Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another proof that she’s behind all of the fan accounts:
View attachment 283786
Otherwise how is it possible that this page have this picture of her? This photo was taken recently in Bodrum (mismatched white swimsuit and granny curtain) but it wasn’t featured in her stories, nor her IG. Did she post it in her FB groups? Or did this Jetsetbabeschoolfan hacked her phone? 🐥
This one was in her stories

Reactions: 3
She also doesn’t look much younger than her mother. It’s disturbing that an attorney raised such such a non intellectual child. I’m also really curious about Anna’s accent and would like opinions from others. I sort of feel her accent does not sound very Nordic. I have met quite a few Swedes and Norwegians and they just sound different. She sounds Russian/Slavic, so I wonder if she really moved to Sweden as a small child or if she was older. Another possibility is the accent is just a consequence of speaking Russian as a first language at home.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Another proof that she’s behind all of the fan accounts:
View attachment 283786
Otherwise how is it possible that this page have this picture of her? This photo was taken recently in Bodrum (mismatched white swimsuit and granny curtain) but it wasn’t featured in her stories, nor her IG. Did she post it in her FB groups? Or did this Jetsetbabeschoolfan hacked her phone? 🐥
Wow this is so embarrassing and explains why she needs multiple phones as Instagram only allows 5 profiles per phone! The quality of these pictures are all too high of a quality to be screenshots that were reposted, and indeed some of which aren’t on her own page. I just don’t understand how faking “fan pages” helps her brand. She’s not a celebrity so why would anyone even expect her to have one. It’s just so unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow this is so embarrassing and explains why she needs multiple phones as Instagram only allows 5 profiles per phone! The quality of these pictures are all too high of a quality to be screenshots that were reposted, and indeed some of which aren’t on her own page. I just don’t understand how faking “fan pages” helps her brand. She’s not a celebrity so why would anyone even expect her to have one. It’s just so unnecessary.
Exactly! I am tracking her stories as well and this photo wasn’t in her stories. I am pretty sure about that.

Reactions: 1
And plenty of people were hating on him and her as well. He looks and probably is a gay. Sugar baby maybe. Definitely not an affluent man. Anna has switched off comments after 5 minutes of live. It was hilarious.
Haha ! I found his profile on Luxy dating app, he claims he's straight.

Reactions: 9
I love that many people catch on to the fact that Anna is always saying the Chanel flap bag is "passé", however did you know that she once owned a Chanel bag? And then had to sell it for a little extra cash at one point? Maybe that's where the negative feelings arise...
View attachment 283642
Picture of Erin Raty & Aija Raty (Anna Bey) for reference
I live in Serbia, they definitely look Slavic and her accent is also like a Serb speaking English

Reactions: 7
Here's a fan page on Facebook (that's now gone today, a screenshot is from a week ago or so) created in order to manage AB Fashion fan account on Instagram. Which fan cares so much about tracking the analytics so much that they need to switch to a business profile on Instagram? This does not seem like the main purpose of the account is to post your icon's style which you adore.

Also, Refinery29 is doing some work on writing about online business gurus who promise the dreams: https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/money-manifesting-life-coaching-instagram

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She also doesn’t look much younger than her mother. It’s disturbing that an attorney raised such such a non intellectual child. I’m also really curious about Anna’s accent and would like opinions from others. I sort of feel her accent does not sound very Nordic. I have met quite a few Swedes and Norwegians and they just sound different. She sounds Russian/Slavic, so I wonder if she really moved to Sweden as a small child or if she was older. Another possibility is the accent is just a consequence of speaking Russian as a first language at home.
she spoke swedish in some stories and ppl from Sweden confirmed that she speaks it fluently without an accent. So I guess her Eastern European accent in english is due to the fact that Russian is her mother tongue.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20201022_112500.jpg

She even has Brazilian fans? I am Brazilian and am in shock 😂 need to go through the "fans" to see what kind of Brazilians are following this crazy. But also, Brazilians are very easy to get their brains washed so I kind of get it😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
A friend pointed this out to me. Apparently her private FB group has lost 15 members in 10 days.

Why would 15 people suddenly stop following her “super secret” private FB group that you can only join if you purchase one of her courses?

