Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wish she would just embrace that she is a bit bigger and accept herself and love herself. It’s such a shame she has such a negative view of herself. She’d be so much happier. I feel like she is chasing an unrealistic goal. She shouldn’t be ashamed as no one who lost all the weight with slimming world has kept it off.
She worries far too much what people on the internet think about her.
She need to stop compairing, love yourself and come off social media if it’s making her that unhappy.

Reactions: 3

KerChing

Chatty Member
I followed a few years ago but got fed up of all the moaning and the constant hair stories (is she still obsessed with her hair??) Does anyone remember when she met up with Nicky from Liverpool and I think Nicky got pissed and ended up in A&E. Anna looked so awkward and out of place like they was polar opposites and god knows why they thought meeting up in London was going to be a good idea 🤣
I remember her being nervous of going to London if I remember correctly. I wondered how the hell she had lived & worked so long without having to go anywhere on her own?! I had to live alone in a foreign country age 21 for my degree 😂🤣😭

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
I followed a few years ago but got fed up of all the moaning and the constant hair stories (is she still obsessed with her hair??) Does anyone remember when she met up with Nicky from Liverpool and I think Nicky got pissed and ended up in A&E. Anna looked so awkward and out of place like they was polar opposites and god knows why they thought meeting up in London was going to be a good idea 🤣
Omg I used to love nicky but think she got a bit cocky and annoying

Mumz2010

Tbh I think she will accept any free stuff to flog- to her it’s free and she has this weird desire to be an “influencer”. Remember when she put [AD] for the free tickets her son got for the Ed Sheeren gig through his school? What was she advertising apart from how dense/desperate she is at times? 🤷🏼‍♀️

halloweenbean

I wish she would just embrace that she is a bit bigger and accept herself and love herself. It’s such a shame she has such a negative view of herself. She’d be so much happier. I feel like she is chasing an unrealistic goal. She shouldn’t be ashamed as no one who lost all the weight with slimming world has kept it off.

Funtimes123

Why the new ‘logo’ - you are a run of the kill instagram account... why do you need a logo or brand. Give it up Anna... stop being something you are not - your home and life is nothing to need a brand for. Unfollow Cos I can’t deal anymore.

• Heart

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
I used to follow Anna a few years ago. I liked her at the start.. she seemed nice and would always reply to comments/messages. But then I got fed up on the constant ads and moaning stories about her son ( wanna say Jacob)
I have just been on her page and oh my god she has gained so much weight back. I can’t believe she’s not 40!!!
I can’t believe she said she’s making out she’s a cleaning goddess when her house always looked a state 😂😂😂😂

Funtimes123

It’s her justifying everything that annoys me. I don’t care about your bedroom, or the amount of crap you have stored in your bedroom. YOU are the one who’s trying to keep up with the other IG accounts.

Mumz2010

😂 yes it was a quick 180 she did- now she’s just like Hinch because she’s got the baskets you see. Now she’s tidy because she has these baskets that’s how it works.

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Definitely, the woman got the sack for that and rightly so but I dont think jsg should have put it all over social media I dont get what she achieved from doing that. Jsg has some serious food issues.

All of them seem to put the weight back on but are never honest about it.

The only one I still follow is slimming world Gemma, not sure why but shes the only one who has really stuck to it!!
I feel like me and you would be good friends, Eggy! :ROFLMAO:

I DO like Gemma, but she tries so hard to be a stepford wife. It must be a hard life to be so "perfect".

• Haha

Lucmg01

I don’t believe she’s on annual leave this week. Even if it is true, 2 weeks self isolating before annual leave 🤔 doesn’t look good. I think she was on the sick or told them she wasn’t able to work because of her “high risk” family.

I don’t believe she’s on annual leave this week. Even if it is true, 2 weeks self isolating before annual leave 🤔 doesn’t look good. I think she was on the sick or told them she wasn’t able to work because of her “high risk” family members.
Ward clerks work bloody hard but if I hear 1 more time how she works for the NHS as well I’m going to throw my phone out the window.
I know 😂😂 does she work for the nhs yeah?? She never said 😂

• Haha

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
I really think Anna needs to step away from Instagram for a while, she’s very fragile & obviously suffering with her mental health which isn’t nice to see.