Anna Bey #8 School of Affluence - Scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think people that scam others / intentionally manipulate them get their karma (in this world)?

I’m not talking specifically about Anna here, anyone?
My faith revolves around it.
I am still to see someone like that end up in a castle at the top of a mountain.
They get to lavish for a while and that's it.

Reactions: 8
My faith revolves around it.
I am still to see someone like that end up in a castle at the top of a mountain.
They get to lavish for a while and that's it.
For someone who believes in the Law of Attraction I am surprised she does not understand that it's a basic universal law that when you do wrong, you get wrong back?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s mentally stuck in her 20s, women in her own age have so much more than her, Aija you have to understand for women over the age of 27 being able to display a real healthy relationship, a happy beautiful home and a family are valuable currencies.
You lack all of those and that’s why you are slowly failing and look miserable.
It'd be different if she were really this ambitious workaholic who's happy being single and keeping her own company. But she aspires to a lifestyle of wanting a gorgeous house, rich husband and children for show and then feels bad that she doesn't have them. Especially because she doesn't care to get an education or work at something honestly. And regardless of whether she would actually be happy if she had these things (I think it's likely she doesn't truly want children, as they'd get in the way of her dream lifestyle. Luxurious homes take a lot of effort to keep looking nice even if you have a cleaner, etc.)

Reactions: 12
If she weren't scamming vulnerable women I'd feel sorry for her.

She has nothing special to offer to any partner, let alone someone very affluent she aspires to.

She doesn't seem particularly warm or charming in a genuine way, is not really educated, doesn't have fun travel stories since she never leaves the resort, doesn't have anything she's passionate about in terms of charity or any cause, hasn't nurtured genuine relationship with friends etc etc. If she thinks her forte are her looks, youth and few superficial formalities you can learn from a yt video... that's just sad.

Reactions: 19
It'd be different if she were really this ambitious workaholic who's happy being single and keeping her own company. But she aspires to a lifestyle of wanting a gorgeous house, rich husband and children for show and then feels bad that she doesn't have them. Especially because she doesn't care to get an education or work at something honestly. And regardless of whether she would actually be happy if she had these things (I think it's likely she doesn't truly want children, as they'd get in the way of her dream lifestyle. Luxurious homes take a lot of effort to keep looking nice even if you have a cleaner, etc.)
Back when she used to share more things genuinely and showed her partner, she said she doesn't want kids but she has a fear of missing out on something great so she might see again how she feels when she's 34 or so. This is 3-4 years ago. So of course, things and preferences change, but if I am not wrong she tends to be very naive in love. If that is the case - and she doesn't want children out of the wedlock - the Lebanese guy has her wrapped in promises for whatever reason and she stays because there's some carrot dangled - a potential future. Just a thought. But this is why after quite a few years she may have realized a well-off guy is not enough to make her happy, especially when she learned how to make money, hence all the hotel trips and retreats - to scan the view.

Reactions: 15
New video alert!!

Nice move hiding the empty room with a partition :ROFLMAO:

But you can really see that she lost quite some weight, right?!
Please don’t be inspired by this for weight loss.... those of you who bloat quite a bit during your menstrual cycle KNOW how much of a difference water weight can make. She barely at carbs for 2 weeks, her glycogen stores are depleted and the water that gets stored with it is gone! Her body will now gobble up every bit of water weight and carbs it gets a hold of.
Slow and steady... I think you know the maxim

Reactions: 9
Her landing in an eating disorder is unfortunate enough and I dont wish her that.
Her promiting this eating disorder online and showing it off and being proud of it is a whole other level of sickness

Reactions: 12
Oh no! Does she plan to move on to a nutrition scam next??
I can hear her sales pitch already 🙄

"For just $2500 I will unveil the secrets of the affluent women's eating disorder diet. With bonus content of which overpriced wellness retreats serve you prison food in solitude and which one is the best location to find "affluent" men."

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh no! Does she plan to move on to a nutrition scam next??
I can hear her sales pitch already 🙄

"For just $2500 I will unveil the secrets of the affluent women's eating disorder diet. With bonus content of which overpriced wellness retreats serve you prison food in solitude and which one is the best location to find "affluent" men."
Creating so called retreats for horrendous amounts of many is normal for MLM schemes like Anna‘s, so I wouldnt wonder.
Wanna bet she‘s have a mastermknd/masterclass in the new course? Or a VIP circle?

Reactions: 6
This is doubly funny as she has no art or cultural interests!
Too true! Seriously though, what are her hobbies? I’ve known her online since early JSB days. Her life seems to consist of stalking people online, obsessing over food she can’t have, and dreaming of money.

The closest thing she seems to have as culture and interest is a PhD in stalking. No museums, galleries, music. I don’t think Gossip Girl is good conversation on a date.

She can’t do her own hair, makeup, cook or god forbid, dress herself. She just sits on her throne all day pretending people owe her everything.

As for food, she does have some issues. Definitely disordered eating. She made aposts on her blog about how she goes through phases where she eats a single food for a long duration of time.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Last one, I promise 😂

"When you order it"
van_der_Weyden_-_Portrait_of_a_Lady_.jpg

"When it arrives"
Picassi-anna.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The closest thing she seems to have as culture and interest is a PhD in stalking. No museums, galleries, music. I don’t think Gossip Girl is good conversation on a date.
And considering the places she's lived... She's been wasting lots of opportunities to grow culturally.
It's not about having something extra to talk about and showing off, but to integrate yourself into matters that speak to and of all of us. It's about identity! Culture is more than just wandering through halls (though that's the sort of ritual we mostly perform 🤷‍♀️). There are many topics inside the field of culture. Impossible to perceive it all as dull unless you're dull yourself.

Oh, and nice pic btw. ;) 🤣

Reactions: 13
As for food, she does have some issues. Definitely disordered eating. She made aposts on her blog about how she goes through phases where she eats a single food for a long duration of time.
I remember that! She ate like 32 oranges in a day.
Wow as someone who has battled food for years I always assumed everyone else had a better relationship with it. You reminded me I went through something like that. I only ate nectarines. I was so messed up.

Side point - whenever rumours about david Beckham cheating would be in the news Victoria would go on really bizarre fruit diets: especially pineapple. She would only eat pineapple.

• Wow
I remember that! She ate like 32 oranges in a day.
Wow as someone who has battled food for years I always assumed everyone else had a better relationship with it. You reminded me I went through something like that. I only ate nectarines. I was so messed up.

Side point - whenever rumours about david Beckham cheating would be in the news Victoria would go on really bizarre fruit diets: especially pineapple. She would only eat pineapple.
I’m glad you are in a better place with food. *hugs*
Yes, I remember her mandarin orange diet and she also went through the hummus diet. And the seabass diet.... on and on...

As for Victoria, oh yes, so many! I remember her nut and seed diet, the smoked salmon diet, the alkaline diet ....

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.