Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna's image consultant course that she likes to brag about is only a 7 day long course.
You can even have a weekend course in it. Doesn't make you an expert on fashion.
And we all know that she can't dress and knows nothing of fashion.
Fashion, and dressing like a million dollars is something very complicated.
Not even celebrities know how to dress, most of them, without having a team of stylists (And unlimited money to spend).

You mean THE ONLY ONE she is wearing :D
Remember she only has ONE hat, but LOTS of pictures with it :)

I've noticed this year whenever she goes on vacation and takes pictures that she seems too stiff and boring. Like very tense.
She posts pictures from the beach wearing diapers, but I am pretty sure she is too tense and controlling to even go into the lovely water and actually have some fun. She is only there because of the IG pics and show off.

And when she went to France or was it Italy, with her (only friend) Lina, and some of Lina's friends, they actually made fun of Anjia at the dinner table, everyone trying to impersonate her, saying things like "Hey ladies, dear elegant ladies", then laughed.. I'm sure they all think she's silly but don't dare to tell her.

This luxury spa detox trip she is on is just insane!
She actually believes that not eating anything for several days will DETOX the body.
The only thing it does is give risk of a heart attack, and mess up the liver and kidneys.
She will also get long term problems with metabolism.
It's dangerous that she promotes this for young girls!
Detoxing is a convenient lie. Our liver detoxes us naturally.

Anna has eating disorders which is why she advocates dangerous dry fasting and swings from looking gaunt to being chunky and brolic like a farmhand.

Reactions: 21
Well, well, well, look who recently filed for trademark "jetsetbabe". Not years ago when having the blog, so some plan on the radar to exploit the brand.
IMG_20201119_131530.jpg

IMG_20201119_131545.jpg

IMG_20201119_131603.jpg

Checked other brands registered to the same company and they have registered also SOA and Anna Bey. Curious to see the dates
IMG_20201119_132319.jpg

IMG_20201119_132330.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anna doesn't need to read Tattle to get business advice. She already has a succesful scammer as her mentor. And I don't think she's dumb. Greedy, low morals and a lot of mental issues yes, but not dumb. She knows exactly how to tickle the insecurities of women and make the cash register sing.

This is just a start. Those trademarks are a proof that she sure has a lot of things already planned.

Reactions: 16
Well, well, well, look who recently filed for trademark "jetsetbabe". Not years ago when having the blog, so some plan on the radar to exploit the brand.
View attachment 316435
View attachment 316437
View attachment 316438

Checked other brands registered to the same company and they have registered also SOA and Anna Bey. Curious to see the dates
View attachment 316447
View attachment 316444
To me I take this as she is focusing on the big picture and forgotten about the practical nature of developing a product. Firstly jetset X is not a so special term or phrase. Just coz you put babe after it doesn’t mean it’s worth it to trademark coz who gonna copy you? Second who else going to make a school of affluence ? So what if you have trademark of an product that is easy to copy (since no real revolutionary content is included anyway) and have so many other variations ? School of wealth, school of riches, affluence academy, academy of affluence etc etc. Unless the content/product is extremely unique to the name a trademark is just for vanity and ego purposes. No surprise I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The leaked video with the live commented some posts before was recorded on June 2019 where she said clearly (amongst other ugly comments) that she needed to monetize the time investment (as she has no income from yt and the courses...). The 3 trademark request were initiated in October 2019.
I cannot say she seems to have a clear and concrete road map on her business plan but I see her more in a defensive mode, trying to capture any potential future idea to monetize.
If you think it logically, what is the point of registering a brand after deleting the blog that you used to promote it? Or why not having the content of the course recorded prior the launch? Those are the pints where I see she stumbles from a business point of view, acting like a firefighter more than with a clear path.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The leaked video with the live commented some posts before was recorded on June 2019 where she said clearly (amongst other ugly comments) that she needed to monetize the time investment (as she has no income from yt and the courses...). The 3 trademark request were initiated in October 2019.
I cannot say she seems to have a clear and concrete road map on her business plan but I see her more in a defensive mode, trying to capture any potential future idea to monetize.
If you think it logically, what is the point of registering a brand after deleting the blog that you used to promote it? Or why not having the content of the course recorded prior the launch? Those are the pints where I see she stumbles from a business point of view, acting like a firefighter more than with a clear path.
Yes. Her only consistent plan is to use as many online marketing n content hacks as possible to make her small pile of second hand info into some “reasonable” content to sell.

