Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find him pretentious idk his whole profile, his clothes, the way he sits, talks& the whole tea pouring thing :ROFLMAO: he probably claims that he never ate pizza:p I agree with Lydia this guy probably thinks he better than us gossipers šŸ˜‚
Create a new thread if you want to dig into him. Let's keep our focus on Anna

Reactions: 8
But that post is the complete opposite of pretentious? Itā€™s actually a nice message. Imagine if he said the equivalent about others: That it was low class the way we dressed and drank and sat. This forum is to trash Annaā€™s scam. Just feels like we are accusing him of judging others by judging him.
That's just my opinion based on my observations I am allergic to men who like to show off I'm sorry I don't find that fascinating you don't have to agree with me but this is a free space.. also I'm not the person who brought him up people discussed if he would join and wanted to share my opinion why it's not going to happen..

I still find him pretentious idk his whole profile, his clothes, the way he sits, talks& the whole tea pouring thing :ROFLMAO: he probably claims that he never ate pizza:p I agree with Lydia this guy probably thinks he better than us gossipers šŸ˜‚
But that post makes me feel better about him šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
that isnā€™t someone acting above others. I agree he is posh but itā€™s kind of wrong to hate on someone just for their background. If he does posh things people hate it, if he doesnā€™t do posh things people slam it. I follow him now and think he is nice but each to their own.

Reactions: 1
There are stuff that I don't agree with on here too like Anna's mother has nothing to with Anna Bey scam ok but I don't go attack people ok each to their own so what's your problem

Reactions: 4
There are stuff that I don't agree with on here too like Anna's mother has nothing to with Anna Bey scam ok but I don't go attack people ok each to their own so what's your problem
Anna's mother is a scammer as well. She also had Anna by an unknown man. Anna does not know her real father. Clearly her mother was trashy just like Anna is. She got pregnant and married a Swedish man in order to stay in Sweden and escape Eastern Europe. These are facts. It's not inappropriate to post this because it gives an insight into why Anna's life turned out the way it did.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she travels alone and just asked some random guy to film her swimming

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow this is so embarrassing and explains why she needs multiple phones as Instagram only allows 5 profiles per phone! The quality of these pictures are all too high of a quality to be screenshots that were reposted, and indeed some of which arenā€™t on her own page. I just donā€™t understand how faking ā€œfan pagesā€ helps her brand. Sheā€™s not a celebrity so why would anyone even expect her to have one. Itā€™s just so unnecessary.

First thing that came to mind is her superiority complex. She really does carry herself like sheā€™s above the rest and in her mind believes that she ā€œdeservesā€ to be recognized & admired like a celebrity. (She may try and hide this but her tone of voice, micro expressions and overall aura give her away every time).

Second reason is probably because sheā€™s so scared about her true past being discovered..basically everything weā€™ve been exposing here.

Sheā€™s desperate to wipe her former identity (especially since this forum is on FIRE and keeps growing)..so sheā€™s become obsessed with flooding the internet with as many recent meaningless (and more ā€œfavorableā€) pictures of her.

Exactly! I am tracking her stories as well and this photo wasnā€™t in her stories. I am pretty sure about that.

Is this the same pic? This was posted on her main account a few days ago.

1603379253840.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Does anybody know any screen names on here for Anna to block them? Think she may be on here ;) I ignored one, but wonder if she has any socks.

Anna's mother is a scammer as well. She also had Anna by an unknown man. Anna does not know her real father. Clearly her mother was trashy just like Anna is. She got pregnant and married a Swedish man in order to stay in Sweden and escape Eastern Europe. These are facts. It's not inappropriate to post this because it gives an insight into why Anna's life turned out the way it did.
I don't know. I kind of feel bad about this, sometimes younger women can be young and naive and it's not always their fault because they may have been sheltered away from the balanced attitude towards the world due to their life circumstances... Just made me think about some ex co-workers of mine who are now carrying the burden of being a single young, deceived, manipulated/abused mother. If they haven't been traumatized by their dysfunctional families as teenagers, they would have had a much better coping mechanism for the real world and would have known how to vet people better. But sometimes their normal is what it is, and they have no idea what is a healthy way through life. Sorry, went off a bit philosophical here today. Too much coffee. :D

AB says she had trauma in her teenage years since her upbringing was very strict, that's what caused her to escape and rebel and go loose on partying, acting out, etc. There is a thin line here, what is too strict vs too full of herself? I had a strict upbringing and was often embarrassed because I had to leave teen parties earlier than others. But teens and kids are master negotiators/manipulators and they can come up with creative ways getting both what they want and keeping their parents happy-ish instead of acting out. Especially when this acting out is delayed to your early 20s, that's when the trouble starts.

