Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her podcast becoming a travel podcast now? It’s all she seems to talk about. So irrelevant and insensitive in the current nature!
Agreed, it's in enormously poor taste given the current circumstances.

But we know our dear Scamma Bey pretty well by now, should we be surprised that she's taken the opportunity to call these getaways "work trips" and gather "intel for my dear elegant ladies" so she can write her luxury vacations off as a business expense on her taxes?
It's a clever grift for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Agreed, it's in enormously poor taste given the current circumstances.

But we know our dear Scamma Bey pretty well by now, should we be surprised that she's taken the opportunity to call these getaways "work trips" and gather "intel for my dear elegant ladies" so she can write her luxury vacations off as a business expense on her taxes?
It's a clever grift for sure.
still never confirmed what the "work" was that she was in turkey for, as someone speculated maybe it was just to get hotel backgrounds for filiming?

Reactions: 6
Heavens ! 11 pages of informational roller coaster to catch up on...

We're all curious about Anna's BF, if ever we find the whole truth one day, we better leave him live peacefully. If I disapprove of anna's scamming, I understand the privacy she now wants about him, it's her private life, if she does not want to share it anymore, fine. But out of curiosity, of cooourse i wanna know, that's my guilty pleasure, and i love this forum for this.
In her latest phodkhast, Anna said it was actually funny for her to read the speculation that's going on about him, so i guess that she's reading here sometimes, or at least a member of her team does a recap for her. Even that is not sure. As we're all -well, almost, as Christyyy showed herself in a video😊- anonymous here, it's easy to think that someone might be her... But we have no proofs, only speculation.

This M.Hallis Marija told us wasn't her boyfriend...
If you really know him, and i'll assume you do, it's good that you stood up for him with what you know.
But if he is nonetheless, i feel so sorry for his wife and child. Because i can't stop doubting here... The elevator picture is really ressembling him, it's disturbing... same ears and eyebrows, same mole on the cheek (elevator picture is taken in front of a mirror, so just reverse it and you got it).
But hey, we only speculate... we do not have any real tangible proof about it. And even if one day we do, let's leave them at peace. If i were to be some kind of a celebrity, i would not want that much information circulating about the core of my private life, meaning my couple.
So in doubt, i'll not jump on the conclusion and move on.

You made my day, girls ! Love reading here !! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
still never confirmed what the "work" was that she was in turkey for, as someone speculated maybe it was just to get hotel backgrounds for filiming?
Given my own observations and what others have said on here, I think the "work" in Turkey consists of:
-scouting for merchandise producers to make SOA merch
-filming content for the SOA YouTube channel with the fancy hotel backgrounds
-reviewing "jetset" locations (restaurants, hotels, beaches, etc) for podcast and course content (obvious in her Instagram stories and mentioned in the last podcast)
-social media and promotional photography for her Instagram

let me know if I missed any!

Reactions: 14
Heavens ! 11 pages of informational roller coaster to catch up on...

We're all curious about Anna's BF, if ever we find the whole truth one day, we better leave him live peacefully. If I disapprove of anna's scamming, I understand the privacy she now wants about him, it's her private life, if she does not want to share it anymore, fine. But out of curiosity, of cooourse i wanna know, that's my guilty pleasure, and i love this forum for this.
In her latest phodkhast, Anna said it was actually funny for her to read the speculation that's going on about him, so i guess that she's reading here sometimes, or at least a member of her team does a recap for her. Even that is not sure. As we're all -well, almost, as Christyyy showed herself in a video😊- anonymous here, it's easy to think that someone might be her... But we have no proofs, only speculation.

This M.Hallis Marija told us wasn't her boyfriend...
If you really know him, and i'll assume you do, it's good that you stood up for him with what you know.
But if he is nonetheless, i feel so sorry for his wife and child. Because i can't stop doubting here... The elevator picture is really ressembling him, it's disturbing... same ears and eyebrows, same mole on the cheek (elevator picture is taken in front of a mirror, so just reverse it and you got it).
But hey, we only speculate... we do not have any real tangible proof about it. And even if one day we do, let's leave them at peace. If i were to be some kind of a celebrity, i would not want that much information circulating about the core of my private life, meaning my couple.
So in doubt, i'll not jump on the conclusion and move on.

