Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretkady

Why ! does ! she ! need ! to ! use ! so ! many ! exclamation! marks ! ? 😐
I unfollowed her after reading one caption! I think she’s probably one of the most irritating people on Instagram! I dunno if she’s heard of a full stop! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Reactions: 3

Lucmg01

I think becusee she’s struggling with her weight she’s trying to “sell” from another angle on Instagram

Funtimes123

She’s back to ‘what do you wanna see from my account’ crap.
shes is absolutely desperate want to be some influencer.

clt1992

Chatty Member
I feel like I sound really mean but I don’t understand how some who is not even 35 yet can have so many lines in their forehead?

She also got an allotment (which hasn’t been mentioned for a while) and there is an account she was brown nosing that will be who she tries to copy with that.

Reactions: 2

Lucmg01

Totally agree with all these comments ! She’s just following any niche there is on Instagram atm but then cleaning stuff was years ago and was she not cleaning her house before ?!! It’s just so desperate with the I’m anxious but ... posts. ! She would be totally better off being of instsgram!

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I remember her being nervous of going to London if I remember correctly. I wondered how the hell she had lived & worked so long without having to go anywhere on her own?! I had to live alone in a foreign country age 21 for my degree 😂🤣😭
The market town she lives in is tiny. I used to live out in the sticks nearby. All I can say is very Suffolk and everybody knows everyone. Ipswich is the biggest town and even that is pretty small (also known as Ipshit or Shitswitch)

Mumz2010

This thread would get a lot more traffic if it was on the Instagramers section. Anyone know how to move it?

Mumz2010

I don’t think she has any/many friends. Her life seems to revolve around her children, caring for her partner John and his high blood pressure and now cleaning. She never talks of meeting her pals for a coffee or anything , rarely has any nights out. She’s a try hard but I feel sorry for her.

I know someone’s mention before but why does she always sounds out of breath. And I can’t believe she’s next been abroad before and neither have her kids just cos she didn’t as a child. Surely you want what you didn’t have as a kid for your kids?

She's a broken record. One minute she's all 'weight loss doesn't define me' then she's back on some sort of plan or regime. Constant back and forth, she just needs to be herself rather than trying to be relevant.
She steered away from her account being weight loss but now seems to be going back again.
She's harmless but she is a sheep

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I see her results with Lucy is now gifted . Was she declaring that all along or just recently ?

Funtimes123

Have you seen tonight’s story with the naff lights. Looks awful cheap and tacky and can someone tell her there are 2 t’s in battery 😤
Everything in her house is cheap and tacky. There some great accounts that upcycles and do things on budget but still looks fabulous and well done - Anna’s look crap and cheap and she’s trying too hard to be a home account now - come on anna stop being something you are not

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Really need a little rant about this woman! Has anyone noticed how much of a sheep she is ? Someone posts about not restricting themselves etc (spanjee) and next thing she’s all over it with an essay post ! She literally copies anything anyone posts ! Not genuine at all!
She’s a boring bastard I yawn at her posts now more than ever she’s no originality whatsoever

She’s always been that way. She tried the Mrs Hinch ‘I’m into cleaning and decorating my house on budget’ trend then she gave that up, she even paid someone to design her a new logo for her IG page.