Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Problem is not the fact that she doesn't speak English properly, problem is the fact that she's teaching all of this things to women and presenting herself as a "high calibre woman".High calibre women in my opinion know importance of proper grammar. As every decent Eastern European I use cracked editing software for work.But since dear Aija has issues with her origin I suggest that she might take elocution lessons. I suggest it to plenty of people who have language problems. If it's too expensive to take lessons buy a book( for non native speakers)but keep in mind that you should work on it for few months in order to make some progress (as with everything in life ;).Otherwise even cracked editing software can be useful:D.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Only SHE can stretch one small issue like “oh I don’t feel so great” into one whole drama. Very talented.
Her lips look so pale for someone who got them tattooed... This diet/"wellness" retreat thing is NOT working for her...

Reactions: 4
At least she's in a clinic. A year ago she made a video about fasting and said that she does dry fasting (no water intake at all) for about 40 hours. She's insane and/or has an eating disorder.

Personally I love intermittent fasting since I'm not a breakfast person so it's easy to be without food for 16 hours or so. Now and then I did a 24 or 36 h fast but I had plenty of water or a bit of broth.
Dry fasting is really something you need to be prepared for and 40 hours without water?? No wonder her brain is severely damaged.

Reactions: 16
I get that your home is private and also people found out exactly where she lived in London (just by rough location and her living area) So I’m guessing she lives in a noticeable apartment in Geneva meaning that it’s easy for someone from Geneva to notice it just by the furniture and layout and tell the internet which development she lives in.

But a normal person would show something Lauren La.way who has actually married wealthy , ( we all know how much money you have to have to actually reside in Monaco) doesn’t show us her entire house but we see snippets I.e her bathroom when she’s showing beauty and skincare content and her living room when she’s on the sofa with her dog.

Anna only posts live when she is travelling, which leads me to believe her partners rule on no phones in the bedroom is actually no phones in the house and “if you post my house there will be consequences”

It’s not Anna’s apartments or their apartment, she has moved into his apartment so his rules! (I don’t believe they live in a house) she has been with him for years no ring, no engagement, no marriage, he doesn’t meet her family or spend holidays with them and she doesn’t spend time with his family,
I’ve been with my partner 3 years although we haven’t gotten engaged I always do lunch with his mum when I am visiting, it’s what you do when you’re in a serious long term relationship.

I feel like maybe he has a wife already and they’re separated perhaps or something along those lines their relationship seems like a sham
I thought she got engaged? Am I wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree that it's about exposing Anna and gossip is fun but comments about her getting a boobjob are too much. I personally think they look trashy on anyone (including this new girl that is now becoming the new Anna on youtube) and I really don't want to offend anyone - it is a matter of choice and prefference. Above this, it has many risks on your health - unlike other surgeries, you live with the silicon implanted and many women are actually getting explanted because of the problems.
Maybe you perceived it as a joke but it still is not nice. Judging someone's physical appearance is not nice either, but recommending plastic surgeries... :(
She has already overdone her face. Don't need to go into the cliché pattern - fake boobs, fake lips, fake tan and life in plastic is fantastic.
You cannot be serious right now. Anna has trashed so many women in her life. It's called fair play. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least she's in a clinic. A year ago she made a video about fasting and said that she does dry fasting (no water intake at all) for about 40 hours. She's insane and/or has an eating disorder.

Personally I love intermittent fasting since I'm not a breakfast person so it's easy to be without food for 16 hours or so. Now and then I did a 24 or 36 h fast but I had plenty of water or a bit of broth.
Dry fasting is really something you need to be prepared for and 40 hours without water?? No wonder her brain is severely damaged.
Her extreme fasting/eating disorder could be the reason her hair is getting thinner and thinner under all those hair extensions. Her skin is grey and her eyes have this manic stare beaming out of them even when she tries to “”smize””.
Not for a second do I believe that she does these weird diets for any health benefits, she does it to lose weight.

Even if she loses 30 pounds she’s not gonna look like those “jetsetbabes” she’s stalking online.

Last edited:
What she's doing now is a mere palliative. Won't work in the long run. Everybody knows (I guess) that the secret to keep yourself in shape is a routine of training and a prescribed diet that's responsive to what your body needs (you won't know the specificities unless you visit a Nutricionist).

Reactions: 10
Judging by what she told about her past, the times she went a bit chubby were times when she was feeling overwhelmed and all together wasnt emotionally in a good place. So she tends to emotionally overeat. Which explains her fluctuations in weight. Constant stress and fear if being exposed take a toll, hence the smokkng and overeating. It would be so simple to put in some serious work and actually upgrade that course into a valuable product. She wouldn‘t even have to do the wirk herself, she can hire someone to put real info and serious advice in her course so that she delivers sonething of value and so she can sleep well at night. There is no need for more scam and lies. And weightgain and obsession with it. But Anna wouldn‘t recognuze a decent solution if it hit her in the face 🤦🏼‍♀️

True, but we are better than that and better than her, right?
I mean it is ok to stick to exposing her scams and real facts but suggesting plastic surgery just for the sake of is another level.
If you don’t want to say certain things or comments then you dont have to say them.

Reactions: 9

For any other newbies this is helpful.

Reactions: 9
@Alexis19 I don't think anyone suggested that seriously. Besides, Aija herself has stated many times she's considered that kind of surgery.
Don't fret. Take everything that's said here lightly, after all it's a gossip forum.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.