Anna Bey #8 School of Affluence - Scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VB has visited Lanserhof in the past too 😛
Like Anna, she always looks unhappy. I wouldn't trade my life for either of these women's. The obsessive eating, affairs from David, yikes.

So she's looking for a "skilles" web designer. Yet another scam site. Jetsetbabe 3.0. How many versions of Aija/Anna are there? I'm inspired now, to create a youtube. I want to collate the screenshots of her and put them up alongside her contradictions. Any ideas on a list?

I have some stuff:

• Her personal life i.e. her lack of husband
  • Her lie about being supported while she works like a dog
  • Her preaching about men having to pay for women though she doesn't cook, or do anything of value
  • Her travels during the pandemic
  • Her hateful comments to women, calling us "lazy" for example in her last video
  • Her talking down on high street brands even though she always wore them

My inspo is the videos like the ones made about Mrs. Midwest see first one by CC Marie and the second one here.

@Birdseed2 since you did the hard work, is there anything from the GDrive link that stands out particularly?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I asked the site where they air paradise hotel if they could air the season from 2010. They answered that they don’t have the right to air older paradise hotel seasons but that they’ll forward it and maybe in the future they’ll are the season from 2010.

Yes. I need to watch Anna’s season. It’s a trashy and tacky tv-show soooo 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I asked the site where they air paradise hotel if they could air the season from 2010. They answered that they don’t have the right to air older paradise hotel seasons but that they’ll forward it and maybe in the future they’ll are the season from 2010.

Yes. I need to watch Anna’s season. It’s a trashy and tacky tv-show soooo 🤣
There was one episode when she passed out sge was that drunk. She even mentioned it in one of her lives.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Any ideas on a list?

I have some stuff:
  • Her preaching about men having to pay for women though she doesn't cook, or do anything of value
  • Her hateful comments to women, calling us "lazy" for example in her last video
How about her hymns and preaching about her “healthy” diet. The damaging ideas to young women of dry fasts, IF and yo-yo dieting. She promotes disordered eating.
She also is great at body shaming. Because according to her, no one wants a larger girl. 🙄

Reactions: 9
How about her hymns and preaching about her “healthy” diet. The damaging ideas to young women of dry fasts, IF and yo-yo dieting. She promotes disordered eating.
She also is great at body shaming. Because according to her, no one wants a larger girl. 🙄

She said this in her course right?

Reactions: 8
What a bs hahahhaha Every man has different preferences... even an affluent one
What are you talking about ? Everyone knows wealthy men only like women who are:

• white with Eastern European heritage
  • 5 ft 7 at least. Petite women are ugly
  • With limp blond extensions and bald patches, straggly hair brushed to one side, and flyways when filming at home
  • Bad English
  • The strong body of a milkmaid
  • Surprised looking eyebrows with lots of fillers around the face
  • Who don't enjoy sex or make any noise in bed

If you disagree, you must be a Plain Jane!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What are you talking about ? Everyone knows wealthy men only like women who are:

• white with Eastern European heritage
  • 5 ft 7 at least. Petite women are ugly
  • With limp blond extensions and bald patches, straggly hair brushed to one side, and flyways when filming at home
  • Bad English
  • The strong body of a milkmaid
  • Surprised looking eyebrows with lots of fillers around the face
  • Who don't enjoy sex or make any noise in bed

If you disagree, you must be a Plain Jane!
Don't forget the calves that look like a chicken drumstick! Those are ESSENTIAL

• Haha
Like Anna, she always looks unhappy. I wouldn't trade my life for either of these women's. The obsessive eating, affairs from David, yikes.

So she's looking for a "skilles" web designer. Yet another scam site. Jetsetbabe 3.0. How many versions of Aija/Anna are there? I'm inspired now, to create a youtube. I want to collate the screenshots of her and put them up alongside her contradictions. Any ideas on a list?

I have some stuff:

My inspo is the videos like the ones made about Mrs. Midwest see first one by CC Marie and the second one here.

@Birdseed2 since you did the hard work, is there anything from the GDrive link that stands out particularly?
Unsent messages to multiple women.
Calling her group members ratchet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please don’t be inspired by this for weight loss.... those of you who bloat quite a bit during your menstrual cycle KNOW how much of a difference water weight can make. She barely at carbs for 2 weeks, her glycogen stores are depleted and the water that gets stored with it is gone! Her body will now gobble up every bit of water weight and carbs it gets a hold of.
Slow and steady... I think you know the maxim
This! So much this! IF she did earlier actually makes sense even though I understand it's not for eveyrone: 16:8 fasting protocol makes for enough of an eating window while giving the body time to regulare blood sugar and other hormones in the fasting windows. You actually get less hungry and manage your cravings better in this period, but can have a lovely dinner in a restaurant if you please. To me, this is balance. All kinds of extreme fasting, as in for two days and then diet od 900 kcal a day, low carbs, makes no sense and is very dangerous exactly because all of it will bounce back. It's just that, a water weight. Because of this, I'm not a fan of keto - I like my carbs slow and complex, but they're vital, as well as enough fiber in one's diet for obvious reasons. And it should be a lifestyle, two weeks of some fad treatment do not fix a bad diet or disordered eating overall.

