Anna Bey #8 School of Affluence - Scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing so hard at her stories with the questions that scream “HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW ANNA BEY”? And the options are 100% from Tattle. It’s glorious. Her idiocy is unparalleled.
Yes Anna, we all fangirl over you.
In the question “What happened today?” She left out the option of sitting on her rear end.

And like anyone listens to her podcast? Girl, you are hard enough to look at but your voice is unbearable.
I cant believe she did this. Its so narcissist =D like I cant lol. Who does still even like her really? So full of hereself ew

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant believe she did this. Its so narcissist =D like I cant lol. Who does still even like her really? So full of hereself ew
I don't get it. Were her followers supposed to know the answers? How does it work? Does she think anyone actually is interested? We all know her life is boring. She won't regularly post unless she goes away for Christmas, then we can expect constant shots of hotel doorknobs and her twirling like a middle aged maniac in an empty breakfast room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well, maybe you shouldn't...
And these shoes with this outfit I can't even.

That's the person who claims to be an image consultant and has the nerve to teach others about style and looking good.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gucci shoes scream new money, chavvy & look at me.

I have really gone off the brand since these jsb have taken it over. It’s too accessible.

The Gucci loafers are horrible and common.

Reactions: 10
Gucci shoes scream new money, chavvy & look at me.

I have really gone off the brand since these jsb have taken it over. It’s too accessible.

The Gucci loafers are horrible and common.
I wonder, dear elegant mangoes,

if she's so affluent, how come we haven't seen many to-have items of any aspiring fashionista? Chanel 2.55 bag, Burberry trenchcoat (that actually can be worn in rain and is waterproof up to couple of dry cleanings, instead of that ugly raincoat), Louboutin heels, etc., etc.?

Reactions: 14
The most affluent AND elegant people I know don't wear designer. They were custom made clothing from high quality materials. Unpopular opinion: lots of designer stuff is tacky as hell, especially when you see Gucci shoes (or worse - belt) and Chanel bag on every second Insta or YouTube influencer.
And according to Aija an elegant, leveled up lady should "educate herself". Well, an educated person would know that those high end luxury brands are just as shady as fast fashion that she likes to shame and look down upon so much.
She just puts a bunch of designer stuff on and calls it style.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It was just a matter of time until she started working with affiliate links.

Edit: well she already did with her ig fashion "fan" account but niw she's doing it on her main account.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The most affluent AND elegant people I know don't wear designer. They were custom made clothing from high quality materials. Unpopular opinion: lots of designer stuff is tacky as hell, especially when you see Gucci shoes (or worse - belt) and Chanel bag on every second Insta or YouTube influencer.
And according to Aija an elegant, leveled up lady should "educate herself". Well, an educated person would know that those high end luxury brands are just as shady as fast fashion that she likes to shame and look down upon so much.
She just puts a bunch of designer stuff on and calls it style.
I would politely disagree. Sure, with some of the brands you pay for the brand name only, but for example the Burberry trench, as I've said earlier, is really a quality item that makes sense. Loads of couture dresses are amazing in the way they are constructed, hidden bodices, the way they fit you like second skin. For couture dresses, there's no brand on the outside of them, so they don't scream their maker (except for obvious lines and silhouettes) and they dub as custom made as there is a trying session at the store and then they can do any alterations the dress requires to really fit you.

Gucci, Dolce and Gabanna, sure, they are quite loud, but I dare to ask you, why are Chanel bags so popular? Because the look is timeless.

I wouldn't call all the more expensive brands shady. Firstly, the shopping experience is much nicer than in high-street stores. Secondly, when you know what brand to buy, you get more quality, both in materials and sartorial craftsmanship. And thirdly, they can be subtle and elegant, or even loud if they fit your style - I really like fashion of Alexander McQueen, Karl Lagerfeld, Vivienne Westwood and, to certain extent, Marni. And those are not even the slightest amongst the most expensive you can get.

Lol she’s going crazy with the affiliate links in her story and her subscribers will be dumb enough to purchase from it and give her commission

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The stories with her mismatched, cheap clothes - would she have any ideas for content if it was not for Tattle?

You're Welcome Mrs. Hallitosis!

