Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I used to like Anna, I think in a funny way I still do but she bores me to tears, I know her confidence is low or actually is it I can’t work her out, her make up videos are something a 12 year old does, it’s good her weightloss is going well .. for now. But I want to shake her give her some umpff there’s missing personality but I don’t think she’s what she comes across as I think we are actually meant to feel sorry her, is she playing a good game? Maybe

Reactions: 5

MadGal

VIP Member
Shes just as annoying though mrsmummywright tries to come across perfect but has clearly put weight back on if she only eats what she puts on Instagram she wouldn't shes clearly not being very honest!!
She’s gained so much weight back, there was a video posted of her last week doing something in group and a few hours later she had clearly had it removed as she looked huge in it!

Reactions: 4

KerChing

Chatty Member
I do feel sorry for her. And I think she’s a nice enough girl but she just makes me cringe. Everything is so dated and just to fit in.
I don’t think she’s very happy in life in general and I don’t know what her relationship is like with the partner because she doesn’t mention him that much. Now I’m not going to discuss salaries or anything but to say it made sense for her to be the one working when she’s on a nhs band 2 wage is a bit strange. I’m probably reading between the lines but I just get the impression she doesn’t do much for herself and I feel a bit sorry for her- however she can be a bit like...irritating.
I was surprised she was the only one working when she said she was a ward clerk! Nothing wrong with that, the ones I met absolutely held each ward together but the pay is peanuts. I had to leave my NHS job after I had kids as the pay was too crap; I was at the top of band 5, and my husband works full time too (obviously).

Lucmg01

Slimming world isn’t the issue ...
It’s her ! You can loose weight on any diet but for her she can’t stick to it

Funtimes123

Well her body shop business is going well isn’t It? And ffs proper getting stressed over her Xmas tree because it’s not ‘IG PERFECT’ but trying to make out she doesn’t care but really she does as she wants to be like those big accounts!!!!!!

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
So she's trying to lose weight again. This time it's just healthy eating as she's decided that both calorie counting AND SW are too restrictive/obsessive. And asking people again what they'd like her to post. 🙄

justwatching4fun

Chatty Member
Probably people telling her that the elf balloon was OTT and a waste of money, ontop of Christmas lights all outside her house!! Each to their own but the elf thing is ott with them coming in with balloon and presents and what not. Just be glad we can (at the mo!) be able to spend it with family this year!!!!

She been posting her kids minus the eldest cos he doesn’t give a 💩 about her SM account a lot lately as she really has no content and trying to say relatable. She went to London Westfield today and got all excited over it, of allllll the places to be able to eat she goes to boring GOURMET burger which isn’t even that nice in there!

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Oh gosh, i cannot stand Anna! She is so fake it is unreal! I unfollowed ages ago, One minute she was so self conscious and upset with her stomach she was contemplating a loan for surgery and the next she is full of confidence whipping her "Apron" of skin out and wiggling it around for everyone.
She is someone who is so desperate to be liked it is sad. Just be yourself.
She copied the hulahoop challenge, when everyone did couch 2 5k, joined the gym for all of a week, everything anyone else does, she HAS TO DO!

See, she drives me MAD!

Funtimes123

It soooo transparent what she was doing last week! ‘Advice / opinion’ no it’s a clear begging !!!

Gifted tickets to a concert. Then posts about what people are saying. Well. What were saying is, you've sold out. Nothing more than an internet stripper imho. Take me back to the good old days of some selfies and food and dinner ideas. Now it's all sell sell sell. Sorry Anna unfollowed. Literally fed up with all the ads. If I wanted to buy something I'd look through the argos book.

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Like when JSG put on 5 stone and tried to hide the fact, and only revealed it when she took down her consultant. Granted, she was a bitch for sending that message about her, but she was also a smug annoying bint and deserved it- haha.
Oh god, the whole of the big accounts in the SW "community" wind me up.
This!! I often wondered why her “live videos” dried up and the photos of her went to zero! At one point at her skinniest it was all “I’m going to do a live” and would ramble on about how she’s never going back to how big she was and how great she was. Then it all went cloak and dagger! I wondered why at emiliewaffles wedding she was literally hiding behind other guests in the photos! Why didn’t she just say I’ve put weight back on, instead of the whole drama of it all, proper drama queen is Jsg. Hope motherhood changes her know it all attitude a bit tbh!

Her content confuses me. I've unfollowed now. I'm sure she's a lovely lady but she is just after so much adoration. If you open up your life to all, then you have to take criticism. No different to the daily mail zelebs and comments. Same thing different concept.

Funtimes123

Another waste of money that isn’t needed. Cries poverty but with those Hinch books , minky bundle, that stupid logo, labelled baskets that’s easily £100 she has spent on herself - for what? FOR THE GRAM!!!

• Wow

Eggy1985

Not trying to be something she's not? That's bull! She is ALWAYS copying people. She so wants to me MrsMummyWright, desperate.
She just copies everything everyone does- it's really pathetic.

She is one of those who tries to be "girl next door" but it's so clearly an act.

And she needs to sort those teeth out too.
Shes just as annoying though mrsmummywright tries to come across perfect but has clearly put weight back on if she only eats what she puts on Instagram she wouldn't shes clearly not being very honest!!

Funtimes123

Rotten. Caroline Flack ...tick. now lets see my new bathroom😡
Soo many of them doing that. Oh I sooo the same as I suffer from depression and anxiety and be kind etc etc oh but look at my new DIY / album (Steph Davies!) etc - they make me sick

• Sad
  • Angry