And one of Aijas specialities; walking in heels like your have diarrhea and smizeing at the same time
Finally I took a look at her elegant walk video and had a laugh. I can see from the way she walks her core isn't very strong. You see, the only real trick for an elegant walk is, that it should not come from legs itself, rather you straighten yourself, activate the core and back muscles and you move the whole body forward. Your legs will follow, obviously. To make a gait light, it should not feel as if your legs are moving, rather, you feel the movement in your core, which should be the center of your gravity.
Also, just step on heels as you would normally do when walking. This stepping on toes is weird. You put your toes or balls of your feet down first either when you run (not jog), because that's basically jumping, or when you dance - in Latin dances most of the time, in Ballroom as prescribed by certain steps, there are also heel-lead steps. But when walking, just buy yourself normal shoes and mo matter how tall the heels are, you should be able to comfortably step heel-first. If not, buy better shoes.

Last edited:
Her blonde hair looks HORRENDOUS.
She looked the best right around 2018-2019 with the darker blonde, more consistent makeup etc.
This is just a mess.

I’m glad you are in a better place with food. *hugs*
Thank you so much :)

So true!
I used to model and went to a casting for her.
She is very thin (like model thin) but she carries it well. However, it ages her SO much and now she has just stuffed her face with injections. She would put plates of biscuits out and tell us to eat them. Everyone just looked at each other thinking she was trying to compete and fatten us up. Biscuits? Really?
And she has a chef who cooks NO carb meals. Like NO carbs. I remember she had tomato soup and vegetables and absolutely no crackers or bread.
Her willpower is steel. But even as a model the fact she never ever relaxes makes you think she is too scared to. To lose control.

She is also insanely insecure to the point of just pitying her. I would NEVER trade my life for hers.
And to go totally off topic (sorry everyone), David 1000000% cheats on her. Present tense. And yes she knows. Everyone knows. I don’t know if her children do but her management and family definitely know.

Last edited:
She looked the best right around 2018-2019 with the darker blonde, more consistent makeup etc.
This is just a mess.

So true!
She is very thin (like model thin) but she carries it well. However, it ages her SO much and now she has just stuffed her face with injections. She would put plates of biscuits out and tell us to eat them. Everyone just looked at each other thinking she was trying to compete and fatten us up. Biscuits? Really?
And she has a chef who cooks NO carb meals. Like NO carbs. I remember she had tomato soup and vegetables and absolutely no crackers or bread.
Her willpower is steel. But even as a model the fact she never ever relaxes makes you think she is too scared to. To lose control.

She is also insanely insecure to the point of just pitying her. I would NEVER trade my life for hers.
And to go totally off topic (sorry everyone), David 1000000% cheats on her. Present tense. And yes she knows. Everyone knows. I don’t know if her children do but her management and family definitely know.
This is just a mess.

So true!

Off topic but relevant!

I had this discussion with a friend who disagreed with me.
Wealthy men will cheat. Why? Because they are wired differently. They have far too many options even if they are fat & ugly.

Anna will never touch on these topics because it shatters the illusion of a free life via a man.

Its the norm, and it’s accepted by their wives. They may not like or agree with it but I think they know it’s happening & they don’t want to give up the illusion of having it all/ lifestyle.

The wealthy man is a rare commodity. He is prized.

Also wealthy men are usually successful men, successful men often “travel for work”. This makes it even easier to cheat. From
Speaking to them I don’t think there is any guilt involved. They separate the family (great image) and the mistress (could even be a fake hungry jsb).

This is a good topic - come on Anna - make a course on this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I doubt that all wealthy men cheat.

I find sweeping statements on many discussions a bit too much.
We've discussed many a sweeping statement before, like the bad rep given to Eastern European/Russian women.

Wealth doesn't make anyone a cheater and neither does power.

These things can aid in cheating, that's for sure.

Most cheating happens due to opportunity and acting on feelings.

A very much working class friend of mine frequently fell in love with others and sometimes acted on it.
It's pure opportunity and encouragement.

I know some working and middle class people in my environment who are cheaters.

I can't explain it, but on some people you see it immediately. Like when men say "this isn't a woman you bring home, she's for fun". Some people have said that about a woman I know and I don't know how or what they see, but they are right. She's a cheater. One of my male family members, I've always said he's "not a serious guy", i.e. don't marry that schmuck he's a cheater and he is (I knew he's a "player" before his first serious relationship and subsequent marriage, didn't take him long to "step out" and I knew that would happen as soon as he hit puberty).

