Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funtimes123

Oh and now her account is nothing to do with weigh loss now but a bit of everything account. It’s only Cos she and majority of those SW accounts can’t maintain their weighloss because when they go back to normal eating it just doesn’t work! No real person eats quark and just fruit and ham for lunch! That’s not the real world.

Reactions: 4

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Not trying to be something she's not? That's bull! She is ALWAYS copying people. She so wants to me MrsMummyWright, desperate.
She just copies everything everyone does- it's really pathetic.

She is one of those who tries to be "girl next door" but it's so clearly an act.

And she needs to sort those teeth out too.

Mumz2010

I feel bad for her but I think it’s time she retired the account and just has her own personal Instagram. She doesn’t know her purpose so is flippant with her content. She was known for being a slimming worlder, she’s not doing it anymore so retire that public account. That’s what I’d do anyway.

Eggy1985

Mrs mummy wright has definitely put weight back on, every morning we’d get the stories the minute she was out of bed looking like she’d slept in her makeup and now she’s always behind the camera. Unfollowed Anna, didn’t dislike her just found her posts repetitive.
Yes she used to be on stories ALL the time talking to the camera and pictures of herself in the mirror there isn't any of that anymore!! Just like others she should be honest!!

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
😂😂 I agree!!

Yes everything is just too perfect it's not almost not normal, shes always dressed so perfect I dont ever dress like that I'd get some serious looks on the school run!!

What about spanjee and the odd husband then 😂?
HAAAAA!!! I unfollowed her ages ago, but had a look at her page the other day, still as annoying as ever, and has now given herself a trout pout.

It was when she sort of "split" from the hubby, and then ended up in hospital, I just had enough of her, and had to unfollow.
The gym photos... WHY PULL THAT FACE EACH TIME!? Also, if you go to the gym everyday, why are you not toned?

I am by no means perfect, but I am not pretending to be, like these morons.

Reactions: 3

Lucmg01

I feel bad for her but I think it’s time she retired the account and just has her own personal Instagram. She doesn’t know her purpose so is flippant with her content. She was known for being a slimming worlder, she’s not doing it anymore so retire that public account. That’s what I’d do anyway.
Yeah agree ! And she doesn’t know how to be her own person, she just follows a crowd and follows whatever fad diet/body positivity thing is in at the moment

Funtimes123

Tbh I think she will accept any free stuff to flog- to her it’s free and she has this weird desire to be an “influencer”. Remember when she put [AD] for the free tickets her son got for the Ed Sheeren gig through his school? What was she advertising apart from how dense/desperate she is at times? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hahaha yes! It wasn’t a AD they were from his school!! I don’t think she has much of a life outside IG - like she’s so eager to impress and be liked by strangers on the internet, what about your actual real mates?

Funtimes123

80% of the people wanted to support it apparently 🤣

I never really understood Bodyshop consultants, people can just order through the website if they want something no?
They make out to buyers they get extra discount etc if they buy via them - it’s like Avon sellers! It’s all on commission. Anna couldn’t sell ice to a penguin, remember her stint as a estate agent.
She just can’t find anything of her own, she tried to be a primark version of Hinch and doing up her house and now she’s back on another diet, and then she wanted to study to be a midwife and now a body shop seller. She never sticks to anything!

Lucmg01

And the thing is she’s blaming slimming world for why she was obsessing and weighing every day! Slimming word isn’t the issue, and because she’s now laid back isn’t going to mean she won’t be obsessing again!

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
she left the nhs to try and be a estate agent but she quit that she went back to her old job.
I knew the estate agents she went to work for well.

What did make me laugh was her saying how many houses she had sold. No love that was an offer that was accepted completely different.

She said she left but I heard she wasn't reaching the expected targets

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Not looked at her insta for a long time. I can not believe how much weight she’s put on 🙈 I feel bad for her as I think she has issues with food and it goes from one extreme to the next.
Bit ironic she’s an nutracheck ambassador?!

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
I see all the tagging every cleanings account has had the desired effect and has resulted in her getting some ADs if she keeps that up she will lose her followers. That she gained from being a weight loss channel. Now she is just a sell out Sally. Not only a grabby cunt but a awful one at that. It’s cringe try hard and embarrassing.

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I don’t think she has any/many friends. Her life seems to revolve around her children, caring for her partner John and his high blood pressure and now cleaning. She never talks of meeting her pals for a coffee or anything , rarely has any nights out. She’s a try hard but I feel sorry for her.
Because she doesn't have any. I used to live near her (hence knowing who she worked for) and whenever I saw her out and about it was only with her kids.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
And here she is going on about what her IG profile should be about!! Just post whatever - why do you feel you need to make it into a ‘something’ - she keeps saying she doesn’t wanna be a influencer but she does!!
She wants to be so much like everyone else but needs guiding how to do it, always looking for acceptance but she’s no personality at all. She’s boring