Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had changed her legal name you’d be able to search for her new name on ratsit, mrkoll, eniro etc. No person with the name of Anna Bey exists in Sweden but Aija Räty does. This tells me she hasn’t changed it legally.
Not if she has her legal residency in another country. You get de-registred from Skatteverket and thus dissapear from those services. Min kära eleganta dam :*

Reactions: 1
I think Annas biggest problem regarding to her business is her lack of consistency. She can't stay long in one place, form lasting relationships or obviously decide what's exactly her brand. Her business is still very young, so if she's gonna jump between elegance courses, fashion line and jetsetting coaching (these just as possible examples), it might all end up being a big mess and lead to bad investments.

She may have intellectual potential, but she's focused on short-term gains instead of a long-term (life long) plan. And that's something she won't be able to change easily. She's been living her life like that for years, chasing the instant highs in form of money or fame. It's very likely she's addicted to those.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not if she has her legal residency in another country. You get de-registred from Skatteverket and thus dissapear from those services. Min kära eleganta dam :*
Not correct, to de-register from Skatteverket does not remove your legal name in Sweden from public info, it simply changes your folkbokföring/registrerad adress and possibly skattehemvist. Trust me i know, I’ve done it myself.
I have de registered since many years and have legal residency in another country and I can still find my own name on all of those websites but it won’t show my address, it simply states my name but I have an unknown address.

Reactions: 4
Not correct, to de-register from Skatteverket does not remove your legal name in Sweden from public info, it simply changes your folkbokföring/registrerad adress and possibly skattehemvist. Trust me i know, I’ve done it myself.
I have de registered since many years and have legal residency in another country and I can still find my own name on all of those websites but it won’t show my address, it simply states my name but I have an unknown address.
Thats very interesting, I’ve done the same and I’m gone. Both with maiden name and married name. Nowadays my personnr isnt even recognized.

Reactions: 3
I can totall see Anna lurking here and have one of mer minions throw in here her problems and Anna watching how we come up with solutions and implementing everythibg she reads here.

Reactions: 11
Thats very interesting, I’ve done the same and I’m gone. Both with maiden name and married name. Nowadays my personnr isnt even recognized.
I don’t know your full situation but my point is if Aija had changed her name then her old name would not be searchable at all in a register that’s updated daily, now you can actually find her, her registered address through ratsit if you’re a member and her co-partnership in her mother’s company.

Reactions: 1
Now I got interested and searched for some other Swedes I know who emigrated. They show up. Not sure why I dont though.

but lets not derail the thread with this, and get back to our eleghanth ladiiyes.

I don’t know your full situation but my point is if Aija had changed her name then her old name would not be searchable at all in a register that’s updated daily, now you can actually find her, her registered address through ratsit if you’re a member and her co-partnership in her mother’s company.
Seems like you are right. Now lets wait if Aija shows us her passport to prove us wrong:p

I can totall see Anna lurking here and have one of mer minions throw in here her problems and Anna watching how we come up with solutions and implementing everythibg she reads here.
Absolutely which is why I'm not going to speculate or correct her.

Why give her info for free? So I can show that I'm smarter than her? We all know that I am... LOL. Humility is not elegant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think so... coz to accept ideas from here she first have to self admit that there is in fact problems. I dont think she can admit to these things we criticise of her . If you cant see the problem ... How can you recognise the solution..,

Hi, first time SoA lurker here.

I've been recommended some of her videos by youtube and by the first few seconds of watching it I could tell this person is not affluent nor aspirational, just another snake oil saleswoman.

You have all pointed out many things to be concerned about her and rightfully so.

I was just thinking how different her life and position in society would be if she followed the footsteps of her mom and enrolled in Sweden's high quality and free higher education and continued the path of a professional. I believe she is intelligent enough and could have had a really good, affluent and stable life, probably working not much harder than she does now and able to attract a high quality man herself being interesting, wise, independent young woman.

If I wasn't mad for her ripping off vulnerable young women I'd be sad for her.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think so... coz to accept ideas from here she first have to self admit that there is in fact problems. I dont think she can admit to these things we criticise of her . If you cant see the problem ... How can you recognise the solution..,
Yep, for her we are just a bunch of haters.

And even if she takes our solutions for her problems x and y, what then. The core of her business is rotten (her intentions behind it). She can't change it with our tips, she would have to change herself first. If she was doing it right and bringing value to people in an ethical way without scamming, we weren't here talking.

Reactions: 8
What exactly is the point to pay for a “detox” mumbo jumbo - treatment if you are a smoker? Any minor benefit she may have magically obtained from eating potatoes and drinking broth will be wiped clear by her inhaling poison and nicotine through smoking cigarettes.
It’s so dumb.
She is a smoker? How do you know? Also non smokers can have large pores, some people in my family do too

Reactions: 3
Yep, for her we are just a bunch of haters.

And even if she takes our solutions for her problems x and y, what then. The core of her business is rotten (her intentions behind it). She can't change it with our tips, she would have to change herself first. If she was doing it right and bringing value to people in an ethical way without scamming, we weren't here talking.
I totally agree with this!

Reactions: 5
She is a smoker? How do you know? Also non smokers can have large pores, some people in my family do too
Lina posted a pic of her with a cigarette In her house. This was a few months ago. Lina had her son poring them some wine on the pic. (Does anyone have the screenshot). Also she admired that she likes smoking cigars lol

Reactions: 6
Lina posted a pic of her with a cigarette In her house. This was a few months ago. Lina had her son poring them some wine on the pic. (Does anyone have the screenshot). Also she admired that she likes smoking cigars lol
Someone screenshotted this and posted it on one of the previous threads. I cannot remember which one though, but remember seeing it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seems like we have a sudden influx of anna’s minions on this forum defending her.

Soon we’ll be getting “is breathing elegant” questions from them
I’m not believing anyone that comes on here to say they bagged a rich guy, when you achieve this you don’t need to come on here!

• Haha
I’m not believing anyone that comes on here to say they bagged a rich guy, when you achieve this you don’t need to come on here!
Some girls here did bag. But they just mentioned it without bragging.

Reactions: 9
There's a new podcast episode! It's only 11:30 minutes long. She really doesn't give a tit anymore :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.