Anna Bey #8 School of Affluence - Scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard for me to believe she had more than a free place to stay when she kept on posting how much she hated her job and how it kept on making her miss all the action JSBs were lavishing on regularly.
Aija had and still has to work her a*se off to get the things she wants.
If she's a kept woman, I am Melania bored in the White House.
I don't think she lived in Knightsbridge all those years. Also, there is such a thing as an electoral roll which then lists people (including foreign residents) on info pages... And there was never an Aija Raty in London. There were a few Anna Beyers, and one of them lived in South London in a shared flat with Natalie (perhaps Nat from JSB group, the theatre girl who constantly hung out with Anna in hotels with laptops, especially the Hari hotel's lounge in said Knightsbridge - but this is just a wild guess/speculation so if someone has a better knowledge of London feel free to chip in and correct me). My point is that who knows where she spent all those years in London. London renters also rotate flats more than your regular Europeans. And that inspirational table picture with a vision board, shared a few pages back, which featured Anna's beloved Portrait of a Lady perfume and was clearly taken by her, resembled more of a shared London accommodation than a flat in a prime London location.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know what Anna does all day. I don’t know how much effort is required to run online companies, but if not much is she not bored? Seriously.
Though I guess it’s how some people can watch daytime tv all day and love it. Mind blown.
Oh, it’s easy for our elegant Anna, she goes and hugs the trees after she has a great day counting the money she has stolen from women in 2nd and 3rd world countries.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, it’s easy for our elegant Anna, she goes and hugs the trees after she has a great day counting the money she has stolen from women in 2nd and 3rd world countries.
She's contaminating all trees in Geneva!!!
Next time I'm there I'll make sure to perform some cleansing ritual.

• Haha
I don't think she lived in Knightsbridge all those years. Also, there is such a thing as an electoral roll which then lists people (including foreign residents) on info pages... And there was never an Aija Raty in London. There were a few Anna Beyers, and one of them lived in South London in a shared flat with Natalie (perhaps Nat from JSB group, the theatre girl who constantly hung out with Anna in hotels with laptops, especially the Hari hotel's lounge in said Knightsbridge - but this is just a wild guess/speculation so if someone has a better knowledge of London feel free to chip in and correct me). My point is that who knows where she spent all those years in London. London renters also rotate flats more than your regular Europeans. And that inspirational table picture with a vision board, shared a few pages back, which featured Anna's beloved Portrait of a Lady perfume and was clearly taken by her, resembled more of a shared London accommodation than a flat in a prime London location.
The electoral roll isn't automatic though. You do have to register as voter in your jurisdiction and if she never registered, she wouldn't be listed anywhere. If she never bothered with the ER and the office never wrote her to register, then it's all fine (i.e. legal).

Reactions: 4
The electoral roll isn't automatic though. You do have to register as voter in your jurisdiction and if she never registered, she wouldn't be listed anywhere. If she never bothered with the ER and the office never wrote her to register, then it's all fine (i.e. legal).
Thank you for the info! I suppose if her council tax was included in the rent and she never had to register with the council, then maybe. When I lived in the UK, I never voted nor planned to register and vote in the UK, but upon changing apartments and having to pay the council tax myself, I was quickly included in the ER.

Reactions: 4
You can elect to be hidden from the public roll. I forgot what it’s called, but that’s what I do.
Please you send me the link to search and i can see if I appear. That can verify things.
Also, I’ve never appeared on the council tax bill when I lived with flatmates. It was either only in their name or in a random mix of names of former flatmates as no one could be bothered to update it every time.

You mean drinking, having fun, gossiping and jumping naked into the pool??? There won't be a girls´ trip. BUT the day is approaching when you can book a masterclass weekend exclusive for twelve of her most devoted followers who are willing to pay 24k for the privilege to spend a weekend with her drinking herbal teas, making a vision board together and shopping for the elegant beige capsule wardrobe while listening to Anna´s bonus secrets how to stay with your boyfriend without having to get intimate with him. This is the closest it gets to a girls´ trip. Tempting...like a visit to the dentist.
At least he is hot 🔥
I’ve been meaning to reply to this.
Before she launched her second course I found a website where the lady reviewed her first course. At the end she said Anna’s new venture was going to be 1-1 training (I’m pretty sure it was in person too) with a max of 4 students at a time. I wonder if I can find the website now.
I was surprised she just launched another online course.

Reactions: 7
I think New Rose Glow mentioned the thing about Anna going to coach only a handful of women who are already upper class (why would/should they do that?? :rolleyes:) and that she (NRG) wouldn't qualify for this coaching.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think she wants to embody Moses and separate the so called ratchet from those who really have potential (meaning, the looks her narrow mind perceives as "high society material") or futhermore find those who are already one step closer or even already there. She needs to network in order to find greener pastures (We know things in Geneva aren't really working for her). No wonder she's been creating groups inside groups to funnel her chances (What she calls "brand improvement") and maybe find some golden gooses disguised as students. It's all a means to an end: She jetsetting forever and never again "reduced" to a plain jane.

• Heart
I think New Rose Glow mentioned the thing about Anna going to coach only a handful of women who are already upper class (why would/should they do that?? :rolleyes:) and that she (NRG) wouldn't qualify for this coaching.
Oooh I didn’t know that!
I think it was this website which mentioned it but I see they have totally deleted the review/s they gave.
Strange. It wasn’t negative.
The comments are still there though.

Reactions: 3
Oooh I didn’t know that!
I think it was this website which mentioned it but I see they have totally deleted the review/s they gave.
Strange. It wasn’t negative.
The comments are still there though.

This is a disturbing comment someone left about Anna, from the article you posted

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well, guess she does appreciate art after all.
That book is a retrospective of all Abramovic's phases in the field of art.
She's apparently Aija's favorite artist so... Quite intriguing though.