She only buys designer clothing when they are on sale, if you see the annabeyfashion account it's the same.

After taking 24 hours to figure out how to respond to our very pointed comments, this is what she comes up with?

Recycled photos and affiliate links?

Come on, rats are supposed to be smart.

Lol she’s going crazy with the affiliate links on her story and her subscribers will be dumb enough to purchase from it and give her commission
I thought according to her, the followers are poor and can't afford what she'll be wearing?

But I shouldn't underestimate their delusion when it comes to Comrade Anna, after I saw some girl in her Youtube comments say she was saving up to buy a designer white shirt. Money they could be using to improve themselves go straight into Anna's grubby chunky hands.

• Haha
I would politely disagree. Sure, with some of the brands you pay for the brand name only, but for example the Burberry trench, as I've said earlier, is really a quality item that makes sense. Loads of couture dresses are amazing in the way they are constructed, hidden bodices, the way they fit you like second skin. For couture dresses, there's no brand on the outside of them, so they don't scream their maker (except for obvious lines and silhouettes) and they dub as custom made as there is a trying session at the store and then they can do any alterations the dress requires to really fit you.

Gucci, Dolce and Gabanna, sure, they are quite loud, but I dare to ask you, why are Chanel bags so popular? Because the look is timeless.

I wouldn't call all the more expensive brands shady. Firstly, the shopping experience is much nicer than in high-street stores. Secondly, when you know what brand to buy, you get more quality, both in materials and sartorial craftsmanship. And thirdly, they can be subtle and elegant, or even loud if they fit your style - I really like fashion of Alexander McQueen, Karl Lagerfeld, Vivienne Westwood and, to certain extent, Marni. And those are not even the slightest amongst the most expensive you can get.
I said a lot of designer clothes look tacky nowadays, of course not all items and not all brands, and yes, a lot of them are problematic as well (I think almost all brands that Anna wear are exploitative, practically as much as fast fashion that she hates so much). And still, if someone has money and enough disposable income to spend on luxury fashion, for sure they have enogh to afford a good tailor and high quality fabrics. Everyone makes their own choices after all, but we are discussing Anna here. And for someone who claims a high caliber woman = educated woman - and she claims she is such - buying tons of well known designer clothing will never be ethical or sustainable compared to having your clothing custom made.

I wrote this post thinking of Anna, not general public. I still remember her Instagram story when she was in Greece or Turkey, and there was a wedding reception or something like that, and people were breaking plates (and something else, but I don't remember what), and she wrote "this is such a waste of trees!". Oh, shut up, you hypocritical bit.ch, you are so concerned about environment and nature and that's why you're flying all year round and buying tons of clothing that you can't wear more than twice because you're lying to yourself that you're size XS.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Number one rule of elegance common sense:
It's not about the brand that's gonna level up someone's look, but the overall fit + quality of the material + personal style.
You might dress Chanel from head to toe and still look rubbish (And I've seen it uncountable times), meanwhile maybe combine pieces from Massimo Dutti, Mango, Reiss, Topshop and even Primark and look like a million bucks.
I really don't get why this is so hard to understand.
Following someone's gibberish might seem to save time, but it never pays off in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also many rich people buy brands (clothing, jewellery, accessories) that many "average" people have never even heard of.

Of course rich people also buy the "common" brands, but being a label-bleep and buying the most recognizable items of a brand for show has always been deemed tacky. If you happen to love the classy timeless look of a 2.55 that's one thing, if you're buying it so you can flash it around to show your "riches" it's a whole other.

Also carrying a 2.55 is yet still vastly different to Anna's tacky CC beanie with the logo visible from the moon.

Rich people buy Purdey tweed (and other brands) for their country shenanigans, it doesn't say anywhere "Purdey", costs a ton and the quality is palpable.

Rich people also wear D&G, but they won't be seen dead in the tacky D&G label on everything from head to toe.
By rich I don't mean the tacky crop of influenzas, footballers and their awful wives.
Compare footballers' WAGs to tennis players' WAGs, quite a difference even if both wear Rolexes. The tennis crowd will wear an understated Daytona or simple Oyster, the WAGs go for all gold with diamonds set in.

