Anna Bey #8 School of Affluence - Scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m just a hater, but I feel like that’s not even her closet and she rented an Airbnb with a walk in wardrobe and fitted all her clothes in haha
I don’t trust her, and tbh it seems like something she would do. Why hasn’t she shown us anything before? Only when she is questioned, she now produces results... hey Anna how about a full house tour?
Dear elegant mango

To have a house tour, one must have a house.

Regards

Aija Ratatouille

P.S. I thought she said they were still unpacking? She seems idle and lazy..should she not be trying to organise her home now that she is on lockdown?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 343175

"Here. See? I just showed you my closet with my luxurious chair. Why are none of you talking about it?"
Hahaha! Good one! :ROFLMAO:👏 I love how you always give us such an accurate peek into what Aija must be thinking!

For those that still haven’t created a Tattle account, you’re missing out on all the fun! Anna reads our posts religiously and does exactly as we ask of her!

It’s quite entertaining to see her scramble frantically for content.. and then settle for posting dumb Q&As to IG so that her audience doesn’t catch on to her charade. Anna, people might be gullible but they’re not brain dead! She is ALL OVER the place these days!

No wonder she hates the Covid lockdowns.. she’s STUCK at home and KNOWS that sooner or later she will have to show her audience SOMETHING other than trees & those hideous silver gloves! 😂

P.S. I thought she said they were still unpacking? She seems idle and lazy..should she not be trying to organise her home now that she is on lockdown?
YES!! Exactly! WTH is going on with the unpacking??! Where are the boxes? Why does her closet look the same as before “the move”? I don’t get it. Anna SCAMMA, you are making no sense! She loves to play games though, so I’m sure it’s all part of the act so that she doesn’t lose complete control of “the narrative”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe I’m just a hater, but I feel like that’s not even her closet and she rented an Airbnb with a walk in wardrobe and fitted all her clothes in haha
I don’t trust her, and tbh it seems like something she would do. Why hasn’t she shown us anything before? Only when she is questioned, she now produces results... hey Anna how about a full house tour?
Am I crazy or does her closet look like a small study or spare room that she temporarily fitted her Ikea pax system closet into?

When I saw her story walking through it it finally clicked because large walk in closets attached to bedrooms in luxury/"affluent" apartments look a lot different to that. Or even fully repurposed spare bedrooms turned into closets (in which case should be much larger than what she's showing for such an "affluent" lady). And they are usually very modified and personalized (built in, high quality backlit shelves and cabinets with customised dimensions for the items, a beautiful rug or two, a small lounge/seating arrangement somewhere in there, maybe some artwork on the walls or decor, etc.)

Her closet looks like her old Ikea shelves shoved against the walls in the smaller 2nd bedroom/study.

No wonder she films at the 4 seasons and only shows that one particular angle of her closet in pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear Ajia,
Thank you for confirming you‘re reading our posts religiously.

But no - you‘re not convincing anyone with tagging along your friend Lina to the Hermes boutique

Nevertheless it‘s very entertaining to see you making a clown of yourself! Keep on going!

Xoxo

Attachments

• Haha
Just saw her stories where she says something about: I promises to become better at sharing my outfit details & will link as many as possible. :rolleyes: So basically, she’s tired of managing the other IG accounts/ paying whoever was posting her outfits etc and is desperate for extra coin. Shows how financially desperate & ungenerous she is..to the point where she refuses to share ANYTHING with you for free! Isn’t this the opposite of being graceful, elegant, charitable? YES it is. A total FAKE!

Also, she looks completely erratic.. unable to chose a path and do it well. Wants to have a course, be a life coach, write a book, be a YouTuber, be a stylist, be an influencer, have a podcast, be a travel blogger and wanna be JSB.. yet, fails to consistently SHOW UP for any of these roles.. A total clown/ dancing monkey, desperate for attention.. juggling & fumbling it all!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm gotta start making collages of her outfits to inspire myself everyday of what and how to never wear.
Gawd forbid to mix and match flamboyantly and people point at me in the streets calling me an Aija's wannabe.

• Haha
Dear Ajia,

But no - you‘re not convincing anyone with tagging along your friend Lina to the Hermes boutique

Nevertheless it‘s very entertaining to see you making a clown of yourself! Keep on going!

Xoxo
In Hermes in a Monaveen coat, lol. I bet you we won't see any actual purchases. I can run down to my local designer store and do a selfie too!

Oh and Anna, quick tip before you over extend yourself: Hermes won't accept returns. So don't go broke by trying to make purchases to keep up with Tattle, because Geneva is a small town and word gets around quickly...all it takes is one of us to mention you to our favourite sales assistant and get all the hot gossip.

"Oh yes, Anna. Strange woman, came into the store in a cheap coat and weird hat. Took several selfies but didn't buy any merchandise. She said she was lost and looking for her friend Lina?

If she shows any receipts from the Hermes store or shows that she purchases any items from them, please tag me and I will eat my delicious cloche.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear Ajia,

Xoxo
The middle section of her outfit reminds me of a Russian Snegurochka, whereas the boots and the hat - some of the best Western movies. I'm too lazy to glue a collage but I found the exact way she wears those shoes in a wild Western reference!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The middle section of her outfit reminds me of a Russian Snegurochka, whereas the boots and hat - some of the best Western movies. I'm too lazy to glue a collage but I found the exact way she wears those shoes in a wild Western reference!
Yep, a Russian cowboy. Stealing money and all.

Reactions: 6
So much personality that keeps on wearing disposable masks (and then goes hugging trees...).
C'mon, Aija, can't afford some from LV or DG? I mean, even Mango/Zara got some.

