Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s what day 3 or 4 of her being in Turkey.. Sure looks like one of her boring vacations to me. Eat, walk around pool, eat, walk around pool.. that’s all she ever does.

Zero sign of this being a work trip. I guess filming her podcast.. full of rambling unorganized thoughts (diarrhea of the mouth) counts as work for her?

It’s painful to watch the stories of her prancing around like a show horse ..showing off the few things she can afford to buy.

Is this what affluent women do according to her? I bet her devoted followers actually think it’s “elegant” to film yourself parading around like this in an empty hotel?

She gives herself away every time. All of these experiences (her average vacations) are FIRSTS for her.. so she FLAUNTS it because in her mind she’s finally MADE IT.

It’s actually quite embarrassing for a woman her age to post so many staged pics/videos of herself. It makes her look so starved for attention.

View attachment 284365
She is finally living the life that most women she followed lived 10 + years ago. This may be cute for a 25 year old. Not for someone who is a single working girl of almost 40 years old. Ann Andres and Olesya moved on, matured, had their dream weddings. She's still living the Life of Riley in empty hotels. I'm getting 2ndhand embarassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Very short and chunky legs! Now I understand why she wears loose trousers.

Also this area (and many from her stories today) is for people using the spa facilities in the hotel. She has snuck in to the spa grounds just to take photos, without actually paying for the spa. She is very cheap and desperate for attention!

Screenshot_20201022-174859_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s what day 3 or 4 of her being in Turkey.. Sure looks like one of her boring vacations to me. Eat, walk around pool, eat, walk around pool.. that’s all she ever does.

Zero sign of this being a work trip. I guess filming her podcast.. full of rambling unorganized thoughts (diarrhea of the mouth) counts as work for her?

It’s painful to watch the stories of her prancing around like a show horse ..showing off the few things she can afford to buy.

Is this what affluent women do according to her? I bet her devoted followers actually think it’s “elegant” to film yourself parading around like this in an empty hotel?

She gives herself away every time. All of these experiences (her average vacations) are FIRSTS for her.. so she FLAUNTS it because in her mind she’s finally MADE IT.

It’s actually quite embarrassing for a woman her age to post so many staged pics/videos of herself. It makes her look so starved for attention.

View attachment 284365
agreed

so embarrassing preening and prancing like this

especially at her age

look at me ! aren't you minions jealous ?

not very elegant aija ... true affluent people see being desperate for attention as tacky !

but maybe you cannot help yourself

Reactions: 10
Shall we do a compare and contrast? To recap, Anna stalked and harassed jetsetbabes for years. Here is where the women she wished to be like are now.

Ann has her own jewellery line, and is married, oh here's her beautiful house...Anna, where is yours? Love the Hermes cushions by the way.

Here's Ann and her HUSBAND at an EVENT. Anna, do you know what it is to sit in the exclusive box at a sports or any other type of event? Even the napkins have the Rolex logo on them. Don't worry, someday in the next 10 years you'll reach here. Except you have burned all your bridges and everyone who has ever met you doesn't want to be seen with you or invite you anywhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She is finally living the life that most women she followed lived 10 + years ago. This may be cute for a 25 year old. Not for someone who is a single working girl of almost 40 years old. Ann Andres and Olesya moved on, matured, had their dream weddings. She's still living the Life of Riley in empty hotels. I'm getting 2ndhand embarassment.

Exactly. 2nd hand embarrassment is the best way to put it. Even for us that don’t like her, it’s like.. Anna.. 😬 this isn’t good for your image at all. 😂 But keep going!!

Reactions: 6
She stalked Olesya Malinskaya for years. As tacky as she may be, she is now a published author. She also has a fashion line called Mallini

Cute hubby and baby

Here she is at the theater. Do you know what a theater is? Do you have any culture at all?

