Anna Bey #8 School of Affluence - Scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Ajia, the correct terminology is Freudian slip
Yep - you keep betraying your true colours
👏👏👏👏👏👏
As I said - watching you being a clown is truly entertaining. Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes ANNA, you are a nobody. Deal with it.
You are a nobody wanting your pathetic followers to tell you that you are somebody. You’ll chalk it up as a sense of “humour” you pretentiousness cow. View attachment 343473

Absolutely true! What kind of tree hugger uses those masks? They are dangerous to the environment and more importantly, beautiful living creatures.
Haha! A Freudian slip on her part, for sure!! She’s tripping all over herself with these Q&As!

Dear Ajia, the correct terminology is Freudian slip
Yep - you keep betraying your true colours
👏👏👏👏👏👏
As I said - watching you being a clown is truly entertaining. Thank you
Omg! Just said the said the same thing!!! Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's also just about how you carry yourself. She comes off as so insecure based on the way she carries herself and speaks about herself. Her podcast is seriously depressing and makes me wonder if she actually does see a therapist as she claims.
Absolutely, I would even say if you carry yourself in a certain way and are confident in your choices, you can pull almost everything off and still be perceived as elegant. There is no need to come down to wearing grandma's clothes then...

Reactions: 6
And one more thing - I don't know why she has aversion towards jeans and denim in general. What she preaches in her videos is not true - you CAN look elegant in jeans. And at the same time not like a granny.
I feel like she bought several trousers with the same cut, just different colors. Aren't the pink ones from the previous story the same, or at least very similar, to the ones she is wearing now? They are not bad, but they are bad for her, or at least the way she styles them is bad. And they are making her look older actually, but not necessarily more elegant. For me it looks as if she was trying too hard. And that's never a good thing.
With the right fitted and flattering denim trousers she could look really good and also her actual age. And if you style them right, you look effortlessly chic.
For an image and elegance expert, her style is dull and very limited. I liked some of her outfits, but the majority of the ones she showed are perfect for a grandma. Kinda confusing given that she is teaching MODERN elegance.
In that "elegant walk" video, we can see her figure, and it's not one that can easily pull-off many kinds of jeans (or just clothes in general). She has large calves and a thick tummy. Not so much defined at the waist. And her posture is a bit problematic. To be honest, I don't know how to dress a body like this without thinking hard.
[I have some ideas, but sorry Aija, you have to sign up for my finishing school for it ;P]

Actually I think a lot of her clothes are reasonably good. I can imagine them making someone else look fabulous. They just don't suit her. And the fittings are sometimes weird... She might have been trying hard to wear one (or two, or more...) size smaller...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
In that "elegant walk" video, we can see her figure, and it's not one that can easily pull-off many kinds of jeans (or just clothes in general). She has large calves and a thick tummy. Not so much defined at the waist. And her posture is a bit problematic. To be honest, I don't know how to dress a body like this without thinking hard.
[I have some ideas, but sorry Aija, you have to sign up for my finishing school for it ;P]

Actually I think a lot of her clothes are reasonably good. I can imagine them making someone else look fabulous. They just don't suit her. And the fittings are sometimes weird... She might have been trying hard to wear one (or two, or more...) size smaller...
Very well said!! Aija, my dear, pay close attention!👆 You need all the help you can get! 🤭

Reactions: 4

Denim is a great fabric to work with imo, and the material itself has great potential to cover up some of our flaws (since it's firm). I've seen a photo of her in jeans and she didn't look bad, although it wasn't the best fit for her. I agree that she doesn't really have defined waist and I'm really confused on what basis she thinks she's an hourglass, and why she thinks those mid-waist trousers do her good...
Yes, some of her clothes are fine, although I wouldn't say a lot of them :p but that's the point, it's not a success to buy decent clothes, it's a success to buy nice clothes that look great on you. I wouldn't have a problem with her in this matter if she didn't publicly tell others what to wear and if she didn't have literally written in her Instagram bio she's an image consultant.

• Heart
She needs to dress for actual age not her jet set age.

There is nothing wrong with her age, she needs to accept it not fight it.

Does she feel like she needs to have a husband, car & kid to accept her age? Is that why she is running away.....

