Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@J.Tarac personally I suspect that she started learning digital marketing then tracking SEO/search trends on her blog. She just started posting more and more of whatever is getting the most clicks. We only see her bla bla bla as if she is writing from the heart but ALL her back end SEO/traffic stats we don't know. She is just doing what ALL niche marketers do. Choose a niche you are interested in then just keep building and adapting your content.
On the outside for people watching things started to change after the first yacht girls article in cosmo BUT from the timeline she already had the wwhole things planned since.... 2017/16??
Any info on what she was doing in 2017?

Reactions: 14
@Birdseed2 JSB London group. Archived in October 2020

There was a Group Inner Circle JSB that's been deleted. It was created for initial JSB members by Anna when the original group started growing. I think @laurensanchez mentioned she was a member? I don't have any screenshots of that group.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Honestly, I have a similar body stucture than her and if my stomach is even a bit bloated, it looks easily like preggo. I think that might just be the case now, maybe she has eaten something new in Turkey and the stomach reacted.

I'm not a fan of calling somebody fat. But I also don't accept claiming you're XS if you're not. That leads people to eating disorders, when they think having an M size is fat. She should just own it and be autenthic! (Applies actually to pretty much everything she does)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One more. So the moral of the story is, she calls Aija a gold digger, because if she teaches women how to make a man buy stuff for them and “take care” of them, it’s called gold digging. He also says that it baffles him seeing how many “desperate women” fall for her gold digging tactics and preach her as an “elegant coach” . He also says that Anna’s arguments are illogical and she makes no sense. He also calls her Russian all the time. 😄 On the first video he got lots of hate from Anna, of course. 😂 but on the second and last video you see many “positive” comments, that give you hope, that Aija will end up being a Yacht girl again. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somebody please post a recap, I refuse on principle to watch this predatory, toad-faced man and his clickbait titles :ROFLMAO:
He just doing what anna is doing... creating fear in his followers and then he gonna sell them the answer.
He only confirmed some of the suspicions and comments many people already made on this forum but he say it from a guys perspective to warn other guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A newbie here. A person can develop belly rapidly if they are undergoing an ED. We all know Aija's obsession with being thin and running, exercises, etc. The lack of controlled eating could be the reason for the belly. Also, the advice about one-piece during vacation could be due to this.

I am still in the facebook common group where those naive women post questions about "elegant foods", "elegant hobbies", "elegant business". They all believe if they wait for their charming prince, they can secure the bad like how Anna has. (they believe she has secured the bag).
And yet, an elegant person can go to McDonalds and still be elegant. No need for a $1000 course to learn what are elegant foods.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And yet, an elegant person can go to McDonalds and still be elegant. No need for a $1000 course to learn what are elegant foods.
If you block all the admin you can go on suicide mission and drop the links to these forums in as many comment/posts as posible!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you block all the admin you can go on suicide mission and drop the links to these forums in as many comment as posible!
No, private message all the members with them instead :p
But, that would be way to disruptive. An easier way is to just expose all her students posts again and make them read the forums 🤣🤣🤣 But that is also evil

• Haha
@Birdseed2 JSB London group. Archived in October 2020

There was a Group Inner Circle JSB that's been deleted. It was created for initial JSB members by Anna when the original group started growing. I think @laurensanchez mentioned she was a member? I don't have any screenshots of that group.
Yes I was a member. Not sure if the group was archived or deleted. I took time off to focus on the real world and my romantic relationship. The last time I peeped in some cattiness had started developing. Anna created the group exactly when she got media attention and an influx of wannabees entered the larger "open" group.

Honestly, I have a similar body stucture than her and if my stomach is even a bit bloated, it looks easily like preggo. I think that might just be the case now, maybe she has eaten something new in Turkey and the stomach reacted.

I'm not a fan of calling somebody fat. But I also don't accept claiming you're XS if you're not. That leads people to eating disorders, when they think having an M size is fat. She should just own it and be autenthic! (Applies actually to pretty much everything she does)
Yes dear that “something new” is a breakfast for 230 people. 😄

• Haha
There is a lady called breeny lee on YouTube. I will save you the bother of giving her any clicks:

- she speaks some sense regarding valuing yourself & not getting into Any relationship
But

she ruined it when she went on First dates and started talking about religion/saving herself ...(Sex)

I think the religious angle is one these “gurus” use for likes. It just doesn’t fit in with her content.

her English is also very bad she keeps saying A k r a sk yourself instead of “ask”.

the worst bit of her is she has also started a course called soul surgery - which is again the blind leading the blind.

she goes for bad boys (not very holy?) and then charges women For her to preach at them.

singlebut ready to preach for money.

they are ALL the same.

• Haha
lol. I have thought about it. I wanted to drop links to all possible links to her scam but I am waiting for the right time. I am collecting SS of all questionable "elegant" stuff being posted there.
Also, this is the common group where broke women who cannot afford Anna discuss stuff.

Reactions: 3
The most common advice in that group is to cut friends off if they dont accept your view about relationships. They straight up advice to move cities and isolate yourself if you friends dont want to "level-up" i.e. gold-dig

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I finally watched Anna's last video and oh boy... I think she really has some deep rooted issues around sexuality and men and "what men want". So much anger and screaming at the camera.

As always I also enjoyed reading the comments under the video and I had to make a little something :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There is a lady called breeny lee on YouTube. I will save you the bother of giving her any clicks:

- she speaks some sense regarding valuing yourself & not getting into Any relationship
But

she ruined it when she went on First dates and started talking about religion/saving herself ...(Sex)

I think the religious angle is one these “gurus” use for likes. It just doesn’t fit in with her content.

her English is also very bad she keeps saying A k r a sk yourself instead of “ask”.

the worst bit of her is she has also started a course called soul surgery - which is again the blind leading the blind.

she goes for bad boys (not very holy?) and then charges women For her to preach at them.

singlebut ready to preach for money.

they are ALL the same.
I have watched some videos from Mrs Midwest and she is by far the one of all these "femininity coaches" I liked the most. Humble, doesnt try to sell anything (inclusive her religion) and says openly she's middle class. Her videos were more informative in the femininity aspect than Annas are and she doesn't bash career woman. (Edit: I take my words back after reading some comments about this woman! Seems also to not be very humble person behind the curtains).
What disturbs me in Annas videos is that she always goes through negativity, like "don't be this and don't do that".

(Btw I have watched something from this Breeny Lee but they were nothing special, so didn't bother the second time).

If I want to learn about affluence specificly, then I watch real millionaires rather than Anna or any of these scammer gurus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.