Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s true, raiding train is very common and convenient in Europe and affluent ppl do it to save TIME. However the fastest connection from Genf to the hotel in Austria by train is 7 hours and you have to change train. Too much of a hussle for really affluent people, especially in a pandemic. So in Annas case is the fact that she cannot afford privat jet otherwise she’d be flashing it into our faces!
Yes I can second this, my bf is the ceo of a finance firm and he rides train more than he flies, he obvs flies internationally but more often than not takes train through the EU, he can sit down get his work done make calls and the trains stop in the centre of the city very convenient and environmentally responsible also the views are to die for!
but no way would he bother with a connecting train that’s too much hassle for a journey that’s already long

In England we fly everywhere because we aren’t physically in the EU, but since moving to Europe I’ve realised everyone takes trains here

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s a video from a number of years ago and she sounds like she has a generic New York accent (or there abouts), and her voice is much deeper, so she must have changed it again. It sounds fine, idk why she felt the need to change it even more so in recent years.
Maybe Anna recommend it a lot of those gurus said that you have to tone your voice and talk in a much feminine way one of them even recommend to try speaking with a different accent as suppose that you will appear exotic she even said that you can wear eyes contacts change your hair color i was shocked i mean why will i go to such extreme?

Reactions: 6
Maybe Anna recommend it a lot of those gurus said that you have to tone your voice and talk in a much feminine way one of them even recommend to try speaking with a different accent as suppose that you will appear exotic she even said that you can wear eyes contacts change your hair color i was shocked i mean why will i go to such extreme?
What brings me to the question: Is this really leveling up, finding your true/better version or becoming a caricature of yourself?
We all go through these phases in our teenage years and it sucks. You feel lost all the time. So when, apparently, you're past mid 20's, reaching your 30's or close to 35 (ages when you're supposed to at least have reached your own balance) and having to deal with all of this again by your own choice... For what exactly? Just because one day YT recommended a "blonde" butched chick video posing as a mentor and preaching how your life sucks because it's not like her own questionable standards and made you believe her ways are better just because they're better?
What a trip!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
one woman wrote me comment that nobody on this forum is rich/high society because those ppl dont go on forums =D and yes it is a woman who took her course and thinks its worth the money lol

Wait so that women thinks that real affluent and/or high society women don't go anonymously on forums of interest to have fun?

But apparently it's totally believable that a supposed affluent/high society woman would:

• Create two courses on marrying rich men and levelling up (despite admittedly not being married herself or showing her elite "partner");
• Selling those courses for enormous prices as if, you know...that scam money is her only source of remote ""affluence""/income;
• Talk so publicly about it all over the internet with her name and face attached;
• Advertise the course on trashy magazines like Daily Mail and Cosmopolitan and everywhere else she can;
• Argue with people on morning shows on national television about it;
• Work full time creating new content and material instead of enjoying the spoils of being a kept woman...i.e living a relaxing life and not worrying about working full time or money;
• Attempt to hide her real name and ethnicity, lie and exaggerate about her entire past, and attempt to delete and deny the history of her life prior to 2018;
• Take influencer gigs doing advertising for luxury hotels during a pandemic because that's the only way she's been able to set foot in those places for the first time.

What kind of logic is this? This is some olympic level mental gymnastics that her students go through in order to justify their cult leader against all logic.

I'm sure their answer is because Anna is just so generous and wanting to help women less successful than her to move up. But that theory is disintegrated if they bother to watch the leaked video of Anna from a few pages ago which of course they won't. She's got them trained very well. o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There you go 🙂 I think he has taken his videos offline from YouTube?
I might be wrong but this door in the back doesn't look like the same as in the video of the "live"? If this is the case that would be her home I guess.

IMG_20201114_130946.jpg

IMG_20201116_144229.jpg

Reactions: 2
I think that was her home. But she told she moved, in October or so. And I'm sure it was not about getting an office. She has no office (I mean why would she get an office and never be there?).

So she had a nice place with her (average) Joe, but then something happened and she now lives in some kind of a shack. She acts so differently now than in spring. And it doesn't seem like Joe was traveling with her these last months. So she lost her provider I think?
Also if she still had her closet, why was her Mango video quality so bad? She could've just filmed it in the closet, as there's more space.
She probably just has one room now, that's why she travels the whole time.

Reactions: 18
I think that was her home. But she told she moved, in October or so. And I'm sure it was not about getting an office. She has no office (I mean why would she get an office and never be there?).
I think so too, she must have been moving out of the old apartment.
She did a story after her move - with the painting and the piece of furniture in the background but without the flower wallpaper, if I remember correctly...

Reactions: 8
So much lies and bs lol.

Normal influencers say I'm moving house or office and show the process plus the space. Anna made a story with rolled up paper and a fake office plan then act like none of us have memories.