Being single shouldn’t be a bad thing.

Then again we have no idea what her real status is.

So now she has to show what she bought at Hermès to prove that she did indeed buy something.
Showing a haul/purchases is so new money. It reeks of nouveau riche.
Plus! Those aren’t her hands holding that! Her nails are painted red. It must be Lina’s purchase. You know, gotta #FreePalestine!
73B0F67F-CEDB-4109-A7ED-B0E58440525A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Ehhhh ladies... i feel for her really...
She must be very unhappy right now. She tought that we gonna believe that it was her purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello. I have been on this thread for a while. Guys, are you actually sure about her age? She does not look like someone in their thirties at all. I showed her pictures to a couple of people who had no idea who she was and they all thought she was in her 40s or 50s. I know she has done many things to her face that will age her but there are so many overfilled people like her and none of them really manage to look two decades older than they are. They might look 3 to 5 years older but I don't think you are in fact supposed to age that much in terms of your looks by simply getting botox and fillers.
I also wanted to mention something about her nose. I don't know if you've heard this or not but Iran is actually the best place to get your nose done and it's also common for iranians to get rhinoplasty. I see so many done noses on a daily basis here in Tehran and I can tell that anna's nose was done by someone that lacks skill. It looks very fake, does not fit her facial proportions and most importantly no longer functions normally ( according to what she herself said about not realizing when she needs to wipe her nose )
So i would say that overall, her nosejob has been a total failure and if she really did pay 10k for that nose then she needs to sue that doctor lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness - Anna has truly fallen off the deepend and is now pivoting into becoming a full fledged influencer - at a time when influencers are becoming so passé and many have lost followers and clout and social status - except those that truly bring something to the table, but I would say those are few. It’s not even that she has an affluent lifestyle - that Lauren girl from Monaco - she was recently invited to a 5* hotel for gingerbread decorating and it was such a beautiful place - Aija goes to the same old restaurants with the same old people eating the same food and judging everyone as usual, while she checks out her old ass looking self.... mangoes, I know she’s only 34, and in the face she doesn’t look awful, but it’s her clothing that makes her look like a 65 year older in Boca Raton! She literally stole someone’s grandmas style in those salmon granny pants! What was she thinking!? Then she has her lavender milkmaid outfit, her 80s newscaster blazer dress, and the cheap AliExpress jacket with sage pants - again granny pants!!!

Anna, you can be elegant AND classic AND on trend without looking like a fashion victim. Her recent outfits look horrendous.

can you imagine the conversation at the restaurant - Lina! Please hold up your purchase so I can share to my followers your purchase!
Lina! Please can I carry your Hermes shopping bag while we walk home and I look like Carmen Sandiego?

Okay Aija, just this once!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor Anna’s face resembles that of a pig 🐽 on her pool stroll. I think it’s all that filler. At her age I would have gotten my first mini face lift to avoid that pillow face effect. Especially now that she’s yo-yoing with her weight.

Oh and Anna, quick tip before you over extend yourself: Hermes won't accept returns. So don't go broke by trying to make purchases to keep up with Tattle, because Geneva is a small town and word gets around quickly...all it takes is one of us to mention you to our favourite sales assistant and get all the hot gossip.

"Oh yes, Anna. Strange woman, came into the store in a cheap coat and weird hat. Took several selfies but didn't buy any merchandise. She said she was lost and looking for her friend Lina?
I assume this is a joke about what the sales person would say about her rather than the sales person actually saying this?
I used to work at Hermes and despite what people think, it is actually VERY busy to manic inside.
I often forgot who I was even serving let alone notice someone taking photos of themselves.
Or notice them enough to remember later and tell someone about it.
And how did they know her name unless they had a long relationship which debunks she doesn’t shop there often. I forgot so many infrequent customers names. You truly serve that many people you do.
That seems very...odd. If the store was that quiet it wouldn’t exist.

Reactions: 3
So now she has to show what she bought at Hermès to prove that she did indeed buy something.
Showing a haul/purchases is so new money. It reeks of nouveau riche.
Plus! Those aren’t her hands holding that! Her nails are painted red. It must be Lina’s purchase. You know, gotta #FreePalestine!
View attachment 343583
Aija, how the hell do you wanna succeed in life when you act like this?
Scheming, scamming and lying won't take you anywhere.
And don't take the women in this forum as fools! We ain't your general sheeps.

