Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few threads back someone said where she lived, and you can see apartments in the building are for sale/rent online, and the style matches the very small amount we have seen in her videos (the white doors with the square windows all over are a feature of apartments in that particular building). They look quite old fashioned and even the bigger ones aren’t particularly fancy. They’re nowhere near the luxury aesthetic that a 5 star hotel can offer, so I guess that’s why she hides parts of it. Even in that leaked video where she’s calling her followers ratchet, the walls are just a plain white, no luxury decor or anything. You can just tell it’s a bit grotty.

They are expensive to buy though (in the millions, really not worth it but I get that Geneva is very expensive) so I would imagine they are renting if still there.
Don't forget the location is not even in any of Geneva's fancy neighborhoods.
Would it really be considered upgrading where you live by moving from London/Knightsbridge to Geneva/... (well, you know where)? ;)
Hot spot to find men is not acceptable as an answer.

Reactions: 8
Don't forget the location is not even in any of Geneva's fancy neighborhoods.
Would it really be considered upgrading where you live by moving from London/Knightsbridge to Geneva/... (well, you know where)? ;)
Hot spot to find men is not acceptable as an answer.
Like I said moving to Geneva has scuppered her chances. Swiss society will never accept her, and she'll never find a man there lol.

Reactions: 13
Like I said moving to Geneva has scuppered her chances. Swiss society will never accept her, and she'll never find a man there lol.
She even recently admitted Geneva is full of married and family men, she doesn’t like it there she is HARDLY home let alone in her home country. She’s plotting her escape but just can’t find a replacement man, she’s rude old and not pretty for a typical European so the odds are stacked against her tbh. That’s why she travels so much she is hunting,

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Anna only posts live when she is travelling, which leads me to believe her partners rule on no phones in the bedroom is actually no phones in the house and “if you post my house there will be consequences”
It’s not Anna’s apartments or their apartment, she has moved into his apartment so his rules! (I don’t believe they live in a house) she has been with him for years no ring, no engagement, no marriage, he doesn’t meet her family or spend holidays with them and she doesn’t spend time with his family,
I’ve been with my partner 3 years although we haven’t gotten engaged I always do lunch with his mum when I am visiting, it’s what you do when you’re in a serious long term relationship.
I feel like maybe he has a wife already and they’re separated perhaps or something along those lines their relationship seems like a sham
I agree with this POV. Something is not right here. She is nearing 40 and has not been able to get married or be in a "public" relationship. Maybe his is like a roommate-arrangement as discussed in previous threads. More of Anna's followers must realize that Anna talks about things that she has not experienced/achieved/done.

Reactions: 15
By the way Karim has yt with investing advices. Are they ok? Is he legit? Or scammer like his friend Anna?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These videos were taken in Linas flat.
I know, Lina shared quite a bit about the rooms, seems like a nice place. Take notes Anna 😁
Seems like he didn't film for himself but for Anna's "project" 😂 when he was at her "office room" 😛

By the way Karim has yt with investing advices. Are they ok? Is he legit? Or scammer like his friend Anna?
Can you see the videos? For me it says "This channel doesn't have any content"

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I know, Lina shared quite a bit about the rooms, seems like a nice place. Take notes Anna 😁
Seems like he didn't film for himself but for Anna's "project" 😂 when he was at her "office room" 😛

Can you see the videos? For me it says "This channel doesn't have any content"
Oooo !!! So he has removed all content. Before he had about 3 videos. Advising some trading platforms etc. But im not not expert ao wanted to know your opinion. Sure some ladies here have experience in trading.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A shame that he has deleted his channel! He did tip some good stocks. I know this because my partner mentioned and invested in a few of the same stocks Karim recommended before his uploads ie MDRNA (which is in the FT today) and it has made him quite the return. He seems very intelligent and qualified! Can’t knock it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A shame that he has deleted his channel! He did tip some good stocks. I know this because my partner mentioned and invested in a few of the same stocks Karim recommended before his uploads ie MDRNA (which is in the FT today) and it has made him quite the return. He seems very intelligent and qualified! Can’t knock it :)
I am sure i read somewhere he was scamming Anna's wealthier students through "investing".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Share the name of this stocks.

Reactions: 3
Share the name of this stocks.
Namely, Moderna. The others I don’t remember unfortunately! 😪

I am sure i read somewhere he was scamming Anna's wealthier students through "investing".
Not sure what his MO was! just had a look and he did give some genuine advice. I do recall him operating from an honest place though “wanting to help people make a little bit of money in this difficult pandemic” etc (not verbatim)

Apologies I don’t know how to multiquote reply!

One could speculate and say that he deleted his account because he doesn’t need to “sing for his supper” as many people of means don’t. Good for him IMO. Privacy is a luxury nowadays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for a second she has a partner.

A roommate, perhaps part investor yes but no romantic or provider type.

she is aggressively working on her business because she hasn’t achieved what she teaches.

the ring etc were all lies.

her goal is to get “rich” (new money version)& not as much to get a man.

she is onto good money here.

Got around watching today's stories. She's definitely at this Resort / holiday / Medical Center haha because of the weight she put on when she was on holiday. This unecessary pandemic trip is all about getting the weight off because she has very disordered eating habits.

Her skin looks a mess.

Another thing I noticed is that the media she consumes is all very superficial and not worthy of a high-class woman for example the show Gossip Girl the other show she likes sex in the city, and finally this trashy unrealistic portrayal of the best French city, Emily in Paris. All of these shows are completely superficial and unrealistic just like her!

Reactions: 21
I agree with this POV. Something is not right here. She is nearing 40 and has not been able to get married or be in a "public" relationship. Maybe his is like a roommate-arrangement as discussed in previous threads. More of Anna's followers must realize that Anna talks about things that she has not experienced/achieved/done.
She‘s just 34

Reactions: 3
It's so crazy how she has changed during this year.. When I look at that picture of her on a walk by the resort, I hardly can see the same person she was when the year began. She looks so tired, unhappy and even more botched (maybe she got new cheap fillers when she was in Turkey).

I almost feel bad for her. But then I remember what kind of a mean and selfish scammer she is. Anna, it's still not late to stop scamming and do something useful with your life.

This woman has a whole video online documebtkng her fasting journey and how she lost weight with it. In the video she comes off as an experienced faster. Now all she starts behaving like she never fasted before.
We can vote when she is lying: before or now?

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I have posted a few times about her but when I first came across her videos in 2019, I was intrigued and not every woman does have people around her to show her the right ways which is why online gurus are booming. Some women are fed up of the men they seem to attract or the way their lives are going so I think this is has she has appealed to certain people, and this is why they have paid for her courses as they think she has the answers. Looking at her recent videos, something is definitely off and not right. I feel she is grasping at straws now and she is not in a good place in her life from the looks and sounds of things.

Reactions: 1
She even admitted Geneva is full of married and family men, she doesn’t like it there she is HARDLY home let alone in her home country. She’s plotting her escape but just can’t find a replacement man, she’s rude old and not pretty for a typical European so the odds are stacked against her tbh. That’s why she travels so much she is hunting,
And she thinks she's going to find one where? In a Mandarin Oriental hotel in Turkey?

She could probably get an older, already-divorced man if she had something going for her i.e. charm, personality, education as well as looks ... so that's a no then

She‘s just 34
Yeah, she's not that old although she does look older and I'm inclined to agree with those that think she might be "fudging" her age (in one of her videos she talked about being a teenager in the 1990s ... a 34-year-old would have only just been 13 in 1999)

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.