Reactions: 9
Just thinking about how tone deaf it is to pretend to have some medical situation that needs "treatment" at a fancy spa as an excuse to travel during lockdown/pandemic/widespread death. Just not ready to let that one go

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
„Do you like my glow? I think it‘s quite nice“
GIRL
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Please take a good look at your skin and see how unhealthy and full of pores and red and uneven and botched it is. You are only 34, unless you start maling healthier choices it‘s not gonna look good by 40

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So much lies and bs lol.

Normal influencers say I'm moving house or office and show the process plus the space. Anna made a story with rolled up paper and a fake office plan then act like none of us have memories.
The floor plan she showed was of an office large enough to be the work space for at least 20 people, I remember it being quite bizarre as she doesn’t even work in an office not does she have that many “employees” in Switzerland.
It must be so embarrassing for her “friends” to see how she lies and fakes her life on social media. Even if she tells them it’s an act in order to make money it’s so deeply embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just thinking about how tone deaf it is to pretend to have some medical situation that needs "treatment" at a fancy spa as an excuse to travel during lockdown/pandemic/widespread death. Just not ready to let that one go
Her stating that you need to fast with medical supervision while having a video on youtube about how she‘s done 36h dry fasts to lose weight. Right...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
GIRL
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Please take a good look at your skin and see how unhealthy and full of pores and red and uneven and botched it is. You are only 34, unless you start maling healthier choices it‘s not gonna look good by 40
Her glow looks like an oily skin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get that your home is private and also people found out exactly where she lived in London (just by rough location and her living area) So I’m guessing she lives in a noticeable apartment in Geneva meaning that it’s easy for someone from Geneva to notice it just by the furniture and layout and tell the internet which development she lives in.

But a normal person would show something Lauren La.way who has actually married wealthy , ( we all know how much money you have to have to actually reside in Monaco) doesn’t show us her entire house but we see snippets I.e her bathroom when she’s showing beauty and skincare content and her living room when she’s on the sofa with her dog.

Anna only posts live when she is travelling, which leads me to believe her partners rule on no phones in the bedroom is actually no phones in the house and “if you post my house there will be consequences”

It’s not Anna’s apartments or their apartment, she has moved into his apartment so his rules! (I don’t believe they live in a house) she has been with him for years no ring, no engagement, no marriage, he doesn’t meet her family or spend holidays with them and she doesn’t spend time with his family,
I’ve been with my partner 3 years although we haven’t gotten engaged I always do lunch with his mum when I am visiting, it’s what you do when you’re in a serious long term relationship.

I feel like maybe he has a wife already and they’re separated perhaps or something along those lines their relationship seems like a sham

• Sad
Reactions: 15
GIRL
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Wow she looks ratchet here!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
GIRL
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
There she goes with her elegant NY cap. Is her skin melting or something? 🤣
And she does look like a guy sometimes (nothing against it).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
GIRL
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Well, I didn't even realise it was a human before you pointed it out to me...

Reactions: 2
I get that your home is private and also people found out exactly where she lived in London (just by rough location and her living area) So I’m guessing she lives in a noticeable apartment in Geneva meaning that it’s easy for someone from Geneva to notice it just by the furniture and layout and tell the internet which development she lives in.

But a normal person would show something Lauren La.way who has actually married wealthy , ( we all know how much money you have to have to actually reside in Monaco) doesn’t show us her entire house but we see snippets I.e her bathroom when she’s showing beauty and skincare content and her living room when she’s on the sofa with her dog.

Anna only posts live when she is travelling, which leads me to believe her partners rule on no phones in the bedroom is actually no phones in the house and “if you post my house there will be consequences”

It’s not Anna’s apartments or their apartment, she has moved into his apartment so his rules! (I don’t believe they live in a house) she has been with him for years no ring, no engagement, no marriage, he doesn’t meet her family or spend holidays with them and she doesn’t spend time with his family,
I’ve been with my partner 3 years although we haven’t gotten engaged I always do lunch with his mum when I am visiting, it’s what you do when you’re in a serious long term relationship.

I feel like maybe he has a wife already and they’re separated perhaps or something along those lines their relationship seems like a sham
A few threads back someone said where she lived, and you can see apartments in the building are for sale/rent online, and the style matches the very small amount we have seen in her videos (the white doors with the square windows all over are a feature of apartments in that particular building). They look quite old fashioned and even the bigger ones aren’t particularly fancy. They’re nowhere near the luxury aesthetic that a 5 star hotel can offer, so I guess that’s why she hides parts of it. Even in that leaked video where she’s calling her followers ratchet, the walls are just a plain white, no luxury decor or anything. You can just tell it’s a bit grotty.

They are expensive to buy though (in the millions, really not worth it but I get that Geneva is very expensive) so I would imagine they are renting if still there.

Reactions: 7
This! 👆 It's just another vacation, done because she spent the last few months traveling, partying and eating 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.