EDIT: It's been a whole decade you've been walking this path. If you had worked hard, fair and square this whole wasted decade, you'be enjoying all the material things you crave for today. All the struggle you go through now serves you right. Must hit deep in your guts going to designer shops with Lina and not being able to buy a single keyholder. It's Karma, girl! And it's gonna get worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Denim is a great fabric to work with imo, and the material itself has great potential to cover up some of our flaws (since it's firm). I've seen a photo of her in jeans and she didn't look bad, although it wasn't the best fit for her. I agree that she doesn't really have defined waist and I'm really confused on what basis she thinks she's an hourglass, and why she thinks those mid-waist trousers do her good...
Yes, some of her clothes are fine, although I wouldn't say a lot of them :p but that's the point, it's not a success to buy decent clothes, it's a success to buy nice clothes that look great on you. I wouldn't have a problem with her in this matter if she didn't publicly tell others what to wear and if she didn't have literally written in her Instagram bio she's an image consultant.
I agree with your denim comments.

My comments on her current clothes were more about they are not "granny" themselves; they just don't suit her. In fact I know some youthful looking girls look lovely in something similar.

I don't want to do Aija that much favor without charging her 1000 dollars, but I will do this for you ladies.
Here is the "style essence" concept, an updated version of the 13 Kibbe types.

I can imagine someone with both high "ingenue" and high "angelic" compositions look amazing in those dresses she owns, and I know real people of this type. Jeans look not as good on them as those floor length dresses.

Almost goes back to something I always sensed: she probably wants to be someone who looks like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anna, you can be elegant AND classic AND on trend without looking like a fashion victim. Her recent outfits look horrendous.

can you imagine the conversation at the restaurant - Lina! Please hold up your purchase so I can share to my followers your purchase!
Lina! Please can I carry your Hermes shopping bag while we walk home and I look like Carmen Sandiego?

Okay Aija, just this once!
The photo is Lina and Aija next to each other has me HOWLING laughing! It's actually ridiculous 😂
They don't even look like they run in the same social circles! They don't look like friends at all!

To top it off Aija has brought her beach hat into December. It's a fashion travesty, truly!

I really can't think of a funnier image! If I didn't know about Aija and her "affluence" I'd think it was a joke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Anna posted lunch or dinner dates with any other women in Geneva other than Lina?

Even if she did buy herself the Hermès Kelly Cut clutch (or, perhaps did Lina buy it for her as a birthday gift?)... she is being frivolous and throwing away money that she is not guaranteed to have a steady income of.

Why did she buy a $5,450 USD clutch when she doesn't even want to show anything in her "luxurious apartment"? Also, she never even wears her Kelly bag she's seen using in earlier Instagram posts? Did she sell it or did she rent the bag? (Sorry, not sure about the price in Euros).

She's been able to charge ridiculous amounts of money for her $1,000 USD online course, of which, there is plenty of free content on YouTube of the exact thing, if not better and more realistic. So I guess she could perhaps afford this bag herself but again, her income is not guaranteed.

The jewellery on Lina's arm is probably worth at least $100,000 alone. Anna is probably trying to keep up with a certain lifestyle of the small crowd she seems to hang out with in Geneva. Unless she is sent most of the designer clothes she wears, she should seriously consider re-accessing her spending habits because this looks like a case of 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' to me... (sometimes we are all unfortunately guilty of this but only to a certain extent).

Soon her students will realise that she isn't as genuine as she wants them to believe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Poor Anna’s face resembles that of a pig 🐽 on her pool stroll. I think it’s all that filler. At her age I would have gotten my first mini face lift to avoid that pillow face effect. Especially now that she’s yo-yoing with her weight.
Yes, I couldn’t help but notice how bad her nose looked in that video! I thought it was her just her puffy face that made the whole look/ visual seem off.. but yes, it’s actually the nose in addition to the puffiness! 😬 I mean, no one’s perfect.. We all have flaws, but when she walks around acting like the standard of beauty (looking like THAT).. umm, yeah she can’t expect people to not point out the obvious!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.