Doesn’t make sense. So the only explanation has to be that Anna has kicked out 15 people in the last 10 days.. FOR WHAT though??!! People are well “trained” in the group and no one speaks out against her anymore (or hardly) .. so I wonder what metrics she used to “expel” them??

Or could it be that people are giving her the finger?!

First image is from October 9th, 2020. 2nd image is from October 19th, 2020.

View attachment 283751

View attachment 283748
I am quite sure that the girl who posted in the private group the link to tattle and who left the group took some members with her. And the more intelligent members don't post there anymore, only the desperate and the naives are still writing. Many past posts disappeared, too, the girls are deleting like crazy. I am sure there are some other secret groups where the disappointed girls gather without Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am quite sure that the girl who posted in the private group the link to tattle and who left the group took some members with her. And the more intelligent members don't post there anymore, only the desperate and the naives are still writing. Many past posts disappeared, too, the girls are deleting like crazy. I am sure there are some other secret groups where the disappointed girls gather without Anna.
There are many :) Even before the privacy breach :)

There has always been dissatisfaction about anna and her team being rude, but that privacy breach was just a little bit too big to cover up, like all previous events.

The privacy thing just set flames to an oilsoaked ship

Reactions: 4
Reeding the anna bey fashion account, she is probably thinking of doing EleGant Lady fashion line, that's why.
Btw she can see it all here and we give her ideas/pointers. It could be a good idea to create a closed group to chat about her (only us verified members here) as well as leave this one so that her followers can find us + appears in Google search

Yea I think he is genuine. We got carried away due to the Anna saga but he is actually quite nice.
Yes. Me too. After a closer look he seems legit.
I regret insulting him a few threads ago. 😭😭😭😭 he too probably was conned by her.

Actually what kinds of questions did she ask him? Does anyone remember?

• Heart
It's actually pretty common trick influencers use. There are also a plenty of Youtube tutorials explaining, how you can make your Instagram more popular by creating "fan pages" for yourself. A psychological trick. People see the fan pages and think you're some kind of a celebrity, they will then follow you more likely. It sure helps with the algorithm too. I know many small influencers who are doing that.
Though I must say Anna has taken that to the next level with the amount of accounts she has created.. I wonder why her podcast and fashion accounts get taken down so often?

Reeding the anna bey fashion account, she is probably thinking of doing EleGant Lady fashion line, that's why.
Btw she can see it all here and we give her ideas/pointers. It could be a good idea to create a closed group to chat about her (only us verified members here) as well as leave this one so that her followers can find us + appears in Google search
Yes, definitely. And like another lady here already wrote Turkey is THE place when you are looking for cheap and good garment production. And Anna said its s a work stay not a vacation. I remember stories where Anna, some weeks ago, told she is planning some merch. So everything points in the direction that there soon will be the Anna Bey Handbag and Capsule wardrobe plus the steamer. It would be good for Anna if she doesn't try this business on her own and gets some good advisors - it is so difficult to be successful in the fashion world. The fashion customers are not forgiving bad quality and bad service so easily like those buying overpriced programs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Yes, definitely. And like another lady here already wrote Turkey is THE place when you are looking for cheap and good garment production. And Anna said its s a work stay not a vacation. I remember stories where Anna, some weeks ago, told she is planning some merch. So everything points in the direction that there soon will be the Anna Bey Handbag and Capsule wardrobe plus the steamer. It would be good for Anna if she doesn't try this business on her own and gets some good advisors - it is so difficult to be successful in the fashion world. The fashion customers are not forgiving bad quality and bad service so easily like those buying overpriced programs.
I would buy only if she makes tablecloths 😂😂😂😂 that fits her profile bests.

Reactions: 2
It’s much more likely that she is there for a holiday but she say only she is there for work to avoid criticism. I doubt she can do much with garment manufacture.
From the comments her students cant even afford Zara and mango. She won’t have the sales volume to get low prices and provide quality unless she’s just gonna do a ghost label based on existing runs but then she will always be rely on what Is already existing.
If she try to aim higher she won’t have critical mass.
If she goes into fashion most probably it will be by alibaba and she just choose from online selection then replace the labels. Alibaba now can do smaller sales for fashion but with less %.

So zen because we are having pandemic you dumb selfish b*t$H!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is that lady in the photo? She looks very familiar to me.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.