Reactions: 7
Dear Ajia,

Xoxo
Those pants are making her legs shorter and destroying all balance. They should be more high-waisted or they shouldn't wrinkle like that at the top. What else do we have - the hat that she was wearing during summer on the beach. But she decided to style it with a v-neck sweater. And a coat. In December.
Whoever finds inspiration in her style and treats her "certificate" in "image consulting" seriously must be blind, I don't see any other explanation.

Reactions: 10
lol today’s stories with Aija in her AliExpress coat in Hermes, did you buy another tacky belt Aija? Or just pretending to shop in order to better show off your borrowed bags later on? 😉
White shoes really doesn’t do her giant clump feet any favours...

Reactions: 9
And one more thing - I don't know why she has aversion towards jeans and denim in general. What she preaches in her videos is not true - you CAN look elegant in jeans. And at the same time not like a granny.
I feel like she bought several trousers with the same cut, just different colors. Aren't the pink ones from the previous story the same, or at least very similar, to the ones she is wearing now? They are not bad, but they are bad for her, or at least the way she styles them is bad. And they are making her look older actually, but not necessarily more elegant. For me it looks as if she was trying too hard. And that's never a good thing.
With the right fitted and flattering denim trousers she could look really good and also her actual age. And if you style them right, you look effortlessly chic.
For an image and elegance expert, her style is dull and very limited. I liked some of her outfits, but the majority of the ones she showed are perfect for a grandma. Kinda confusing given that she is teaching MODERN elegance.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I crazy or does her closet look like a small study or spare room that she temporarily fitted her Ikea pax system closet into?

When I saw her story walking through it it finally clicked because large walk in closets attached to bedrooms in luxury/"affluent" apartments look a lot different to that. Or even fully repurposed spare bedrooms turned into closets (in which case should be much larger than what she's showing for such an "affluent" lady). And they are usually very modified and personalized (built in, high quality backlit shelves and cabinets with customised dimensions for the items, a beautiful rug or two, a small lounge/seating arrangement somewhere in there, maybe some artwork on the walls or decor, etc.)

Her closet looks like her old Ikea shelves shoved against the walls in the smaller 2nd bedroom/study.

No wonder she films at the 4 seasons and only shows that one particular angle of her closet in pictures.
Correct. She has an Ikea build which was hastily put together.
Examples of actual walk in closets, including Lydia Millen's whose was custom built for her, lowlights, pullout jewellery drawers, lighted shelves:

Reactions: 8
You can really see how much she loves her clothes by the way she keeps them.
Aija wouldn't need jewellery drawers. What she's got? One Cartier love bracelet, a pair of huge statement earrings fit for a Brazilian Carnival, those grandma rounded gold earrings, her eBay engagement ring... What else? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
My secret to being well-dressed (on an academic's budget) is to buy slightly used/secondhand items in good condition. However, I only go for CLASSICS, not bright neon or whatever will be out of season next year. So yeah, Anna could learn from even little lowly mangoes like me and buy the major "classics" like an Hermes silk scarf, a neutral Chanel bag, a Burberry trench slightly used and look a lot better than she currently does. I mean that white shoes/pink and blue outfit combo, what the hell.

It's also just about how you carry yourself. She comes off as so insecure based on the way she carries herself and speaks about herself. Her podcast is seriously depressing and makes me wonder if she actually does see a therapist as she claims.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
And one more thing - I don't know why she has aversion towards jeans and denim in general. What she preaches in her videos is not true - you CAN look elegant in jeans. And at the same time not like a granny.
I feel like she bought several trousers with the same cut, just different colors. Aren't the pink ones from the previous story the same, or at least very similar, to the ones she is wearing now? They are not bad, but they are bad for her, or at least the way she styles them is bad. And they are making her look older actually, but not necessarily more elegant. For me it looks as if she was trying too hard. And that's never a good thing.
With the right fitted and flattering denim trousers she could look really good and also her actual age. And if you style them right, you look effortlessly chic.
For an image and elegance expert, her style is dull and very limited. I liked some of her outfits, but the majority of the ones she showed are perfect for a grandma. Kinda confusing given that she is teaching MODERN elegance.
Exactly I mention this in the fashion video I will publish in I think two weeks. Could have roasted her a lot more but already filmed so. I think exactly as you say that jeans can be elegant

Reactions: 9
You can really see how much she loves her clothes by the way she keeps them.
Aija wouldn't need jewellery drawers. What she's got? One Cartier love bracelet, a pair of huge statement earrings fit for a Brazilian Carnival, those grandma rounded gold earrings, her eBay engagement ring... What else? 🤣
Omg, so true! 🙊😂 So Aija, tell us more about your affluent life & high-caliber man? I see zero proof of either!

All she does is keep showing us that same old IKEA closet.. Where is your Fall/ Winter decor? It’s December! KEEP UP with the times! Stop recycling old pics and content from your Summer travels. So boring!

Last edited:
Yes ANNA, you are a nobody. Deal with it.
You are a nobody wanting your pathetic followers to tell you that you are somebody. You’ll chalk it up as a sense of “humour” you pretentiousness cow.
6D6EDFF6-9387-4BC6-B444-4949D7E3A954.jpeg

So much personality that keeps on wearing disposable masks (and then goes hugging trees...).
C'mon, Aija, can't afford some from LV or DG? I mean, even Mango/Zara got some.
Absolutely true! What kind of tree hugger uses those masks? They are dangerous to the environment and more importantly, beautiful living creatures.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.