Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s truly a dreadful person. You would think she’d have matured the last year and learned a bit humility. She actually seems worse to me.

Reactions: 6
Begging for long sleeve tops today, in the first slide she says she purchased in 3 colours, in the next slide she’s debating the colours/begging Cos to send her them, so cringe!

Reactions: 5
She’s needs to stop with the “insomniac online shopping” guff. Don’t buy things if you claim you can’t afford it and the post them back! It’s grim.

Because she mistakenly thinks it’s endearing. That and the virtue signalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is she trying to say that Sage have gifted her a coffee machine? I’ll be raging if this is the case, was going to buy one myself but absolutely won’t if they have.
I won’t either. Sage had gifted way too many

Omg she is unbelievable! Telling yet another story of her dog and she really can’t help herself! Telling her viewers not to give any opinion!!!!! I think people should stop engaging with her full stop!!!
What is wrong with her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

She is so self absorbed - the only people who care/need to know that much detail about her dog are the vets and her - Jesus she has waaaaay too much time on her hands she needs to get a hobby or something it’s just a bit pathetic

• Heart
Her dog seems to have a lot of health problems, he’s always ill or at the vets
He does. He's an older boy and has had chronic issues for years. I've grown to dislike Anna a fair bit in the last few years (I used to quite enjoy her content and we used to "chat" regularly online) but she has gone above and beyond for Lopez.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been in this position with an elderly, sickly pet and it’s difficult. I would do the same as Anna does for Lopez.

• Heart
I wonder why the comments have been limited on the Tim nice but dim anniversary photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so precious about the whole husband/marriage thing blah blah blah 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m not a pet person so this is probably unpopular opinion but jeez she is obsessed with that dog, surely there comes a point where you call it quits. Must cost her a fortune!

OMG the shoes!!!! She looks like a flower girl at a wedding that’s borrowed her nans coat to go home in!

• Haha
Sooooooo we should really check out LK Bennett and buy some of the stuff she got for free? I’m done with the ‘influencers’. They get it for free and then sell it? And I pay full price . . . ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.