Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Just had to come here and comment (first time!) after seeing the story of her pushing her hoover with Salt N Pepa 'push it' soundtrack and actually had to check the name to see if it was the Hinch!

Reactions: 3

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Did she really put under her post about labels that having this time to organise is like Christmas to her ? Fuck me over 1000 people dead so far. Yeah it’s like Christmas up in here .

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Why the new ‘logo’ - you are a run of the kill instagram account... why do you need a logo or brand. Give it up Anna... stop being something you are not - your home and life is nothing to need a brand for. Unfollow Cos I can’t deal anymore.
Wait.. did she pay someone to make her that logo?

Lucmg01

It’s just embarrassing I think to be openly saying about loosing weight/gaining Weight/loosing/gaining ! The problem isn’t All the diets she’s following it’s her and her mindset !

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I really think Anna needs to step away from Instagram for a while, she’s very fragile & obviously suffering with her mental health which isn’t nice to see.
She won't, she is desperate to be insta famous and now Mrs Hinch follows her she thinks she has made it.
I used to live near her and she is just someone nobody would even bat an eyelid at

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Someone has upset her tonight 😬😬

I don't like to see anyone upset but why have a public page if you don't want people to have an opinion??

It really amazes me with people who cry about how hard their life is with "trolls" & people talking about them - instagram isn't a contract with God that you MUST have an instagram page to have breath in your body!!

Seriously, delete your page, stop using it for validation from strangers & you'd be much happier. Maybe need to buy a hoover like the rest of us but surely a few #gifts here & there isn't worth it 🤔

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
Only that she really is a bit of a plain Jane and you she favours a kind angle for sure. She isn't the brightest spark either (she has moved jobs a fair bit). She did not do anywhere near as well as she made out at the estate agent job.
What scares me is she is only a few years older than me but looks at least 10 years older

Snoopsville

Gifted tickets to a concert. Then posts about what people are saying. Well. What were saying is, you've sold out. Nothing more than an internet stripper imho. Take me back to the good old days of some selfies and food and dinner ideas. Now it's all sell sell sell. Sorry Anna unfollowed. Literally fed up with all the ads. If I wanted to buy something I'd look through the argos book.
She got the tickets free as her son got two from his school

• Heart

Mumz2010

I thought she was skint?? No need at all for these, no doubt looking for Hinch to see her again by hashtagging her! 🙄 View attachment 101610
Each to their own but let’s break it down here; she’s buying a ridiculous amount of cleaning cloths because some woman on Instagram says they’re good because she’s a brand ambassador 😬 oh dear.
There should be an intervention held for anyone like Anna who is easily influenced by these Instagram con artists.

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Shes just as annoying though mrsmummywright tries to come across perfect but has clearly put weight back on if she only eats what she puts on Instagram she wouldn't shes clearly not being very honest!!
ABSOLUTELY! Note she doesn't put photos of herself up much anymore.... Whereas before she was all over the insta stories.
These group leaders who put it all back on, how is that inspiring?

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Most of the followers are probably dead accounts. I have an Instagram account that I used for weight loss and had just under 1k followers. I haven't posted on it for about 2 years and I still have just under 900 followers. I've had a look at some of them and most seem to be other unused accounts. 🤷🏻‍♀️