Anna Cunnell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually deleted her account now? I did a search and couldn’t find it.
No she’s still on there but going through a rough time mental health wise so she’s done the right thing stepping back as social medias definitely no good for her

Reactions: 1
Who is she trying to be now?
I don’t follow her but she kept tagging them and saying like xyz I’m setting up a gardening account so my fellow gardeners can follow?!
Like why does everything have to be a thing or a page. Just add to your normal page and people will either follow or not.

I never followed the gardening account and was trying this one. She’s obviously changed the name.

3C733440-81A2-47D0-ABA7-595BEB7CDCAF.png

She is such a sheep. She has really latched onto a garden account (a girl called Sophie) and copies absolutely everything she does. Every time Sophie mentions something she is growing, Anna immediately orders the same seeds. If Sophie goes to Lidl and gets plants, guess where Anna goes. She has absolutely no imagination. I find her nasally voice really annoying too.

Reactions: 5
She is such a sheep. She has really latched onto a garden account (a girl called Sophie) and copies absolutely everything she does. Every time Sophie mentions something she is growing, Anna immediately orders the same seeds. If Sophie goes to Lidl and gets plants, guess where Anna goes. She has absolutely no imagination. I find her nasally voice really annoying too.
I follow both of these accounts and I have noticed this too! It's actually a bit embarrassing, so cringe, I'd be embarrassed 😬

Reactions: 1
She’s always been that way. She tried the Mrs Hinch ‘I’m into cleaning and decorating my house on budget’ trend then she gave that up, she even paid someone to design her a new logo for her IG page.

Reactions: 2
She also got an allotment (which hasn’t been mentioned for a while) and there is an account she was brown nosing that will be who she tries to copy with that.

Reactions: 2