Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those stories have been deleted. Glad I saved this one, it made me laugh because it coincided with her first share of an account of her ‘money guru’ who happens to be black. Can’t seem to recall her sharing this account that she finds oh so useful before?!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
👆Can’t edit but those questioning stories are back up. She took them down for a while. How odd!

Reactions: 2
Anna hey pal, thanks for still reading here. I think you dropped out of a psychology degree, not a geography one but just to keep you in the loop, you do not live in St Albans.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she really asked where to get pyjamas from?! 🙄
Surely her pal, Elizabeth Scarlett can gift her some (no shade, I actually own a few bits of Elizabeth’s)

Reactions: 3
That comment someone just left about the unread WhatsApps has disappeared…. Anyway, if you’ve got time to post an insta story, you’ve got time to reply to a message, Anna 😉😉😉

Reactions: 7
God it’s so obvious that she just wants some free pyjamas, just like the free coffee machine she blagged from sage recently. Gross behaviour.
And don’t get me started on her humble brag regarding having an unmanageable amount of WhatsApp messages from her so many friends. Yawn. Just reply to your messages Anna, it’s honestly not that hard.

I hate that when I message someone and they leave me on read, then I see a load of insta stories from them 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s got a leaky window. Annoying, but 1) I’m sure they’ll be under guarantee and 2) she works from home, so it’s not like she has to take annual leave for them to come back and fix it.

Reactions: 4
She has ruined L’occitane for me!!!! What an awful group of women they all are. The only one I still tolerate is Pascal … just for now

Reactions: 6
Are the items sold on Vinted pages things that have been gifted by brands? If so, wouldn't it be better to re gift or privately donate?!

Reactions: 1
Why is she so condescending about everything. Always with the IYKYK bullshit. Doesn’t she say her mum watches her stories? My mum would be telling to me to get over myself if she saw any of this crap. She’s got absolutely no decorum for a woman in her late 30s!

Reactions: 5
That latest rant was hideous. Who does she think she is? Such a high opinion of herself for some flat her husband bought! I’ve unfollowed.

She’s insufferable. Just talk to your friends or your ‘husband’ about this stuff, rambling on about your flats to thousands of people is just weird, no body cares! I have no idea who’s interested in her Instagram, it’s just frumpy dresses, boring dog, ‘husband’, bodged up house and tit skin care routines that obviously don’t work!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.