Reactions: 11
This was simply too good not to share, was talking about Anna with a colleague, they just went like: "Why enter the school of affluence when there is ICY UNIVERSITY." and showed me this:

• Haha
She said that she will be releasing a fashion workshop when she debuted her Facebook fashion style quiz.
Ok I get it now -- you have a lot more faith in Anna's execution of the random things she says she'll do than I do! Your assessment of that approach's viability is astute though, and probably spot-on. Although it saddens me to admit that's all it takes to sell things to some people.

Reactions: 3
How does it work to register a company or trademark under an fake/alias name? Her legal name is Aija Räty not Anna Bey or whatever she wants it to be.
Wouldn’t you need to show identification to prove you are who you say you are when it comes to legalities?

Reactions: 4
Ok I get it now -- you have a lot more faith in Anna's execution of the random things she says she'll do
Like the podcast ? She said LAST WEEK that there would be a new episode every Wednesday... 😕
Yes she's on a trip... which is why she could
1. Record podcasts about 2 weeks in advance, so she can plan better, and release them at a set time
2. Stop saying those a weekly.

Reactions: 7
This luxury spa detox trip she is on is just insane!
She actually believes that not eating anything for several days will DETOX the body.
The only thing it does is give risk of a heart attack, and mess up the liver and kidneys.
She will also get long term problems with metabolism.
It's dangerous that she promotes this for young girls!
100% THIS. She's promoting and "teaching", for profit, a lifestyle that got her raped for God's sake.

Reactions: 9
How does it work to register a company or trademark under an fake/alias name? Her legal name is Aija Räty not Anna Bey or whatever she wants it to be.
Wouldn’t you need to show identification to prove you are who you say you are when it comes to legalities?
She registered the trademarks with her company (legal entity), not with her name (individual). Registering her "alias" is not forbidden and there is no need of proof of identity, it is simply a trademark such as SOA.

Reactions: 11
She registered the trademarks with her company (legal entity), not with her name (individual). Registering her "alias" is not forbidden and there is no need of proof of identity, it is simply a trademark such as SOA.
Remember when I remarked there's a famous Swedish man with the last name Beyer, he's a DJ. She stole this name then shortened it to Bey. Her whole life is fiction. Raty the Rat her real name is much more appropriate.

Thank you for clarifying, I had no idea!

Reactions: 1
Like the podcast ? She said LAST WEEK that there would be a new episode every Wednesday... 😕
Yes she's on a trip... which is why she could
1. Record podcasts about 2 weeks in advance, so she can plan better, and release them at a set time
2. Stop saying those a weekly.
That is actually the normal schedule for many content creators where they record content x days a week or month so they have plenty of time to edit (something she does not do) and polishing the final product. Apart from this there is usually one or two "ready to go" in case that something happens and you cannot record or there are problems with the content you had planned so there is a backup plan. This is what means being a professional, plan ahead, schedule the content and polish your product.
Far from what we see in this case.

Thank you for clarifying, I had no idea!
Now just imagine you registered the 3 brands (soa, jetsetbabe and Anna Bey) about 6 months earlier and later when she initiates the procedure she would receive a notification that her request was denied as there are already a previous request about to be approved or already registered. The irony.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Didnt she change her legal name? Someone in earlier threads remembered her showing parts of her passport where the name was Anna Bey. It’s not a very complicated or expensive procedure to change your legal name as a Swedish citizen. And the hustle with changing all following documents (driving license, bank cards etc) is something most women go through when marrying so it’s no big deal.

Reactions: 1
Remember when I remarked there's a famous Swedish man with the last name Beyer, he's a DJ. She stole this name then shortened it to Bey. Her whole life is fiction. Raty the Rat her real name is much more appropriate.
Adam beyer... 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
I be very surprised if ms cheese ball deep hauz listen to techno .

Reactions: 4
I do think this video was one of the best things she put out on social media it had a HUGE social media response and people even went to the original video and stood up for Anna, hundreds of comments like that
Anna's add-on video to Cynthia Nixon's viral video was pure opportunistic trash. Sorry but Anna doesn't remotely care about the 50/50 issue from a feminist or female empowerment perspective. She's angry because she had to drop everything the moment she found out Cynthia Nixon's video was going viral, get into makeup, hair and costume, make a video, edit it and upload it all before the virality ends and she is unable to partake in the praise and fame of it all. In her mind, I honestly think she fully assumed her video would be mentioned all over the internet along with Nixon's, and that Nixon herself would repost her (Anna's) video and it was going to be all #girlboss moments and more money and fans in Anna's pocket. Instead the video was deleted and her attempted 'going viral' venture was nipped in the bud.

