Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Me too. After a closer look he seems legit.
I regret insulting him a few threads ago. 😭😭😭😭 he too probably was conned by her.
hehe. just edit out the worst bits, incase someone invites him here. Might be quite fun to have him on our side. Probably be the worst humiliation for her.

Reactions: 6
I just remembered that she has a video on Hotel breakfast etiquette and room service - in the video she said when you order room service, you should be properly dressed when the food arrives so it's not an akward situation... and yesterday there she was, getting room service while wearing a bathrobe 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When she tried to find out if she's a cat person... These are too accurate sometimes.

Screenshot_20201022_144745.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just remembered that she has a video on Hotel breakfast etiquette and room service - in the video she said when you order room service, you should be properly dressed when the food arrives so it's not an akward situation... and yesterday there she was, getting room service while wearing a bathrobe 😅
Lols...
Better rule would be always give the room service person a fffattt tip. They care more about that then whatever she’s wearing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Anna really enjoying her holiday at this moment? I got blocked by her on Instagram probably yesterday (or It could be today). All I did was liking a post about Aija on Mayfairmeme account. Jesus chill out lady. Have some kompot.
Same here. Aija really doesn’t have a life. No wonder she is so tired. She’s always on GG, Tattle, Lsa reading about herself

Reactions: 5
her beach robes are terrible !

her style went from boring granny to trashy granny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes. Me too. After a closer look he seems legit.
I regret insulting him a few threads ago. 😭😭😭😭 he too probably was conned by her.

Actually what kinds of questions did she ask him? Does anyone remember?
Missy and rhinestone cowboy :ROFLMAO: I had to look up the second one. I did laugh but yea, he seems cool. Interesting though, where did you see him eating?? not trying to bump in to him, honest 😏

She asked about his work too much. And some personal questions which obviously made him uncomfortable. he said a few interesting things in the middle but it was just too long and not well conducted. I know someone who recorded part of it, so might check.

She also doesn’t look much younger than her mother. It’s disturbing that an attorney raised such such a non intellectual child.
Intelligence has many forms. It's not because you're an attorney that your child will take the intellectual path in life... I personnaly know an attorney whose son is a lumberjack. He's not dumb, he just did not like the intellectual things, he was always more manual and didn't care at all about what he disliked, he's very happy with the life he has, and because he is, she's happy for him.
People are different from one generation to another..

Reactions: 9
My apologies then. I must overlook that one.
no need to apologize 😊
she posts so much narcissic stuff that we're getting lost in it 🤣

Someone please message him and have him make a Tattle account!
hmm.... i personnally don't think that would be a good idea. We don't know for sure if he completely cutted ties with Anna.
He's the guy i told about in my first post here (thread #2 or #3, can't remember), the one that my friend (nobility-old money) called a "wannabee snob" because he looks so pretentious and haughty, pilling antique stuff (and fake antiques as well, lol) all around him, ("he does not know how to make a proper english lose leaf tea, he pours milk afterwards, his silver teapot is a basic thing you can even find on ebay, and he stirs the tea with his little finger out like a wannabee, gosh"), and basically he does like Anna, meaning posing in affluent hotels to look more posher than he already is.. So I highly doubt a guy like him would post here, he'll probably think he's waaaaayyy above us all, mere common gossipers who do not use very poshy complicated snobbish words and language, "oh gôd erââse these femââles from the surfââce of the Eââârth..." 🤣
Somebody mentionned earlier that he's straight. I doubt it. My friend is also gay, and he's 100% sure he's too. So i don't know... and even so, who cares anyway...that's his private life, after all..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
no need to apologize 😊
she posts so much narcissic stuff that we're getting lost in it 🤣

