Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Like another poster said, this thread is relatively tame compared to others on here.

She seems harmless enough but she's obviously very fragile and if she finds it so upsetting that not everyone is going to love everything she posts, then maybe she should think again about having the account.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Mumz2010

I do feel sorry for her. And I think she’s a nice enough girl but she just makes me cringe. Everything is so dated and just to fit in.
I don’t think she’s very happy in life in general and I don’t know what her relationship is like with the partner because she doesn’t mention him that much. Now I’m not going to discuss salaries or anything but to say it made sense for her to be the one working when she’s on a nhs band 2 wage is a bit strange. I’m probably reading between the lines but I just get the impression she doesn’t do much for herself and I feel a bit sorry for her- however she can be a bit like...irritating.

Sorry I don’t really have a life right now but to follow on from my last post- I think she maybe has to “look after” the partner John as well. She made reference to all his medication 🙄 (2 items) and her sons medication being separated so she can easily just grab them and lay them out. Lay them out! Wtf who would let their partner run about after them when she has three kids, a full time job, clearly is running the home still as she’s using this opportunity to tidy and clean the place since she’s off work.
just reading between lines and going from my own past experiences but I think maybe the partner drags her down a bit and could be doing more to help her.
I’m on 7 types of medication three times a day and I manage to take my pills myself, do the chores and work a full time job as a nurse.

Last edited:

Mumz2010

I will never forget when she bought a Boss Mummy sweatshirt 🙄 and then lived in it for a week at a time. I get the impression she doesn’t have many pals so her main social interaction is via Instagram. She just wants to fit in.

• Sad

Lucmg01

I do have an element of feeling sorry for her too! I think she just wants to fit in “online” and if she was more true to herself she’d be very likeable she seems harmless enough just a bit try hard with everything !

Curlywurly85

I can’t deal with how much she thinks everyone is obsessed with her weight, what she weighs or diet she’s on! Really no one cares 🙈🙈 but she still goes on and on about it
Came here to say the same. She craves and needs validation from strangers on the internet, I feel quite sorry for her. She seems pretty harmless.‘I think she’s very unhappy.

Mumz2010

I don’t believe she’s on annual leave this week. Even if it is true, 2 weeks self isolating before annual leave 🤔 doesn’t look good. I think she was on the sick or told them she wasn’t able to work because of her “high risk” family.

I don’t believe she’s on annual leave this week. Even if it is true, 2 weeks self isolating before annual leave 🤔 doesn’t look good. I think she was on the sick or told them she wasn’t able to work because of her “high risk” family members.
Ward clerks work bloody hard but if I hear 1 more time how she works for the NHS as well I’m going to throw my phone out the window.

Last edited:

MrsA1234

Chatty Member
So many seem to struggle with the difference between trolling and having an honest opinion. If you come to read comments about yourself then that’s on you......if you don’t want others to have an opinion, don’t retain a public instagram account that you over share on
EXACTLY.
I haven’t commented on this thread before but her insta story last night actually directed me to it (the opposite of what she was hoping to achieve:ROFLMAO:). Why don’t these people realise if you’re oversharing your life on a public page people are going to have an opinion?! It’s not trolling if we’re commenting here away from her personal comments section. It was her choice to read this thread, she can’t get all butt-hurt now.

kelleigh1988

Her use of the word brought instead of bought infuriates me! Silly thing to be annoyed about but it drives me up the wall when I see it 😂

Mumz2010

I think becusee she’s struggling with her weight she’s trying to “sell” from another angle on Instagram
Yeah you’ve nail it. Plus I think she’s love some free stuff- sorry “gifts” for her home. Give it 6 months and she’ll be back on the sw wagon.

KerChing

Chatty Member
I do think it shows that slimming world isn’t a long term solution as pretty much everyone who has lost a large amount piles it back on. They never show the crap they eat though do gain all the weight back though do they!?
Despite the protestations of the brainwashed members, it’s not “just healthy eating”. It’s a very restrictive diet. I didn’t have an eating disorder but my eating was disordered on it.
I think they should document their weight gain journey as well as the weight loss 🤣

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Grief is a terrible thing and some people you just don’t recover fully from losing but the dead Nan references/posts are a little much. It was her wee boys first day at school and she makes it all about her Nan.

I don’t mind Anna but I do think that she needs counselling. She comes across as extremely negative and fixated on her grief. If her feed reflects how she is at home then I feel sorry for her kids.

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
Her recent grid posts are definitely in response to my comment yesterday. I think she just needs to lose weight slower and actually learn to maintain the loss. Every time she loses she puts it straight back on.

Eggy1985

Like when JSG put on 5 stone and tried to hide the fact, and only revealed it when she took down her consultant. Granted, she was a bitch for sending that message about her, but she was also a smug annoying bint and deserved it- haha.
Oh god, the whole of the big accounts in the SW "community" wind me up.
Definitely, the woman got the sack for that and rightly so but I dont think jsg should have put it all over social media I dont get what she achieved from doing that. Jsg has some serious food issues.

All of them seem to put the weight back on but are never honest about it.

The only one I still follow is slimming world Gemma, not sure why but shes the only one who has really stuck to it!!

clt1992

Chatty Member
Does she actually walk around in the crop top and joggers she’s posted today? It’s October ffs