Reactions: 7
First thing that came to mind is her superiority complex. She really does carry herself like sheā€™s above the rest and in her mind believes that she ā€œdeservesā€ to be recognized & admired like a celebrity. (She may try and hide this but her tone of voice, micro expressions and overall aura give her away every time).

Second reason is probably because sheā€™s so scared about her true past being discovered..basically everything weā€™ve been exposing here.

Sheā€™s desperate to wipe her former identity (especially since this forum is on FIRE and keeps growing)..so sheā€™s become obsessed with flooding the internet with as many recent meaningless (and more ā€œfavorableā€) pictures of her.
absolutely !

she goes around being called an ā€œelegance expertā€

... according to who?

who has called her that other than herself?

Reactions: 6
But Anna, are you sure this is an elegant way to jump in the pool? :unsure:
Can we get a how to behave elegantly at the poolside video :(

(also, those feet are dirty :sick:)
Gonna spend the rest of the day laughing over this.

WHY? Why would somebody think that posting such a picture would look classy, chic, outstanding?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Is it true that in Sweden men go halves on dates? They split the bill?

Reactions: 2
But that post is the complete opposite of pretentious? Itā€™s actually a nice message. Imagine if he said the equivalent about others: That it was low class the way we dressed and drank and sat. This forum is to trash Annaā€™s scam. Just feels like we are accusing him of judging others by judging him.
I donā€™t feel like hes looking down at people. I feel like hes more celebrating his own way of living. Which is not very problematic to me (IMO).

edit: but TBH the first few looks at his ACC I thought... ughhh another Anna. But maybe thatā€™s just his life. No need to be ashamed of your life especially if itā€™s real no matter what it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it true that in Sweden men go halves on dates? They split the bill?
It's true šŸ˜©
Once upon a time I dated a Swedish man in Sweden who was considerably wealthier than I was and got pissy when I expected him to pay the full bill. Personally I'm more about equity than equality, but they think it's empowering for women to pay their share. Whatever. In my personal experience with Swedish men they tend to genuinely respect women, which I really appreciate. But splitting the bill on a coffee date? No thank you.

Reactions: 10
I donĀ“ t think that we can title these gossip as facts. This is the private life of someone who is not rolling out her life on social media. AnnaĀ“s mother never had the chance to tell her side of the story. Saying she is a scammer and trashy is really far fetched. Plucking her mother's life in pieces is not necessary to understand Anna. Anna delivers enough content for us to dwell on. Just leave the mother, her interview partners and her naive students out of the discussion... even though tempting...

Reactions: 16
I donĀ“ t think that we can title these gossip as facts. This is the private life of someone who is not rolling out her life on social media. AnnaĀ“s mother never had the chance to tell her side of the story. Saying she is a scammer and trashy is really far fetched. Plucking her mother's life in pieces is not necessary to understand Anna. Anna delivers enough content for us to dwell on. Just leave the mother, her interview partners and her naive students out of the discussion... even though tempting...
Her mother has a Youtube channel (guess in what language? Not Swedish). She also runs a public business page on Facebook and is listed on Google, where you can read her reviews. Additionally Anna and her are registered as co-directors of the company. This is on the public register of companies.

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s what day 3 or 4 of her being in Turkey.. Sure looks like one of her boring vacations to me. Eat, walk around pool, eat, walk around pool.. thatā€™s all she ever does.

Zero sign of this being a work trip. I guess filming her podcast.. full of rambling unorganized thoughts (diarrhea of the mouth) counts as work for her?

Itā€™s painful to watch the stories of her prancing around like a show horse ..showing off the few things she can afford to buy.

Is this what affluent women do according to her? I bet her devoted followers actually think itā€™s ā€œelegantā€ to film yourself parading around like this in an empty hotel?

She gives herself away every time. All of these experiences (her average vacations) are FIRSTS for her.. so she FLAUNTS it because in her mind sheā€™s finally MADE IT.

Itā€™s actually quite embarrassing for a woman her age to post so many staged pics/videos of herself. It makes her look so starved for attention.

1603383708803.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.