Her tantrum all over social media was pathetic, and I was genuinely astounded by the level of entitlement. So Anna can piggyback off of The Pink Pill's content and audience without ever giving even a mention of her name, and charge women $1000 for a course in which she refuses to allow them to even message her directly or create their own cliques without being banned -- but she's mad at Cynthia Nixon for taking down her little piggybacking attempt because how dare she go against girl power? Laughable.

Also, as the wonderful @TransientLurk already stated, Anna's entire argument that all women shouldn't ever pay because we bear the burden of childbirth and domestic duties doesn't actually make sense in her own case. She's mentioned that in her mid thirties, she's still unsure whether she'll ever have children, and she's stated herself that she hires a cleaner because she's "too busy", and was looking for a chef so she could have home-made meals. She literally does only the same thing as her "partner", which is work full time, yet somehow he's still 100% responsible for every expense plus lavish gifts and holidays on top of that because Anna's working too hard contributing her "feminine energy". It doesn't add up. And as we've seen from the leaked information over the threads -- in her real life, her fictitious millionaire partner is actually closer to an average joe, and Anna's paying for the clothes, holidays, treatments and gifts herself...with her scammed student's money. Again, so empowering. So much sisterhood.

Seems like we have a sudden influx of anna’s minions on this forum defending her.

Soon we’ll be getting “is breathing elegant” questions from them
Agreed. Some are okay at hiding it for 1-2 posts but then it just becomes painfully obvious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Didnt she change her legal name? Someone in earlier threads remembered her showing parts of her passport where the name was Anna Bey. It’s not a very complicated or expensive procedure to change your legal name as a Swedish citizen. And the hustle with changing all following documents (driving license, bank cards etc) is something most women go through when marrying so it’s no big deal.
If she had changed her legal name you’d be able to search for her new name on ratsit, mrkoll, eniro etc. No person with the name of Anna Bey exists in Sweden but Aija Räty does and ratsits register is updated daily. This tells me she hasn’t changed it legally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Anna's add-on video to Cynthia Nixon's viral video was pure opportunistic trash. Sorry but Anna doesn't remotely care about the 50/50 issue from a feminist or female empowerment perspective. She's angry because she had to drop everything the moment she found out Cynthia Nixon's video was going viral, get into makeup, hair and costume, make a video, edit it and upload it all before the virality ends and she is unable to partake in the praise and fame of it all. In her mind, I honestly think she fully assumed her video would be mentioned all over the internet along with Nixon's, and that Nixon herself would repost her (Anna's) video and it was going to be all #girlboss moments and more money and fans in Anna's pocket. Instead the video was deleted and her attempted 'going viral' venture was nipped in the bud.

Her tantrum all over social media was pathetic, and I was genuinely astounded by the level of entitlement. So Anna can piggyback off of The Pink Pill's content and audience without ever giving even a mention of her name, and charge women $1000 for a course in which she refuses to allow them to even message her directly or create their own cliques without being banned -- but she's mad at Cynthia Nixon for taking down her little piggybacking attempt because how dare she go against girl power? Laughable.

Also, as the wonderful @TransientLurk already stated, Anna's entire argument that all women shouldn't ever pay because we bear the burden of childbirth and domestic duties doesn't actually make sense in her own case. She's mentioned that in her mid thirties, she's still unsure whether she'll ever have children, and she's stated herself that she hires a cleaner because she's "too busy", and was looking for a chef so she could have home-made meals. She literally does only the same thing as her "partner", which is work full time, yet somehow he's still 100% responsible for every expense plus lavish gifts and holidays on top of that because Anna's working too hard contributing her "feminine energy". It doesn't add up. And as we've seen from the leaked information over the threads -- in her real life, her fictitious millionaire partner is actually closer to an average joe, and Anna's paying for the clothes, holidays, treatments and gifts herself...with her scammed student's money. Again, so empowering. So much sisterhood.

Agreed. Some are okay at hiding it for 1-2 posts but then it just becomes painfully obvious.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.