Oh and she went there in her luxury car. She doesn't walk or take Uber like Anna, my dear elegant mango.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGP4zJ1HVa6/

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very short and chunky legs! Now I understand why she wears loose trousers.

Also this area (and many from her stories today) is for people using the spa facilities in the hotel. She has snuck in to the spa grounds just to take photos, without actually paying for the spa. She is very cheap and desperate for attention!

View attachment 284393

She’ll probably regret posting all these silly STARVED FOR ATTENTION pics later, but in the meantime .. we’ve documented it all! 😂 :m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shall we do a compare and contrast? To recap, Anna stalked and harassed jetsetbabes for years. Here is where the women she wished to be like are now.

Ann has her own jewellery line, and is married, oh here's her beautiful house...Anna, where is yours? Love the Hermes cushions by the way.

Here's Ann and her HUSBAND at an EVENT. Anna, do you know what it is to sit in the exclusive box at a sports or any other type of event? Even the napkins have the Rolex logo on them. Don't worry, someday in the next 10 years you'll reach here. Except you have burned all your bridges and everyone who has ever met you doesn't want to be seen with you or invite you anywhere.

Gosh she lives in a beautiful house! The 8th arrondissement is a really leafy, posh part of Paris.

Aija, on the other hand, is recording podcasts from inside her wardrobe! Imagine all the clothes hanging down getting in her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She stalked Olesya Malinskaya for years. As tacky as she may be, she is now a published author. She also has a fashion line called Mallini

Cute hubby and baby

Here she is at the theater. Do you know what a theater is? Do you have any culture at all?

Oh and she went there in her luxury car. She doesn't walk or take Uber like Anna, my dear elegant mango.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGP4zJ1HVa6/

Wow! Gorgeous pic with her hubby & baby! :love:

That girl looks so polished. Which reminds me, why is Anna the only one on IG that’s too lazy to wear make-up? Aija dear, you are almost 40 and contrary to what you may think, you are not a natural beauty.

Is it just me or is her hair looking thinner these days? Even with her new extensions, it looks incredibly thin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don´ t think that we can title these gossip as facts. This is the private life of someone who is not rolling out her life on social media. Anna´s mother never had the chance to tell her side of the story. Saying she is a scammer and trashy is really far fetched. Plucking her mother's life in pieces is not necessary to understand Anna. Anna delivers enough content for us to dwell on. Just leave the mother, her interview partners and her naive students out of the discussion... even though tempting...
I agree, let’s leave her mother out of this. We know nothing about her past and private life, and the choices she has made.

Reactions: 9
Olesya is married to billionaire son. She has a lot of succesfull bussinesses on the side as well. She used to be a well known russian hoe but changed her life completly. Anna couldnt do it and probably will never be able to

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, let’s leave her mother out of this. We know nothing about her past and private life, and the choices she has made.

I think for those that don’t want to talk about the mother, don’t.

For those that do, do!

I know for me, I want to know ALL sides of everything and anything associated with Anna.

Anna’s mother makes up less than 5% of this thread anyway, so it’s not that big of a deal.

Lastly, since Tattle is a site about OPINIONS, everyone should FEEL FREE to post theirs if it’s related to Anna in some way.

Reactions: 8
aija posted a picture of her home on tiktok last year

looks generic

don't know if it is still there

I have not viewed her account for months ... her account is boring

Reactions: 2
1603388187848.jpeg

She looks quite disheveled/ unkempt here for someone who claims to be an expert on elegance.

Aija really thinks she’s a natural beauty. 😂

Even when Lauren (the.la.way) is relaxing at home posting casual pics, she always looks so put together.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But Anna, are you sure this is an elegant way to jump in the pool? :unsure:
Can we get a how to behave elegantly at the poolside video :(

(also, those feet are dirty :sick:)

Her shoulders are so wide in comparison to her hip bone structure. :unsure: Wouldn’t this make her more of an inverted triangle versus “hourglass” shape as she claims?

1603389327381.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.