Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xanadu81

She must be bored at home this week and in one of her ‘woe is me’ moods.

I also can’t believe she apparently rents that little place on Airbnb - it’s so cluttered!

Reactions: 1

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Has anyone had any feedback from Insta? I find instances will remove the most petty things that ‘infringe’ their policy yet don’t take action when they really should!

Xanadu81

I wonder if Timbo is roadie at the Brits tonight I’m surprised it’s not been mentioned 🤪

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I find it quite hilarious that she mentioned it 'before tattle kicks off'. There's nothing going on in here! Also, because she mentioned she's essentially told people to come looking for the thread.

I quite like Anna, she is a lot more grown up that a lot of the other influencers. But she can be such a moaner and go on and on about stuff.

Xanadu81

Gosh I’m so disappointed in her as I do like her. But surely she put her own address up on the internet?

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Is she implying that she put more money into the house than 50/50?? Or did he have to sell something to buy this house? Or am I totally misunderstanding what she's said? 🙃

BunnyLondon

I never saw the rightmove link, would love to know what their grand house looks like, does anyone have any images or links?

house10

Really hope this works out for you. All other things she does can be written off as irritating. This, however, is downright wrong.
It’s has caused me such enormous upset and problems as my ex partner is now aware of my comments and I am having to manage that. She is an utterly awful , evil person . Thank you for your support x