hmm.... i personnally don't think that would be a good idea. We don't know for sure if he completely cutted ties with Anna.
He's the guy i told about in my first post here (thread #2 or #3, can't remember), the one that my friend (nobility-old money) called a "wannabee snob" because he looks so pretentious and haughty, pilling antique stuff (and fake antiques as well, lol) all around him, ("he does not know how to make a proper english lose leaf tea, he pours milk afterwards, his silver teapot is a basic thing you can even find on ebay, and he stirs the tea with his little finger out like a wannabee, gosh"), and basically he does like Anna, meaning posing in affluent hotels to look more posher than he already is.. So I highly doubt a guy like him would post here, he'll probably think he's waaaaayyy above us all, mere common gossipers who do not use very poshy complicated snobbish words and language, "oh gôd erââse these femââles from the surfââce of the Eââârth..." 🤣
Somebody mentionned earlier that he's straight. I doubt it. My friend is also gay, and he's 100% sure he's too. So i don't know... and even so, who cares anyway...that's his private life, after all..
I don't know about that actually. I think it's right.. I read it's the other way around with milk.:unsure: But We are in danger of being the ones judging now! The milk went in first if it was cheap so pottery so it didn't crack the mug. Actual high end mugs didn't crack so the tea went in first. Not that I care! If he was lying to sell us silver and antiques it would one thing but he isn't claiming to be a guru or whatever. The problem with Anna is she is lying to profit. I did follow him before this Anna thing and I think it's just his style. But yea maybe not invite him in, I dunno.

Attachments

• Heart
Missy and rhinestone cowboy :ROFLMAO: I had to look up the second one. I did laugh but yea, he seems cool. Interesting though, where did you see him eating?? not trying to bump in to him, honest 😏

She asked about his work too much. And some personal questions which obviously made him uncomfortable. he said a few interesting things in the middle but it was just too long and not well conducted. I know someone who recorded part of it, so might check.
Very near my place just about 2 streets. I wonder if he lives near here. Name of restaurant : Cepage Wine Bistro.
I walk past there almost every night for my walk I only noticed him because he’s wearing a red handkerchief or cravate in his shirt pocket plus a white shirt. Quite disinctive.

Edit: oh nooo. Now the name is there annas students gonna go there and pretending to do work. Hope they don’t spoil the ohmmmbeyonzzz.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
In her stories today Anna posted a swimming scene. You can see a man's silhouette in the water. He films this sequence. Anna tried to cut this out. My bet would be on the Karim Elahkar guy... What do you think?

Reactions: 2
I don't know about that actually. I think it's right.. I read it's the other way around with milk.:unsure: But We are in danger of being the ones judging now! The milk went in first if it was cheap so pottery so it didn't crack the mug. Actual high end mugs didn't crack so the tea went in first. Not that I care! If he was lying to sell us silver and antiques it would one thing but he isn't claiming to be a guru or whatever. The problem with Anna is she is lying to profit. I did follow him before this Anna thing and I think it's just his style. But yea maybe not invite him in, I dunno.
Well, from the etiquette classes I was forced to partake in, we were also taught the milk goes in AFTER the tea, if we wished to have milk in our tea. But I honestly wasn't paying close attention at school ever, so I might be wrong :) And "proper" etiquette constantly evolve.

I also recall the story of the less affluent needed to pour the milk in before the tea, to prevent the tea cups cracking.

I will add, that you will be judged by me, if you decide to pour milk and lemon in tea BEFORE you give the tea a taste. But nobody else in my social circle will care.

Reactions: 4
In her stories today Anna posted a swimming scene. You can see a man's silhouette in the water. He films this sequence. Anna tried to cut this out. My bet would be on the Karim Elahkar guy... What do you think?
No dear, Karim has been dancing on insta stories with Lina the past few days and also praying for Palestine. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still find him pretentious idk his whole profile, his clothes, the way he sits, talks& the whole tea pouring thing :ROFLMAO: he probably claims that he never ate pizza:p I agree with Lydia this guy probably thinks he better than us gossipers 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I still find him pretentious idk his whole profile, his clothes, the way he sits, talks& the whole tea pouring thing :ROFLMAO:
But that post is the complete opposite of pretentious? It’s actually a nice message. Imagine if he said the equivalent about others: That it was low class the way we dressed and drank and sat. This forum is to trash Anna’s scam. Just feels like we are accusing him of judging others by judging him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.