Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind Anna! But there's one thing which I find annoying! And that's how she overuses exclamation marks! Nearly every sentence ends in one!

🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s back to ‘what do you wanna see from my account’ crap.
shes is absolutely desperate want to be some influencer.

Reactions: 3
Anna is a desperado with her Instagram, she is constantly trying to become relevant.

I used to like Anna, I think in a funny way I still do but she bores me to tears, I know her confidence is low or actually is it I can’t work her out, her make up videos are something a 12 year old does, it’s good her weightloss is going well .. for now. But I want to shake her give her some umpff there’s missing personality but I don’t think she’s what she comes across as I think we are actually meant to feel sorry her, is she playing a good game? Maybe

Reactions: 5
And here she is going on about what her IG profile should be about!! Just post whatever - why do you feel you need to make it into a ‘something’ - she keeps saying she doesn’t wanna be a influencer but she does!!

And here she is going on about what her IG profile should be about!! Just post whatever - why do you feel you need to make it into a ‘something’ - she keeps saying she doesn’t wanna be a influencer but she does!!
She wants to be so much like everyone else but needs guiding how to do it, always looking for acceptance but she’s no personality at all. She’s boring

Is her account still going, I can’t find it?

I didn’t mind Anna, I hope she OK. She was always late to the party when it came to the latest fad and tries too hard to be a big account when her content is dull. She reminds my of the kids at school who are desperate to be part of the cool gang but don’t quite make the cut.

Yes it’s anna_homeandlife she’s still a bit lost you always know when she goes quiet she’s gaining weight

I was right she went quiet as gaining weight Back
Of course she is, bless her. Like the other ex-SW’ers who jumped ship, CC isn’t the magic pill it’s hyped up to be and whatever way you dress it up it’s still a diet and no diet will work if you don’t get the tge root of your eating habits.

So yesterday she was practically bumming Feebs over Tesco and pretending she was making her own ad for them and today it’s Clarks 🙈🙈 she tries so hard to be noticed it makes my toes curl!

Reactions: 1
So yesterday she was practically bumming Feebs over Tesco and pretending she was making her own ad for them and today it’s Clarks 🙈🙈 she tries so hard to be noticed it makes my toes curl!
She bores me to tears she’s been lost for the past few years