Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise, Surprise free PJ’s. Not declaring an aff link to the Me&Em overpriced trousers. So much smug I can’t remember what I’ve bought/been kindly gifted skincare waffle. Remember when she doxxed L’Occitane for not pulling out of Russia quickly enough? No? Neither did she when a freebie trip called? Oh, woe is me in a cost of living crisis with my (my husbands) multiple properties. OH DO duck OFF!!! I honestly can’t stand this rudolf nosed (coke habit anyone???) twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That latest rant was hideous. Who does she think she is? Such a high opinion of herself for some flat her husband bought! I’ve unfollowed.
Watched the rental stories, what dick!

We rent a flat, we use a letting agency because we don't want the job of running it, (I am too emotional and would be too generous with any sob stories of late rent) we have had problems with the agency. Basically they didn't do their job, there is a long list of problems with them.
So I went in and had a meeting with said agency manager, we talked through our concerns and gave them another chance. When they let us down again we found a new agency- one that came from recommendations of friends.

No drama, yes frustrations but problem solved.
Everything in an influencer's life is so dramatic. I would also assume that the husband that owns and let's these properties has dealt with all of this for years, quite probably without the drama that his new wife is causing.

Also 'read the room' in the current cost of living crisis this really isn't relatable content.

Just watched the rental stories, she’s a twit. I also laughed out loud when she mentioned she lost her tit with the estate agent and that it’s not like her at all 😂 she loses her tit A LOT

Reactions: 6
Haven’t checked in on this insufferable woman in awhile and can see she hasn’t changed. So she’s a landlord of multiple rentals complaining about something that is so goddamn boring and easily solved when we are in a housing and cost of living crisis? No wonder she has never grown her following past 30k. She was in this number a decade ago when o first followed

Reactions: 7
Good lord. I can't believe her husband or one of her friends doesn't pull her up on this/put her phone in the freezer when she kicks off.

None of those issues sound insurmountable and there is no need for these entitled hissy fits.

"I'm so close to naming them" - as if they give a duck Rudolph.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just comes across as entitled and spoilt nowadays. I used to quite like her but now all her responses are snotty and moody. She’s ALWAYS RIGHT! She needs to get with the program and see what’s going on out there with the looming cost of living crisis. And no #ad/gift mention for the free pjs I see🙄

Is she delving into interiors now? 🙄 little Miss 3 ft ankle swinging curtains.
I remember when I saw those curtains I literally had to wipe away a tear from laughing so much. She raved they were John Lewis and "amazing", now they're "temporary". Ok sure hun,

If it's true her husband has her muted on instagram it might explain why he doesn't tell her to calm the duck down when she goes off on one. Imagine him logging in to see that despot barking at us to donate to Ukraine before buying anything and then seeing her come home later with bags of unflattering period costume dresses like it's no big deal.

Reactions: 8
What a minute. She’s sharing another persons right-move details on the internet! The same woman who was screaming that us ‘trolls’ shared her right move details ( we didn’t, she over shared and we worked it out). What a twit. She’s awful!!

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to say that Sage have gifted her a coffee machine? I’ll be raging if this is the case, was going to buy one myself but absolutely won’t if they have.

Reactions: 1
Is she trying to say that Sage have gifted her a coffee machine? I’ll be raging if this is the case, was going to buy one myself but absolutely won’t if they have.
She mentioned a while back after she was asking for coffee machine recommendations that someone from Sage (conveniently follows her) and she was getting a gifted coffee machine.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She should have mentioned in her story about the coffee machine that it was gifted. Is that not an ASA requirement for gifted stuff? What I find unbelievable about this is that her job is literally influencer marketing! She knows the rules but doesn’t care, it’s so disingenuous!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.