Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But remember, she’s doesn’t like or believe in filters.
View attachment 312147
I can't be the only one wondering why she got so much filler, but not a boob job??? That's like step one for most of the jetset babes she used to post...

I feel like she'd be prettier if she hadn't done so much filler and instead focused on her jaw and body...

Was that too harsh???

Reactions: 8
I knew she was at Lanserhof!! She asked a bunch of us where we go to meet affluent people/where affluent people spend time, destinations that may be off the map. I'd wager somebody told her about the detox resort circuit and now she's there. Medical resorts in Switzerland are too expensive for Anna, VivaMayr is also too expensive and serves food. Lol.

Reactions: 10
I can't be the only one wondering why she got so much filler, but not a boob job??? That's like step one for most of the jetset babes she used to post...

I feel like she'd be prettier if she hadn't done so much filler and instead focused on her jaw and body...

Was that too harsh???
Absolutely right. Nothing wrong with a small flat chest. I have one. But, she’s so insecure about everything. She’s brought up implants before. Maybe she couldn’t afford them? Maybe she thinks affluent men prefer a smaller chest as science has said? Who knows....
I wish she would have not got the cheek filler and nose job. Her sharp nose ages her and makes her look aggressive. She should have stuck with the softer features.
Maybe with her botched cheeks, the filler is trying to escape from the prison that is the angelic vessel known as Anna. It’s terrible, I would dissolve it. Stat.

Reactions: 5
I knew she was at Lanserhof!! She asked a bunch of us where we go to meet affluent people/where affluent people spend time, destinations that may be off the map. I'd wager somebody told her about the detox resort circuit and now she's there. Medical resorts in Switzerland are too expensive for Anna, VivaMayr is also too expensive and serves food. Lol.
I agree. Compared to Switzerland, everything in germany is much cheaper. You can go to a wellness hotel in germany for the half of the price (or even less) than what it would cost in Switzerland. Thats why many swiss people buy there groceries and all kinds of stuff in germany. Its close and convenient.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hi girls, I’m new here.. I found this forum while searching on Google her name, and I’m shocked. By the way, I tried to book Lanserhof in Germany and Austria, and the programs they have are just 7 days or 14 days. Anna is doing a Detox program of 3 days, so I assume she is not in one these places. I had a look on Clinique La Praire, and the prices are really high! Almost 15k for a program...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s having a stage name (for whatever creative reason) and there’s creating a new name to dissociate from your unsavoury past. This is what her students must know! Of course humans are allowed to grow and change, but with the price tags she has attaches to her rudimentary “courses”, she should consider being more forthcoming.

The group of women she refers to as “ratchet” was patently obvious, but to then specify the followers of Shera7? Oh that’s a nail. Very problematic and should be shared.

Ridiculous comments on Kristyna’s lastest video... perhaps the SOAisaScam page should simply be linked in response to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can go to a wellness hotel in germany for the half of the price (or even less) than what it would cost in Switzerland. Thats why many swiss people buy there groceries and all kinds of stuff in germany. Its close and convenient.
Yes, Switzerland is pricey, but the Swiss quality is higher. I have been to the Spas both in Germany and Switzerland, it is not only the price tag, the service is also different. Very good German Spas are not cheap either.
A three day detox programme is good for nothing. You need a week programme at least.

Reactions: 9
Starting from tomorrow, Austria seems to go into a very strict lock-down. I can’t imagine that the retreat that Anna is at will stay open (if it’s the one mentioned). Or she will have to leave earlier and make up something as to why she only stayed so short.

About the trainride, everyone in Europe who is a little bit concious about the environment takes it whenever possible. Especially educated people know trains and metros well from their study time. The less educated are the ones taking the car everywhere. But I’m not sure if Anna understands this. And since the majority of her followers seem to be from less developed parts of the world they will expect to see her in an SUV.

Reactions: 11
OMFG...
Is this for real?
You have to write it down???
Anna you just can’t her it right because you’re a fraud. Not that complicated at all.

her list of things not to talk about is SO ridiculous!!!

@christyyy93 <3 love you new video!
Thank you =)) well ppl writing tit again =D I just went fast thtough it bc one girl wrote me that and its just too laughable I am ignoring these girls but one woman wrote me comment that nobody on this forum is rich/high society because those ppl dont go on forums =D and yes it is a woman who took her course and thinks its worth the money lol
and the note? How does health come from wealth? She is delusional

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
But remember, she’s doesn’t like or believe in filters.
View attachment 312147
What a sad life...alone in a spot like this eating prison food with no one around just because you are afraid to sit at home with your thoughts, instead constantly running from your problems. Thinking the next holiday, the next place, will be better.

Anna/Aija makes me grateful for my own life tbh.

Anyone suspect maybe her gay boyfriend is the reason for not filming in the studio flat? Maybe she doesn't want him to hear her giving tips on how to snag a rich man!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s having a stage name (for whatever creative reason) and there’s creating a new name to dissociate from your unsavoury past. This is what her students must know! Of course humans are allowed to grow and change, but with the price tags she has attaches to her rudimentary “courses”, she should consider being more forthcoming.

The group of women she refers to as “ratchet” was patently obvious, but to then specify the followers of Shera7? Oh that’s a nail. Very problematic and should be shared.

Ridiculous comments on Kristyna’s lastest video... perhaps the SOAisaScam page should simply be linked in response to them.
Anna has spoken about erasing a messy past on live before and did mention changing names has anybody found her deed poll that’s usually public information unless you changed it under a victim protection programme

Karim el achkar also has a snapshot of her room in his stories - so I really don't understand why she doesn't use this room for filming. Instead she is complaining about "nothing to do in lockdown".

