Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PHODKHAST: To Achieve Success You Need To Invest In This.... (11 minute long episode - 1 DAY LATE)

"How are you looking after yourself?" ...drum roll please... it's a SELF-CARE EPISODE!!!!

Anna regurgitates top self-care advice from the instagram community - she's one step closer to being a self-care guru.
She's met "affluent and successful" people who have gone back to basics and are taking care of theirselves.
She admits that we're all NUMB to this advice but you HAVE to take this advice because without HEALTH you are NOTHING.

Aija Raty / Anna Bey has had a WAKE UP CALL.... and sent herself to the health clinic for her detox. And guess what ladies? There doesn't have to be anything wrong with you to invest in your health!

She's learnt to take care herself from the affluent community (WHO ARE THESE AFFLUENTS?!), she's been watching them and knows that you don't need to spend money to improve your health dramatically - but don't cut corners and be stingy on your health! Do you want to be on a top level? You better spend $$$ on a health and wellness retreat!

Anna promises another podcast on the review of the wellness/retreat centre.

Anna wants to know if you like shorter podcasts? Anna also comes off very angry and masculine, almost as if she's yelling at herself in a mirror and talking to herself to motivate herself.... She mentions a "wake up call" but never says what it was (travelling and eating during a pandemic, I presume?).

Jeesh. That was difficult to listen to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the summary! I just finished listening to it - thought that 11 minutes can't hurt but I was wrong :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not believing anyone that comes on here to say they bagged a rich guy, when you achieve this you don’t need to come on here!
Don’t be silly, it’s awfully too much fun to chat with like minded eleghant ladies on here who are in love with their life ;) As opposed to the wannabes dragging their feet and listening to every little word that comes from the Beyers mouth and asking how to eat a banana the eleghant way!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the summary! I just finished listening to it - thought that 11 minutes can't hurt but I was wrong :ROFLMAO:
Only made it half way before I had to do some self care. And turn it off.
Such weak content.
Really wonder who are these people who find her stuff “new”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I meant in reference to the lady that indicated Anna’s course led to this. 🤢

I’m happy to hear from anyone who is doing well, minus Anna $1k course!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Such weak content.
She seems to be a fan of the "tough love" approach during her sermons. Gah, she's horrible, isn't she? Just repeating and shouting out things she's read? She does NOT behave like an elegant lady, not whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
@Nene4 I like to deep throat my bananas. My man tells me it's good exercise. Somehow I can never make it through a whole banana before he gets a weird look on his face and pulls me aside for other inelegant "activities".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I meant in reference to the lady that indicated Anna’s course led to this. 🤢

Oh!! Haha, yeah that would be me 😭😭😭 But I’m glad I got slapped in the face with the truth. And I would like to have my sanity back rather than $1k, if I have to choose between the two. 😅 My mental health is more important. 🙏

I’m happy to hear from anyone who is doing well, minus Anna $1k course!
And yes I definitely agree with you here! Thanks for keeping it real and shedding light with your knowledge, witts and insight (really this goes out to all the ladies on here). Like I said before I feel stupid and embarrassed about my decision to buy into her facade. I really thought that someone could really and genuinely want to teach young woman some good in this world. I don’t know what kind of witchcraft brainwashed me into that riffraff. Although I have to say not EVERYTHING is complete rubbish that she preaches or teaches as she did her due diligent research in plagiarizing writing her material. (I’ve read all of her regurgitated mindset advice that she consolidated on her course platform into short videos. By short I mean 2-14 min videos, the average length of her videos was probably 6-9min with an exception to an almost 20 min video on the Law of Attraction).

The means by which she has made her profitable brand, doubled with her not so charming background definitely does not make a good case for her trying to prove to anyone that she really has lived or lives by what she supposedly stands for and teaches.

@Nene4 I like to deep throat my bananas. My man tells me it's good exercise. Somehow I can never make it through a whole banana before he gets a weird look on his face and pulls me aside for other inelegant "activities".
I think I cried a little when I laughed 😂 You write such beautiful poetry. 😭

Reactions: 6
I’m not believing anyone that comes on here to say they bagged a rich guy, when you achieve this you don’t need to come on here!
Well, like laurensanches said, some on here might be interested in how to navigate around the family, women in their new circle, how to deal with pre/post pre nups etc

@Nene4

Apologies if i came across horribly.

I meant to say her teachings and bagging a rich guy are probably not related

The good thing is she will not get more money out of you!

which is why her business is unreliable. She cannot hook you into this twice. Her inconsistencies start showing.

I also get the impression that she only cares what is said here in relation to her income. The criticism doesn’t get to her, because she is cold & transactional. She doesn’t want yo
Improve on herself, she just sees money.

Reactions: 8
Not at all. ☺ I like honesty. I feel like this platform is more honest than the main subject discussed is.
That's quite an understatement 😂

From the snippets I've seen on here I'd say she was quite honest when she anonymously wrote her JetSetBabeBlog.
When she "revealed" herself, that honesty went out of the window (gradually) with her anonymity.

Reactions: 3
Such weak content.
I think she just did this "episode" so she can upload something this week.
There are podcasts with great short episodes but hers is just blah blah.

Hey i found this thread today, as i was digging Anna's social media, on Instagram one of her first posts where she says 10 things about her self she says she has ben to Russia when she was 4, but on Youtube in her assumption video she says she never has been to Russia.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
since Anna content is kinda dry atm I’d love to get to know you ladies more and your backgrounds

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Is she still claiming to be in a relationship? Did she put her “engagement ring” back on? Or is she openly single?

Reactions: 2
I'm dying at that sham of a phodkhast episode. Better not to upload anything than upload 11 min of the same bullshit regurgitated over and over lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she still claiming to be in a relationship? Did she put her “engagement ring” back on? Or is she openly single?
She still wears the ring. So not openly single, but it's quite obvious she's on a hunt in those "affluent places", as she calls them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.