Louboutins are widely viewed as tacky (red sole seen as a hocker's signal).

Prince Charles has worn the same coat for 40 years now and has been made fun of for wearing obviously mended suits.
Bloody heck, prince Philip sent off his 60 or 70 year old trousers for repair, it was in the news recently 😂

Exceptions are always to be found and confirm the rule.

Gucci et al. are a scam and it is fast fashion which just costs a tonne. If they had a set of items for every season of the year, made of natural fibres and sold that every year at a fair price, that would be sustainable, they could have trendy collections on top of that. But they don't do that, do they?
This year the push for those ridiculous mini handbags which don't even fit the average mobile phone in, what is that but trashy consumerism?

I can buy good quality handbags and clothes made of natural fibre made overseas (and even in Europe) under fair working conditions, I still pay obviously a few hundred for a classic/timeless big leather bag made in India or even made in Italy (and can find them half price in sales!!!), which should last me a lifetime and the quality is pretty obvious to anyone, doesn't take a trained eye.

Independant boutiques offer a better quality to price ratio than the big luxury brands and you get timeless clothing which often can have a unique twist and you can often find well-heeled people shopping there. Obvs the quality is good and it is affordable, not outright cheap though.

I find the big houses' shopping experience to be lacking often. Sometimes I just want to browse in peace and quiet and not have everything hidden from view and have to engage with a sales assistant throughout to pull stuff out of some backdoor and foster a "relationship" with a sales person so I have a chance at the "good stuff". Fck that.

I've watched a report/docu where they bought jeans in 3 price categories and did tests of harmful chemicals in dye and fibre as well as a stress test, the cheapest and the mid priced lasted the stress best, the cheapest had no harmful chemicals and was made of mostly natural fibre, whereas the most expensive costing a few hundred from a well-known brand failed every test it was subjected to.
So there's that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also many rich people buy brands (clothing, jewellery, accessories) that many "average" people have never even heard of.

Of course rich people also buy the "common" brands, but being a label-bleep and buying the most recognizable items of a brand for show has always been deemed tacky. If you happen to love the classy timeless look of a 2.55 that's one thing, if you're buying it so you can flash it around to show your "riches" it's a whole other.

Also carrying a 2.55 is yet still vastly different to Anna's tacky CC beanie with the logo visible from the moon.

Rich people buy Purdey tweed (and other brands) for their country shenanigans, it doesn't say anywhere "Purdey", costs a ton and the quality is palpable.

Rich people also wear D&G, but they won't be seen dead in the tacky D&G label on everything from head to toe.
By rich I don't mean the tacky crop of influenzas, footballers and their awful wives.
Compare footballers' WAGs to tennis players' WAGs, quite a difference even if both wear Rolexes. The tennis crowd will wear an understated Daytona or simple Oyster, the WAGs go for all gold with diamonds set in.

Louboutins are widely viewed as tacky (red sole seen as a hocker's signal).

Prince Charles has worn the same coat for 40 years now and has been made fun of for wearing obviously mended suits.
Bloody heck, prince Philip sent off his 60 or 70 year old trousers for repair, it was in the news recently 😂

Exceptions are always to be found and confirm the rule.

Gucci et al. are a scam and it is fast fashion which just costs a tonne. If they had a set of items for every season of the year, made of natural fibres and sold that every year at a fair price, that would be sustainable, they could have trendy collections on top of that. But they don't do that, do they?
This year the push for those ridiculous mini handbags which don't even fit the average mobile phone in, what is that but trashy consumerism?

I can buy good quality handbags and clothes made of natural fibre made overseas (and even in Europe) under fair working conditions, I still pay obviously a few hundred for a classic/timeless big leather bag made in India or even made in Italy (and can find them half price in sales!!!), which should last me a lifetime and the quality is pretty obvious to anyone, doesn't take a trained eye.

Independant boutiques offer a better quality to price ratio than the big luxury brands and you get timeless clothing which often can have a unique twist and you can often find well-heeled people shopping there. Obvs the quality is good and it is affordable, not outright cheap though.

I find the big houses' shopping experience to be lacking often. Sometimes I just want to browse in peace and quiet and not have everything hidden from view and have to engage with a sales assistant throughout to pull stuff out of some backdoor and foster a "relationship" with a sales person so I have a chance at the "good stuff". Fck that.