I enjoyed her first videos when she was still in London and acted more natural - not so "on brand" and before she dressed like a granny.
It’s because like Anna beys new fashion workshop coming up, Anna is still trying to find her brand she doesn’t know whether she wants to be a white trophy wife to an arab, or a classy European for a German or even English man.

she’s trying everything and is doing it publicly which makes it clear to me that she is not being taken care of in her relationship, she probably earns more money than her bf and has been looking for an exit for years with no luck yet

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ladies, I'm pretty sure it really is Lanserhof Lans. The one in Austria, not the one by Tegernsee, Germany.

This story was posted by Anna yesterday:

Detox.jpg

And this is from the feed of Lanserhof:

Lans.jpg

The fence, the scenery - all the same. There are also pictures from other people when you use the geotag Lanserhof Lans. Looks same, even the rooms. The one by Tegernsee is a bit different.

I think they may be open during the lockdown, as they offer medical therapies (called "Kur" in German). Some people actually go there to get the treatment they need, might even be sent there by their doctors (even though this specific resort is more luxurious and for the rich people apparently).
I don't think Anna really needs it, but that could be loophole for her to be able to travel.

Edit: Another option might be that they have to close the resort and that's why Anna is just making a shorter program... dunno.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hi girls, I’m new here.. I found this forum while searching on Google her name, and I’m shocked. By the way, I tried to book Lanserhof in Germany and Austria, and the programs they have are just 7 days or 14 days. Anna is doing a Detox program of 3 days, so I assume she is not in one these places. I had a look on Clinique La Praire, and the prices are really high! Almost 15k for a program...
I believe Lanserhof tailor your diet over the full week to accommodate whatever issues or wishes you have, so she may be fasting for 3 days then having food for the rest of the time.

Was that too harsh???
I think she’d be one of the rare people who would benefit from buccal fat removal. Most people don’t look good from it as they age, yet Anna is in her mid 30s and still has a huge face. I think she would a be prime candidate tbh.

I agree with you in principle about the name but there are a few things that are puzzling me:
- she decided to create a whole youtube channel dedicated to studying at school of affluence - she's the main spokesperson for Anna and that was a conscious choice
- in that channel, she's not hiding but using her face and voice, appearing in the videos - and people who know her in the art world will recognize her inevitably
- she's using the same profile pic for her creative and NRG accounts. A simple image search on google could reveal her name in two seconds

I saw her first videos as NRG when Anna shared them on IG stories and she completely undervalues herself there. She talks about her insecurities, being let go from the job yet pouring money to Anna for her second course... buying a LV scarf and thinking of getting rid of it because of the latest Anna's video... all in that sweet, innocent voice. That's why when she was discussed in earlier threads, most women thought of her to be very sweet yet very naive.

All accomplished women have some underlying insecurities, but this lady is very talented and accomplished! It's a good thing to be humble, but I hope she realizes how much she's achieved already and that she doesn't need Anna or any other coach to tell her that.
Her real voice is so much better than the creepy young girl one! I have so many questions just on the voice - did she randomly start talking like that constantly or was it a gradual thing? How exhausting must it be to put on a different accent and voice everyday just to feel more accepted. I think there’s probably deeper stuff that will still resurface even if Anna’s course has improved superficial aspects of her life.

Last edited:
Her real voice is so much better than the creepy young girl one! I have so many questions just on the voice - did she randomly start talking like that constantly or was it a gradual thing? How exhausting must it be to put on a different accent and voice everyday just to feel more accepted. I think there’s probably deeper stuff that will still resurface even if Anna’s course has improved superficial aspects of her life.
I think NRG said she has an accent. Caribbean I think. And she puts on the voice to cover it.

NRG does get snippy sometimes ...

Reactions: 1
About the trainride, everyone in Europe who is a little bit concious about the environment takes it whenever possible. Especially educated people know trains and metros well from their study time. The less educated are the ones taking the car everywhere. But I’m not sure if Anna understands this. And since the majority of her followers seem to be from less developed parts of the world they will expect to see her in an SUV.
That’s true, raiding train is very common and convenient in Europe and affluent ppl do it to save TIME. However the fastest connection from Genf to the hotel in Austria by train is 7 hours and you have to change train. Too much of a hussle for really affluent people, especially in a pandemic. So in Annas case is the fact that she cannot afford privat jet otherwise she’d be flashing it into our faces!

I think NRG said she has an accent. Caribbean I think. And she puts on the voice to cover it.

NRG does get snippy sometimes ...

There’s a video from a number of years ago and she sounds like she has a generic New York accent (or there abouts), and her voice is much deeper, so she must have changed it again. It sounds fine, idk why she felt the need to change it even more so in recent years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ladies, I'm pretty sure it really is Lanserhof Lans. The one in Austria, not the one by Tegernsee, Germany.

This story was posted by Anna yesterday:

View attachment 312233

And this is from the feed of Lanserhof:

View attachment 312239

The fence, the scenery - all the same. There are also pictures from other people when you use the geotag Lanserhof Lans. Looks same, even the rooms. The one by Tegernsee is a bit different.

I think they may be open during the lockdown, as they offer medical therapies (called "Kur" in German). Some people actually go there to get the treatment they need, might even be sent there by their doctors (even though this specific resort is more luxurious and for the rich people apparently).
I don't think Anna really needs it, but that could be loophole for her to be able to travel.

Edit: Another option might be that they have to close the resort and that's why Anna is just making a shorter program... dunno.
Good observation, it’s definitely that one in Austria.

You’re very likely right avout the Kur as well, I’m always learning something new here.

There’s a video from a number of years ago and she sounds like she has a generic New York accent (or there abouts), and her voice is much deeper, so she must have changed it again. It sounds fine, idk why she felt the need to change it even more so in recent years.
sad to live life as a performance. therapy is a better investment than anna.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.