.

Reactions: 4
I wish women would understand there is nothing wrong being single and that first you should be happy as just you, someone else shouldn't be responsible for who you are or your happiness. GIRL POWER!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who has a million pounds to buy a second or third property 😮 found it on Rightmove, it’s huge for the two of them. Why are all these people so rich?

Reactions: 6
She appears to spend money like it's going out of fashion, I'd quite like some of her never ending money trees please. Or he must be loaded!
But yeah I actually think it will just feel very empty, who needs 6 bedrooms for one person?

Does anyone else find it a bit disengenious how Anna is trying to position herself as some kind of budget hunting queen with all the ebay finds and ready made curtains etc when they have literally just bought a 6 bed 1 mil house for themselves?

Reactions: 8
At a guess all their money went on buying the house and now she can’t afford to furnish it. The cost of furnishing a house that size would be ridiculous. If you look at the accounts she follows on her home account it hardly matches up with her eBay finds. I’d have rather bought a smaller house which lets be honest would have plenty big enough for 2 and furnished it as I wanted it than buy a huge house I didn’t need. But then again you wouldn’t be able to brag you lived in a six bed period property.

Those curtains!!! I’m sorry if I offend anyone, this is just my personal taste (and interior design is my bread and butter/previous design student), but they would look so much better full length. She has a stool underneath the window- that could be pulled away from the wall slightly so there is enough room for a full length curtain to be drawn.

Reactions: 7
Those curtains!!! I’m sorry if I offend anyone, this is just my personal taste (and interior design is my bread and butter/previous design student), but they would look so much better full length. She has a stool underneath the window- that could be pulled away from the wall slightly so there is enough room for a full length curtain to be drawn.
I’m pretty certain interiors are not her bag. Those curtains are probably good value but for the style/type/cost of her house she should be having them made properly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.