Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xanadu81

I’m not entirely sure, but just seems very aggressive and puts her kid online etc. I can barely look.

‘Wear a mask, covid is everywhere’ clearly doesn’t apply if you’re being gifted a meal at a top london restaurant alongside other idiot influencers 😑
I can just hear them now “this is for tattle”

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Cariad

VIP Member
I reported her too, got reply from IG saying it didn't contravene their community standards 😡

Catty22

When she moved into their last place she said she wasn’t going to show much of their house because it wasn’t just hers, she had to share it with the BF so it wasn’t fair on him and they wanted to keep it private. Seems she’s forgotten about that this time around because she’s intent on showing off!!
Scary that you’ve found it online, I hope they have good security. At least it won’t be on Rightmove for much longer

Hey, look sorry if you’re offended.

All I mentioned was that she had cancer. I didn’t want to trivialize and make it look like I was taking the piss out of people who have had the disease or been affected by it in any way. I was trying to type it down in a sensitive way. Obviously adding emojis at the end would have been a bit crass.

surely you can understand this? Hey your first reaction was to post a respond *this is

Im not Anna and I actually wrote in one of my comments above that was no excuse her for being a bitch.
As I said, I have no wish to get in to a slanging match . Your entire communication style , your turn of phrase and your emotive reactions are identical to Anna. I don’t believe in coincidences. But we can agree to disagree

Peo

Maybe she's tried with her long term ex in the past?

So happy she's engaged--everyone is different and sometimes when you know, you know. I think they had a number a common friends which maybe can speed up the feeling of familiarity.

CyberNannies

I really like Anna and get the impression she goes through fits of regretting how much she’s shared when people know far too much about her life but also likes the influencer perks.

Also whoever called her dumpy up thread needs to get their eyes tested. She’s clearly a slim healthy weight yet very body conscious - likely due to the scrutiny that comes with the insta life.

• Haha

ooboomcbobobooo

Hang on, can someone explain how Carrie J was involved in choosing the dress?? Was it just a random insta thing?

To be fair she looks pretty, just 10 years older, a dress size larger and a few inches shorter than she actually is. I have to say I expected worse.

Xanadu81

Possibly, who knows! She’s very good at spilling selective personal information when she’s trying to flog you something, but ask her anything personal like that then you’re a troll. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mayday123

Sounds like you’ve been blocked!!

She said she didn’t look Emma bridgewater because it was too country bumpkin…Then goes to a garden centre and drools over how twee it is!! Pick a lane, Anna.

View attachment 1278900

View attachment 1278896

View attachment 1278907
Blocked!!! Why on Earth would a life style blogger block a random viewer !!! How utterly bizarre. So she has a website and a social media site where she advertises a lifestyle and yet blocks people from viewing? Never known anything like it. Oh well thats that then. Thanks for the reply. What a crackpot