Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooooo we should really check out LK Bennett and buy some of the stuff she got for free? I’m done with the ‘influencers’. They get it for free and then sell it? And I pay full price . . . ?
It’s a bit mumsy LK Bennett isn’t it! And pricey. Pick a Lane…

we should go and start asking for free stuff and see what they say🤣

Reactions: 4
Christ she goes on a half day "interiors for idiots" course and now she's patrolling Dunelm critiquing their offerings. Can she really not come up with better descriptions than "really good" and "quite good"? Clearly nothing was "good enough" because she didn't buy any of it. Or she's waiting for Dunelm to send her it all for free.

Also ffs it says DRAUGHT excluder on the sign in the photo, how does she still manage to spell it draft?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she’s not been to Dunelm before. As if it’s for the heathens of interiors design and beneath her but she was pleasantly surprised 🙄

What a dull holiday get off Instagram nobody bleeping cares.
It’s because she can’t actually believe she has a rich good looking husband and has to document it all to prove it’s real to herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s show off the crazy expensive cushions from the hotel gift shop so that you’re all really sure that we are staying somewhere that is 💸💸💸💸

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe that a gifted expensive product is the best ever, better than the best last gifted product she had and even better than the gifted one she had before that. Oh and there just happens to be a link for this excellent gifted product.

Give it a month and there will be another better expensive linked product along that is just the best!

Genuine question, does anyone think the quantity of products she uses might cause the skin problems?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s truly gone from bad to worse.

I don’t even know what country they’re in I’m that uninterested in her content.

No wonder her skin is fucked, it can’t breath through the 12 layers of overpriced gifted creams she puts on it!!

• Haha
These huns make me lol 😂. Such a busy day for Anna, up and off at 10.30 to see some freebies and get goody bags then two whole meetings and a few emails maybe 🤣🤦‍♀️ oh and time to have her stomach fat freezing checked out. Fuxk of Anna with your busy Q4 farce.

Reactions: 5
These huns make me lol 😂. Such a busy day for Anna, up and off at 10.30 to see some freebies and get goody bags then two whole meetings and a few emails maybe 🤣🤦‍♀️ oh and time to have her stomach fat freezing checked out. Fuxk of Anna with your busy Q4 farce.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How DOES she do it.

Having to go in to town AGAIN. Grassy trainers on to ensure stable gait and speed to haul bags of free shite home.
Can't forget having to plod over to check if her fat freezing procedure has worked - must be such an effort.
Albeit less effort than putting on any of her 78 sweaty betty outfits and actually using her peloton or gym membership.

What a day huns! What. A. Day.

• Haha
Oh fuxk off Anna with your virtual signalling bullshit. Trying to make out she gives a real tit. You were dancing around at Boris’s wedding over the summer. And you gave your true opinion away at the start of your stories. “ I’m socially left, but economically right”. You can’t straddle both you moron.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.