You made my day, girls ! Love reading here !! 😍
I think a lot of the speculation comes from the fact that Anna preaches to other women about having a man pay for everything for you, and even though she’s never explicitly said, she’s never denied and never set the record straight that he isn’t actually that rich. So when her followers see her with Hermes bags, in luxury resorts etc., they really think she’s made it and her man is paying for all of this.

When actually, as we have finally discovered, he isn’t at all. He can’t afford regular Birkins and dropping thousands every month on Anna whilst also maintaining a high end lifestyle, in a fancy flat (they don’t even have that) or jetting off in first class. They can have one or the other. I think it warrants discussing him (or at least his earnings) because it feeds into a large part of this pretend lifestyle.

P.S. Whoever posted her linked in, it’s finally confirmed from Anna herself that she is bilingual in Swedish and Russian! Why would you bother denying or avoiding that one of your native languages is Russian? Another thing that’s been hidden away, probably to escape the negative stereotypes. There is nothing wrong with speaking Russian, and actually explains her weird accent in English, she should be more open about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed Anna’s latest video, 10 clichès that cheap men love saying
Yes, and for the really first time, i felt horrified. Not because of her tone of voice or her looks.. Something more dreadfull.
We know her audience worships her to the point that it looks like a sectarist cult, as discussed in previous threads.
What she's saying in that one to THAT audience could be even more damaging than the rest, because she's telling them how to think and behave around men. She's pulling some clichés out of her magical hat and gives ready-to answers, rejecting even the slightest possibility that behind some answers might actually be a good man, even a clumsy one. It's good to set boundaries,but this is going too far. She gives a bunch of clichés implying that a relashionship is based on money, when there's so much more than that. She's abruptely closing doors to discussion or critical thinking by almost ordering her audience how to behave, think and tell. She's brainwashing and putting inside those vulnerable brains HER schema of thinking, as the one and only valid.
A couple is an entity on its own, every couple has a different dynamic because PEOPLE are different, and every situation is different ! How can she reject that ?? How can she almost ORDER her audience to think and reply her way when there's so much more than meets the eye ? Well, i'm astonished, and not in the good way.

M
Maybe a teambuilding of some sort ? A work "seminâââr" centered around her image ? 🤣

Reactions: 10
Given my own observations and what others have said on here, I think the "work" in Turkey consists of:
-scouting for merchandise producers to make SOA merch
-filming content for the SOA YouTube channel with the fancy hotel backgrounds
-reviewing "jetset" locations (restaurants, hotels, beaches, etc) for podcast and course content (obvious in her Instagram stories and mentioned in the last podcast)
-social media and promotional photography for her Instagram

let me know if I missed any!
Hunting for other jetset babes to pretend they know each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think a lot of the speculation comes from the fact that Anna preaches to other women about having a man pay for everything for you, and even though she’s never explicitly said, she’s never denied and never set the record straight that he isn’t actually that rich. So when her followers see her with Hermes bags, in luxury resorts etc., they really think she’s made it and her man is paying for all of this.

When actually, as we have finally discovered, he isn’t at all. He can’t afford regular Birkins and dropping thousands every month on Anna whilst also maintaining a high end lifestyle, in a fancy flat (they don’t even have that) or jetting off in first class. They can have one or the other. I think it warrants discussing him (or at least his earnings) because it feeds into a large part of this pretend lifestyle.

