Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit sorry for anyone trying to get the attention of Mrs Hinch who is a self obsessed, money grabbing, would sell her Granny for a fiver kind of lassie!! Mrs Hinch does not give a flying F that you've organised your cupboard, she only says it so you think she's nice & "you're all in it together" but she is a brand who gives NOTHING back!

Anyway you're a grown woman with a family Anna, should you not have been cleaning & organising your house before now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I do feel sorry for her. And I think she’s a nice enough girl but she just makes me cringe. Everything is so dated and just to fit in.
I don’t think she’s very happy in life in general and I don’t know what her relationship is like with the partner because she doesn’t mention him that much. Now I’m not going to discuss salaries or anything but to say it made sense for her to be the one working when she’s on a nhs band 2 wage is a bit strange. I’m probably reading between the lines but I just get the impression she doesn’t do much for herself and I feel a bit sorry for her- however she can be a bit like...irritating.

Sorry I don’t really have a life right now but to follow on from my last post- I think she maybe has to “look after” the partner John as well. She made reference to all his medication 🙄 (2 items) and her sons medication being separated so she can easily just grab them and lay them out. Lay them out! Wtf who would let their partner run about after them when she has three kids, a full time job, clearly is running the home still as she’s using this opportunity to tidy and clean the place since she’s off work.
just reading between lines and going from my own past experiences but I think maybe the partner drags her down a bit and could be doing more to help her.
I’m on 7 types of medication three times a day and I manage to take my pills myself, do the chores and work a full time job as a nurse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I do feel sorry for her. And I think she’s a nice enough girl but she just makes me cringe. Everything is so dated and just to fit in.
I don’t think she’s very happy in life in general and I don’t know what her relationship is like with the partner because she doesn’t mention him that much. Now I’m not going to discuss salaries or anything but to say it made sense for her to be the one working when she’s on a nhs band 2 wage is a bit strange. I’m probably reading between the lines but I just get the impression she doesn’t do much for herself and I feel a bit sorry for her- however she can be a bit like...irritating.
I was surprised she was the only one working when she said she was a ward clerk! Nothing wrong with that, the ones I met absolutely held each ward together but the pay is peanuts. I had to leave my NHS job after I had kids as the pay was too crap; I was at the top of band 5, and my husband works full time too (obviously).

I was surprised she was the only one working when she said she was a ward clerk! Nothing wrong with that, the ones I met absolutely held each ward together but the pay is peanuts. I had to leave my NHS job after I had kids as the pay was too crap; I was at the top of band 5, and my husband works full time too (obviously).
Yes sorry that was the point I was meaning- not that it’s not acceptable for the woman to work and man to stay at home with the kids. Everyone’s situation is different- but the pay is awful for clerks, care assistants, domestics and nurses et al, but that’s another debate.
ward clerk is a busy job and she’s a busy home life. I’m sure she said when Jacob was still a baby that it made more sense for them to swap roles and John to stay at home with the kids. If he needs his meds sorting for him then it’s sounding like he’s another one she’s looking after.

Reactions: 1
she left the nhs to try and be a estate agent but she quit that she went back to her old job.

Reactions: 2
she left the nhs to try and be a estate agent but she quit that she went back to her old job.
I knew the estate agents she went to work for well.

What did make me laugh was her saying how many houses she had sold. No love that was an offer that was accepted completely different.

She said she left but I heard she wasn't reaching the expected targets

Reactions: 3
I thought she was skint?? No need at all for these, no doubt looking for Hinch to see her again by hashtagging her! 🙄 View attachment 101610
Each to their own but let’s break it down here; she’s buying a ridiculous amount of cleaning cloths because some woman on Instagram says they’re good because she’s a brand ambassador 😬 oh dear.
There should be an intervention held for anyone like Anna who is easily influenced by these Instagram con artists.

Each to their own but let’s break it down here; she’s buying a ridiculous amount of cleaning cloths because some woman on Instagram says they’re good because she’s a brand ambassador 😬 oh dear.
There should be an intervention held for anyone like Anna who is easily influenced by these Instagram con artists.
she’s a sheep, now she’s not doing SW or anything fitness - she never has any of her own ideas.She’s always a good few years behind everything. She’s only early 30s but she has no life

she’s a sheep, now she’s not doing SW or anything fitness - she never has any of her own ideas.She’s always a good few years behind everything. She’s only early 30s but she has no life
I know I always thought she was a lot older, couldn’t believe she’s on 35 or something.

Why the new ‘logo’ - you are a run of the kill instagram account... why do you need a logo or brand. Give it up Anna... stop being something you are not - your home and life is nothing to need a brand for. Unfollow Cos I can’t deal anymore.

• Heart
Why the new ‘logo’ - you are a run of the kill instagram account... why do you need a logo or brand. Give it up Anna... stop being something you are not - your home and life is nothing to need a brand for. Unfollow Cos I can’t deal anymore.
Wait.. did she pay someone to make her that logo?

Wait.. did she pay someone to make her that logo?
It’s sounding like it- getting the girl to edit it just to her liking.
also get the feeling she’s reading here with the reference to the excitement at Minky clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a glutton for punishment.

Another waste of money that isn’t needed. Cries poverty but with those Hinch books , minky bundle, that stupid logo, labelled baskets that’s easily £100 she has spent on herself - for what? FOR THE GRAM!!!

• Wow
My friend who still follows her has said that she’s now been sent a hoover to flog. She so wants to be a Mrs Grinch doesnt she.

Tbh I think she will accept any free stuff to flog- to her it’s free and she has this weird desire to be an “influencer”. Remember when she put [AD] for the free tickets her son got for the Ed Sheeren gig through his school? What was she advertising apart from how dense/desperate she is at times? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tbh I think she will accept any free stuff to flog- to her it’s free and she has this weird desire to be an “influencer”. Remember when she put [AD] for the free tickets her son got for the Ed Sheeren gig through his school? What was she advertising apart from how dense/desperate she is at times? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hahaha yes! It wasn’t a AD they were from his school!! I don’t think she has much of a life outside IG - like she’s so eager to impress and be liked by strangers on the internet, what about your actual real mates?