• Sick
Exactly. I won’t lie the keto works, this dumb thing she did probably my works as well, but for how long?

I got skinnier, lost all the weight I wanted - developed a terrible relationship with food, teetered between bulimia and anorexia, binged eat in all or nothing phases.... HATED MYSELF and I told a professor of mine that I didn’t like myself anymore and they immediately shipped me off to therapy. I’ve never shared this with anyone (but the anonymity here is wildly empowering).
Don’t do things In a bid to get a quick fix.... it backfires tenfold.
Agree totally. And that is actually something that can be taken back to Anna, because her unhealthy relationship with food, the binges in hotels and holidays and then the restrictive quick fixes tell me she's unhappy with herself. And that's the thing, whether you love yourself or not can't be defined by a number on a scale or a dress size, it should come from within. If anyone's confidence is based solely on the way they look, then I've got extremely bad news for them.
Same with exercise - I can't stress enough to many people around me, fortunately my closest friends and husband share this viewpoint, exercise is not something you do to lose weight. Exercise is something you do to keep your health, ensure your longevity and most importantly to make your body work better. As I've said earlier, strong core muscles make one's walk nicer and squatting with weights and other strength training is the best way to making sure the muscles are strong enough to avoid injuries in other sports like running or skiing.

Anna doesn't seem to get this and her drive for external validation seems to make her extremely unhappy.

• Heart
This is a disturbing comment someone left about Anna, from the article you posted
Oh PLEASE! 🤦🏼‍♀️
The scenarious people with zero cultural education come up with are just 🤢
Before weiting auch bullshit people should learn about history of art, of performance art and educate themselves on the background of Abramovic‘s work

• Sick
when I first found out her name through her begging for freebies at a company I worked for, I searched her name and she lived near Kensal Rise area in London

• Wow
Reactions: 10
when I first found out her name through her begging for freebies at a company I worked for, I searched her name and she lived near Kensal Rise area in London
Correct she lived in North London in shared rooms before. The free Knightsbridge flat was actually very short lived.

When you consider it, isn't it funny that she never went back to London for even short visits? A truly affluent couple would have kept the London bolthole.

One suspects that with the increased scrutiny that came from her fame Anna's bf could not use London for his perverted weekends anymore. It was an added expense that he no longer needed so he probably gave her notice that she had to pack up quite quickly.

We discussed her connection to Abramovic and the dark arts like 4 threads ago. I forget some people here are new!

Kendal rise might be where she learnt about the not so elegant life.

I doubt she lived in Knightsbridge for longer than a night also.

It’s very expensive and someone like her would milk it if she did.

She must be dying to return to london.

I think she is like many other “famous” for doing not very much women - she thrives for external validation & that’s why she can never be happy having a genuine coffee with her mates. It’s not furthering her purpose (money / fame). She is so focused on wealth she has lost the joy for life.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
You can elect to be hidden from the public roll. I forgot what it’s called, but that’s what I do.
Please you send me the link to search and i can see if I appear. That can verify things.
Also, I’ve never appeared on the council tax bill when I lived with flatmates. It was either only in their name or in a random mix of names of former flatmates as no one could be bothered to update it every time.

I’ve been meaning to reply to this.
Before she launched her second course I found a website where the lady reviewed her first course. At the end she said Anna’s new venture was going to be 1-1 training (I’m pretty sure it was in person too) with a max of 4 students at a time. I wonder if I can find the website now.
I was surprised she just launched another online course.
Just google your name and go through a page or two. If you can't find yourself, you've been hidden.
I forgot what the site is called, but if your name with your address pops up (with others listed in your household/at your address or just a number of the other inhabitants) that's it anyway!

Reactions: 1
If anyone is a former student please post and give us details of where she said she was married and described her dress, etc.

It was on her first module or whatever it is called. It was at one of the videos she spoke about LOA. She said aomething in the lines of “we fell in love, got engaged, and married”. She showed the wedding dress that looked like a nights gown on a mannequin.

Everyone under the comment section congratulated her and wrote that they never knew she was married. As if she would be private about her wedding

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up on a few days worth of posts. You ladies are amazing! 👏👏 Each post is such a valuable contribution!

I LOVE that all the women on here are so smart, observant & committed to the TRUTH when it comes to exposing this SCAM.

The most intriguing thing about our thread (in comparison to others on these gossip sites) is that the topic of “Anna Bey” involves deep analysis (piecing together a timeline of events) as well as discussing the psychological component to this CHARADE that she’s created, which seems to be going in & out of life support these days.

I swear, how can anyone take her seriously when she disappears from social media for days at a time..NEVER once showing us A SHRED of her “affluent life” or her “provider man” or even a tiny hint that she’s a “kept woman”.. If anything, it’s all the contrary, right? Homeless, lonely & tired of working!

Only someone who’s living a double life or needs time to scheme would disappear from social medial like she does.

Another thing.. I find it HILARIOUS that she’s been so inconsistent with her video backdrops. She started off wanting to come across so polished like Ms. Perfect. But no matter what she does, her masculine/ aggressive energy could not be tamed (which is reflected in her video quality & backdrops).. not to mention, it seems like the Four Seasons has kicked her out! Lol Even before the strict lockdown, she stopped filming there a while back. What a JOKE! Oh! But she’s so affluent, yet she can’t even show us her couch.

It’s been DAYSSSS since she got back from the starvation clinic and where is Anna?? No life coach or mentor (whatever she calls herself these days) with ANY credibility would ever behave the way she does. I’m just chucking inside because she’s so bad at faking it! She can’t even fake it anymore.. just disappears like the LAZY brat she’s always been!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.