P.S. Whoever posted her linked in, it’s finally confirmed from Anna herself that she is bilingual in Swedish and Russian! Why would you bother denying or avoiding that one of your native languages is Russian? Another thing that’s been hidden away, probably to escape the negative stereotypes. There is nothing wrong with speaking Russian, and actually explains her weird accent in English, she should be more open about it.
She even had an answer about that, i can't remember where i heard or read that, it's at one point, she told she stopped chasing for super-high-end-millionaire-etc man and esteemed that it was fine to settle for a more middle class comfortable life. (Said that out of desperation or she meant it ? idk...) Anyway,now that she's on that path, she must keep pretending, and these contradictions angers us all. Still, i do get her point on couple privacy anyway...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Okay we are done for right now...
I will add new updates to this "dossier" as I get them.
Here is the direct link to the files.
ALL this info is available on the public web. No personal info revealed.

I am sharing the time line as a image. But you can see it in the google sheet.

Folder 1 - supporting screen shots from various online sources
Images support claims in the timeline.

Folder 2 - Screen print from various blog pages from old jetsetbabe.com
incomplete - will updated when more screen grabs are complete

General time line document.
will make this with more pretty formatting soon, please accept my skeleton for now.
If anyone have more info for the timeline pls send to me or tag me in a comment and I will upload.

NEED HELP WITH THIS >> Please can someone help with the dates of the various articles from magazines and the interviews etc?
Also dates for launch of her recent covid scam... and if any know exact dates for the JSB group starting would be useful too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She even had an answer about that, i can't remember where i heard or read that, it's at one point, she told she stopped chasing for super-high-end-millionaire-etc man and esteemed that it was fine to settle for a more middle class comfortable life. (Said that out of desperation or she meant it ? idk...) Anyway,now that she's on that path, she must keep pretending, and these contradictions angers us all. Still, i do get her point on couple privacy anyway...
I don't think the privacy thing holds water. If she had a real millionaire man you girls know she'd snap him on her Instagram every opportunity. The gifts he gets her (none), the dates they go on, even some luxurious nights at home (in home theater, or even a nice Netflix setup by candlelight). If she had a nice house she'd be constantly posting her teacups, her walk in closet, her gorgeous view of Geneva.

Stop feeding into her BS about privacy, when she posts all her friends - like 3 in total haha - all over her social media.

@Birdseed2 posting bitly links is against the rules. You can post GDrive link straight I believe.

Maybe copy paste some stuff into her Tattle Wiki page?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There are other "level up" and "femininity" coaches that say similar things - SheRaSeven1 is one of them. In Anna's case it could be true but she could also be giving a line that she's heard from others in the same "field." Although at least SheRaSeven1 is actually married and happy to show her viewers the nice house and designer items she says she has ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Girls do you think Anja is pregnant or is her belly big due to the weight she gained during vacay in Greece & Turkey?
Tbh I just think she is fat. She always wore this granny heigh waisted bikini, she would say “because that’s what an eLeGanT lAdY should wear” , i say “that’s what ladies who want to hide their belly wear” quiet e difference. 😄

Tbh I just think she is fat. She always wore this granny heigh waisted bikini, she would say “because that’s what an eLeGanT lAdY should wear” , i say “that’s what ladies who want to hide their belly wear” quiet e difference. 😄
Please let's not even say the P word. Any child born to her will continue the cycle of demon spawn that started with her mother when she left Russia. No husband or father who will publicly acknowledge it. Let's pray that these genes stop with Aija.

And these granny panty bikinis have so much extra fabric even the most slender person looks preggers!

• Haha
  • Angry
So she settled for an average guy (while she is having to work hard on her “school”) but preaches that you shouldn’t accept anything less than a millionaire who pays everything?

she needs to clarify her “hook”.

What is she trying to teach?

the elegance side would be useful if she could tell us more about the real finishing school?

I don’t find her Dating advice realistic.

having too many rules only lessons your pool.

• Heart
Girls do you think Anja is pregnant or is her belly big due to the weight she gained during vacay in Greece & Turkey?
How do you dare to talk about "belly"!? Remember we are talking about an hourglass figure..... 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.