Like not all powerful people are bad people, it's in the saying "how you act when you have it all shows your character".
Same for cheating, sure money and power bring more opportunities, but everyone has the opportunity.

Saying "all wealthy men cheat" is akin to saying "all poor people are lazy" or "all poor people are uneducated".
We all know the latter two statements are very much not true.

Not all people of any one group are wired the same. Wealth, inherited or earned, isn't suddenly going to (re-)wire you.
People who come into money and/or power and act differently, the question is really: was this person always like that, but masked it?

Wealthy men cheating is not the norm and it is not accepted, otherwise no woman would ever divorce her husband on the grounds of adultery and I think we all know a number of cases where men cheated and the woman left (Tiger Woods's ex Elin sprang immediately to mind).

What kind of prize is a wealthy man to endure mistreatment? Get a divorce and take him to the cleaners, hello freedom & wealth!

Reactions: 21
I doubt that all wealthy men cheat.

I find sweeping statements on many discussions a bit too much.
We've discussed many a sweeping statement before, like the bad rep given to Eastern European/Russian women.

Wealth doesn't make anyone a cheater and neither does power.

These things can aid in cheating, that's for sure.

Most cheating happens due to opportunity and acting on feelings.

A very much working class friend of mine frequently fell in love with others and sometimes acted on it.
It's pure opportunity and encouragement.

I know some working and middle class people in my environment who are cheaters.

I can't explain it, but on some people you see it immediately. Like when men say "this isn't a woman you bring home, she's for fun". Some people have said that about a woman I know and I don't know how or what they see, but they are right. She's a cheater. One of my male family members, I've always said he's "not a serious guy", i.e. don't marry that schmuck he's a cheater and he is (I knew he's a "player" before his first serious relationship and subsequent marriage, didn't take him long to "step out" and I knew that would happen as soon as he hit puberty).

Like not all powerful people are bad people, it's in the saying "how you act when you have it all shows your character".
Same for cheating, sure money and power bring more opportunities, but everyone has the opportunity.

Saying "all wealthy men cheat" is akin to saying "all poor people are lazy" or "all poor people are uneducated".
We all know the latter two statements are very much not true.

Not all people of any one group are wired the same. Wealth, inherited or earned, isn't suddenly going to (re-)wire you.
People who come into money and/or power and act differently, the question is really: was this person always like that, but masked it?

Wealthy men cheating is not the norm and it is not accepted, otherwise no woman would ever divorce her husband on the grounds of adultery and I think we all know a number of cases where men cheated and the woman left (Tiger Woods's ex Elin sprang immediately to mind).

What kind of prize is a wealthy man to endure mistreatment? Get a divorce and take him to the cleaners, hello freedom & wealth!
Remember my quote from earlier?

Who you are with $10 is who you are with $10 million.

Yes, it's super easy to cheat as a wealthy guy. But trust the local cleaner and plumber is out there cheating too even on their small salaries. And let's not forget a temporary fling with a model or something does not mean a wealthy man is going to leave his marriage, abandon his home and children, etc. Anna's followers would love this Pretty Woman fantasy but it's not realistic. What's true though is that a lot of inherited wealth men marry within their own class. They may then maintain a long term mistress who they truly "love" on the side. I think this was common in the past but now, not so sure.

Reactions: 12
This is just a mess.

So true!

So you basically confirm my presumptions. She looks too stuck up, too controling of everything. Also, starving yourself, or restricting food in any way long-term affects libido. By this I don't mean to shame her, but yeah, I can see why David would cheat when he's got a control freak obsessing over every gram of weight she might or might not put on and doesn't seem to smile. Like ever. I think she was much more different woman when they met, she looked more fun and then the fame and image became too important to her. But I might be wrong. I would not trade lives with her either.

Reactions: 7
I was careful to not say all wealthy men cheat. I said “wealthy men cheat”.

I know any man or woman can cheat, my point is if you’re constantly chased, given attention (based on your job/earnings/area you live etc) it takes a lot of strength to say no. It shouldn’t but it does.

This is based on my personal observations, even a friends husband (Arab wealth) told me he has cheated on her. The horrible thing was he said it was a natural thing to do & he was very derogatory about the woman. He said something along the lines of “as a man, I can do this... as a woman it’s disgusting”.

This is an extreme example. They have a stunning house in a wealthy neighbourhood and a beautiful child. The wife is stunning and educated. They look like a perfect stunning family with it all.

It was a factual comment. This is what disturbs me, the ease.

In other circles and the dating scene I have heard men admit cheating - again with ease.

I would love to believe otherwise.

Faithfulness (in my opinion) seems to be complex and rare.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.