I've watched a report/docu where they bought jeans in 3 price categories and did tests of harmful chemicals in dye and fibre as well as a stress test, the cheapest and the mid priced lasted the stress best, the cheapest had no harmful chemicals and was made of mostly natural fibre, whereas the most expensive costing a few hundred from a well-known brand failed every test it was subjected to.
So there's that.
You said a lot! Earlier this year I committed to stop buying fast fashion.

One comment, the English upper classes are extremely thrifty. Do you know why Charles can mend a jacket instead of replacing it? Because the jacket cost thousands in the first place. Good quality is meant to last.

Kind of like comparing Amal Clooney to Anna Bey. Real vs fake.

P.S. Anna the wife wasn't wearing her ring today hehehe.

In the end the majority has the mentality that if it costs more than it's better. Not always.
Don't go ditching Zara, Mango or Forever 21 just because a pinhead you've never seen before and that only yesterday started to consume from a higher niche said so. Learn what's best for you, from clothing to other aspects of life, by getting the right orientation and through trial and error.

EDIT: For someone who made it seem that luxury goods weren't the main thing in the whole process of "creating a better version of yourself", it's a hell of a ride seeing how Aija went from a plain jane to a bling-bling manure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
In the end the majority has the mentality that if it costs more than it's better. Not always.
Don't go ditching Zara, Mango or Forever 21 just because a pinhead you've never seen before and that only yesterday started to consume from a higher niche said so. Learn what's best for you, from clothing to other aspects of life, by getting the right orientation and through trial and error.
Absolutely agree! Unfortunately, so many of the young ladies that follow Anna seem to have lower self-esteem. Not all of them and I’m not saying they’re desperate for a role model.. BUT Anna’s loud (masculine & messy) “confidence” seems to give them a little personal boost of confidence as well (they feel led).

They feed off of her artificial & superficial “leadership” persona/ aka the “teacher role” that Anna loves to play. She’s the Alpha and her audience are the Betas (submitting to her & following her blindly without vetting her FIRST!)

This is where the low self-esteem applies. Instead of EXAMINING her actual life against what she sells.. they blindly choose the option that FILLS that low self-confidence void they have. It feels so much better to ignore reality & believe the fairy tale. While I do think it’s possible to find true love with an affluent man (as I have).. it has very little to do with the “formula” or “secrets” that Anna dangles in front of these starving women.

Little do they know, Anna has never been lucky enough to know what it means to be a kept woman.. Loved/ adored and with absolutely no stress & financial worries. At most, she’s been able to squeeze several thousands from men here and there.. BUT that does not equal LIFESTYLE. And of course, we can all see that. She contradicts herself at every turn, has no sense of style, has no affluent social circle, isn’t leveling up in the higher education department, can’t even afford to join a private country club or similar.. I mean NOTHING.

It’s hilarious and sad that she’s getting away with so much.. BUT the minute her audience starts to reclaim their critical thinking skills (which comes with self-confidence.. trusting YOURSELF.. what you SEE with your own eyes versus what someone is selling you).. it will all start to fall apart for Ms. Raty.

P.S. I’m still LAUGHING at the fact that 2 hours after we posted about how she had disappeared again from social media (because she can’t just be REAL and show us her bedroom/ living room/ kitchen or even bathroom.. NO, everything must be CALCULATED perfectly so the masses don’t catch on to the charade) .. About 2 Hours after those posts on Tattle, she pops up on IG stories with the ridiculous Quiz questions.. literally entitled “Why am I not posting stories” 😂 .. 1) because you’re a lazy brat, and 2) because you’re too ANGRY that your SCAM is being exposed online!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
no title.jpg

"Here. See? I just showed you my closet with my luxurious chair. Why are none of you talking about it?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe I’m just a hater, but I feel like that’s not even her closet and she rented an Airbnb with a walk in wardrobe and fitted all her clothes in haha
I don’t trust her, and tbh it seems like something she would do. Why hasn’t she shown us anything before? Only when she is questioned, she now produces results... hey Anna how about a full house tour?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.