Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
She is really struggling for content isn’t she. Notice she’s been popping her kids up more on posts….
Definitely, did you see her rant the other day? Telling people to delete her if they think her ballon arch was OTT and that maybe social media isn’t for her,

Reactions: 2

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Is her account still going, I can’t find it?

I didn’t mind Anna, I hope she OK. She was always late to the party when it came to the latest fad and tries too hard to be a big account when her content is dull. She reminds my of the kids at school who are desperate to be part of the cool gang but don’t quite make the cut.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I don't mind Anna! But there's one thing which I find annoying! And that's how she overuses exclamation marks! Nearly every sentence ends in one!

🤦‍♀️

KerChing

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s only in her early 30s!! I thought she was at least 10 years older
Yes!! I used to do SW (pretty obsessively, for years, to stay at target) and followed her then. I couldn’t believe she was sooo much younger than me. She seemed quite sweet but bit thick & rough.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
You know the one thing about SW is that while it might be triggering for people with underlying issues with food, so would anything else. The main thing that I got when I was a member was the emphasis on speed food - read: fruit and veg, and cooking from scratch. I’ve noticed with Anna, and a few other ex SW-ers that have jumped ship and are now slagging off the plan is that they’re eating so much more processed crap now they are calorie counting. Anna eating microwave muffins for breakfast, and raving about how she’s able to eat packet sandwiches now. That isn’t a good thing babe, it might be in your calories but it’s still full of shit. They might be loosing weight quicker but bloody hell theyre not on the path to health and wellness are they. Just so dumb.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The amount of processed crap they’re now eating “because they can” is baffling. 🤮 Grenade Bars,
Ready Meals, Protein cake in a tub 🤮

Nice little hidden #ad for spray to stop your shit from sneaking this morning 💩❤ iIs there nothing these idiots will flog?

Gifted bed. Gifted cheese. These slimming world accs are just selling out now. What makes her or any of them think they are relatable to any of us whilst being gifted everything from your first bloody cup of tea in the morning to your bed at night. Not relevant anymore.

• Haha

Funtimes123

She really has too much time on her hands if she is worried what people think of her carpet. She realllly needs to realise there is more to life that what total strangers on the internet think and focus on real life

Mumz2010

Wait.. did she pay someone to make her that logo?
It’s sounding like it- getting the girl to edit it just to her liking.
also get the feeling she’s reading here with the reference to the excitement at Minky clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a glutton for punishment.

Mumz2010

And why do these account HAVE to want to know what people want to see from their accounts. It’s not a livelihood, they say the amount of followers don’t matter but it does to them or if it didn’t they would just post whatever the wanted in their IG.
This drives me nuts! “Hey guys I’m using this really great cloth that also turns into a hoover and a slow cooker. Btw guys I bought this myself so it’s not an ad or anything. Would you like to see more of my crazy finds? What can your cloths do?!?” 🙄