Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t help but drop little hints but knows full well she can’t name drop 😂

Reactions: 3
She went to uni with Carrie I think from previous posters, only Carrie attended her wedding though, not Boris, he was too busy having a piss up in no.10 during the pandemic (which Carrie probably organised 🤣)
all quiet this weekend as she celebrates her mates Carrie & Boris🤮🤮
Which dress do we think she wore to the nuptials?....all of them are her ubiquitous milkmaid style , apart from the hideous pink/peach rented number from Zimmermann
12E244B0-A7A8-4B73-81C1-845D42234F78.jpg

Reactions: 2
Latest paid ad…

Reel showing application slap hazzardly all over her grumpy face at the hotel she stayed at for Carrie & BoJo’s wedding.

‘I don’t know how it works, it’s just does’

Okayyyyy.

Followed by a story:

‘I use this 365 days a year, let me show you how easy it is’

Applies way to much product to the under eye area as if she has never used said product before.

That’s me sold not to buy it then.

Reactions: 8
Latest paid ad…

Reel showing application slap hazzardly all over her grumpy face at the hotel she stayed at for Carrie & BoJo’s wedding.

‘I don’t know how it works, it’s just does’

Okayyyyy.

Followed by a story:

‘I use this 365 days a year, let me show you how easy it is’

Applies way to much product to the under eye area as if she has never used said product before.

That’s me sold not to buy it then.
That Erborian ad was literally the shittest demo for a product I’ve ever seen. Apart from maybe every single ad Kat Farmer does 😂

Also isn’t Erborian a One Roof client? Which means Anna’s chosen herself out of thousands of influencers to promo her own client’s brand.

Ker-bleeping-Ching

Reactions: 3
That Erborian ad was literally the shittest demo for a product I’ve ever seen. Apart from maybe every single ad Kat Farmer does 😂

Also isn’t Erborian a One Roof client? Which means Anna’s chosen herself out of thousands of influencers to promo her own client’s brand.

Ker-bleeping-Ching
If they are, that would explain why her chums also get the Eborian gig 🙄

duck SAKE she is an idiot. "Reading festival so nice so safe, parents don't fear etc etc" as she leaves from her private parking space early doors with a hot chocolate. Tents being set on fire and the likes didn't enter her simple head because she's safely tucked up shielded with her 3 foot long curtains.

She is an example of the most insular bleep spouting constant shite.

Anna take your Wuthering heights wardrobe and your wank attitude up to your loft and go be Bertha Mason.

SUPPOSED TO BE TWO POSTS. next post below

LOL hadn't even seen her stories telling people off for telling her what happened after she left. Whyyyy is she so aggressively insufferable. YOU were spouting tit, people called you out, but THEY'RE the issue.

Also love her new freebies. I swear if she even tried to look polished once she'd pull it off, instead she'll continually arse about red nosed and in these blouses and gowns that 6'1 models would struggle to pull off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
duck SAKE she is an idiot. "Reading festival so nice so safe, parents don't fear etc etc" as she leaves from her private parking space early doors with a hot chocolate. Tents being set on fire and the likes didn't enter her simple head because she's safely tucked up shielded with her 3 foot long curtains.

She is an example of the most insular bleep spouting constant shite.

Anna take your Wuthering heights wardrobe and your wank attitude up to your loft and go be Bertha Mason.

LOL hadn't even seen her stories telling people off for telling her what happened after she left. Whyyyy is she so aggressively insufferable. YOU were spouting tit, people called you out, but THEY'RE the issue.

Also love her new freebies. I swear if she even tried to look polished once she'd pull it off, instead she'll continually arse about red nosed and in these blouses and gowns that 6'1 models would struggle to pull off.
And the always angry reply back to any comments that don’t agree with her. She’s so so odd, and extremely angry.

Reactions: 6
I wondered if the parking spot was sorted out with her husband?! Or can anyone pay to park privately?

oh my word. I just re read your comment… 3 foot long curtains 😂😂😂 lols @ooboomcbobobooo
I swear those curtains were her "forever curtains" then we started howling with laughter now they TEMPORARY.

Ok cool hun.

I presumed her parking space was due to her husband's job. It feeds in to her "i'm having an excellent and easy time so everyone else must be"

bleeping moron.

And the always angry reply back to any comments that don’t agree with her. She’s so so odd, and extremely angry.
She's SO angry.

Reactions: 4
She says she couldn’t afford to buy, but since getting married, claims they own properties that they rent out. Surely if she owned them/one, she would have moved into one herself, rather than renting?!

C102E9E2-4DED-4592-8D30-D1157A8872CD.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.