Anna Bey #38 The elegant faker going broke no husband, no cash, only beat up Chanela and no fresh ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she claims to also be married to a millionaire with a garden/outdoor space like this. Again my peasant working class garden is a million times better. Grass, shed, table and chairs, lots of various species of plants and herbs. Rugs. Candles. Shade canopy. Hose. Water butt. Compost bin. Full of character and life.

this looks bare even as a business outdoor space tbh. The peasant working class houses I haveas my scenery look better than hers. I don’t actually know anybody with a garden this bare, regardless of “social class” and “income” even council house gardens look far better than this. How is that so?

also if the space is private and that apartment belonged to her, why is the outdoor space so restricted with that cage acting as a barrier? He can’t really go far can he?
This is not her garden, it's the terrace in the Corsier (countryside) office. That's the 2nd floor, I believe. It seems that her terrace space extends to where the doggy gate is installed, any space beyond that belongs to the office next door to hers. That patio furniture probably belongs to the building owners.

I remember her '73 questions with Anna Bey' video where she briefly showed the entire length of the balcony. Her office neighbors had bare patio furniture and she had this 'elaborate' one. Why would someone try to make their office space so liveable? Could it be that Sveta Hermessa truly lives in her office?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
According to EU laws, an electrical outlet must not be closer than 60 cm to the water source. I am not an expert but this looks like it was built based on regulations. The kitchen looks more like a butler pantry….
My peasant working class kitchen has more taste and class and character than this kitchen. Now there is nothing wrong with the kitchen, but it doesn’t look like a kitchen of the affluent. The kitchen looks bare. It looks like a staff room kitchen. If it’s even a kitchen because we only see a sink. It could be a utility for all we know.
Nothing groundbreaking about her recipe either
---
Also is it just me or is it odd there is a plug right near the sink? And usually in a kitchen, a sink looks on to a window. The room appears really dark. Which makes me wonder this can’t be a millionaires kitchen if it is intact a kitchen
---
My gosh, where is that video? Dying to see it .
This is not her garden, it's the terrace in the Corsier (countryside) office. That's the 2nd floor, I believe. It seems that her terrace space extends to where the doggy gate is installed, any space beyond that belongs to the office next door to hers. That patio furniture probably belongs to the building owners.

I remember her '73 questions with Anna Bey' video where she briefly showed the entire length of the balcony. Her office neighbors had bare patio furniture and she had this 'elaborate' one. Why would someone try to make their office space so liveable? Could it be that Sveta Hermessa truly lives in her office?

Reactions: 7
It's weird that she is not ashamed to show it. i mean this kitchen looks pretty bad. Basic is fine but the materials look really cheap

It does look a lot like a staff kitchen. There was an old photo where she was making tea and you could see two cheap electric kettles and cords sticking out.
I agree, I don't understand Banana's line of thinking. On one hand side she's trying to make the whole world believe that she's a millionaire's wife living an affluent life and on the other hand side she shows her very basic kitchen. She's already shown her very basic bathroom and her tiny bedroom with a sofa bed. Where is the logic in this, Aija? Make up your mind and stick to your story.

Reactions: 9
Either she's completely losing her marbles or she doesn't care at this point that her portrayal of her living conditions completely contradicts the narrative she's trying to present. Even to her potential students from Africa or South-East Asia who've never been to Europe, North America or Australia it's obvious that this is a kitchen in a low-income (or at best lower-middle-class income) apartment, not in a multi-million euro house. There seems to be very little counter space. Cabinets look pressed-wood and low quality (in time bottoms sag and doors don't fit properly; one can see it's already starting to be the case with the furthest cabinet to Anna's right). Window would be in about the middle of the wall; this means that the kitchen is probably 2-2.5 meters wide - smaller than some of her potential student's kitchens. Isn't Anna realizing that she's shooting herself in the foot?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Either she's completely losing her marbles or she doesn't care at this point that her portrayal of her living conditions completely contradicts the narrative she's trying to present. Even to her potential students from Africa or South-East Asia who've never been to Europe, North America or Australia it's obvious that this is a kitchen in a low-income (or at best lower-middle-class income) apartment, not in a multi-million euro house. There seems to be very little counter space. Cabinets look pressed-wood and low quality (in time bottoms sag and doors don't fit properly; one can see it's already starting to be the case with the furthest cabinet to Anna's right). Window would be in about the middle of the wall; this means that the kitchen is probably 2-2.5 meters wide - smaller than some of her potential student's kitchens. Isn't Anna realizing that she's shooting herself in the foot?
Spot on. Her viewers are mostly South - East Asians, Africans and lots of Southern Asians like India and Pakistan. I have seen a lot of Indian sub continent people on her YouTube page. They are easy to fool as they equate skin colour with status and money. They have no clue about poverty and scamming by people like Anna Bey

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My gosh, where is that video? Dying to see it .
Here you go! One of the absolute worst videos she's ever done - which is saying something.

I think she's disabled video playback on other websites *cough cough Tattle*, so if you can't see it you'll have to click on it to watch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder, why her coat hangs on the rack together with her summer dresses??
:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I check on Annas' thread once in a while and to no surprise, she's the same as always.

Anna does not have a sense of style, she tries to be like the women in Sex and the City and a sexy grandma at the same time. Some of the things that have been observed: the clothing does not suit her body frame, the coloring is off, the sizing is off, there is no tailoring and the styling is bad.

What I do not understand is what is she doing with her money. She is not investing the money in property, stocks, etc. She can not really afford the wardrobe of her dreams and always buys random things that are on sale. Her living conditions, the cheaper food options, and not showcasing exclusive events/social settings/vacations/jewelry/cars are all proof that she might have duck up really bad and is really struggling to keep her facade up and running. She has no savings and no dignity, not a good look when you are trying to enter the circle of the wealthy.

Her following on her social media is a bit suspicious (I have just checked the Social Blade site), but a lot of influencers have a fake following. She could attract brand partnerships/sponsorships if she made the effort. People on Youtube can make quite a lot of money, she has all of these opportunities to start fresh but her greed does not allow her to scale down her scam. A lot of younger girls are doing the "luxe influencer"- thing where they are gifted a lot of design pieces/attend fashion events and are paid a lot of money. It must kill her to see younger people getting all of these things whilst she is having to sell her clothes for some quick cash.

I wonder how long it takes for her to become obscure, in this digital age there is an expiration date on everything that is big/trending/well known. I have seen it with a lot of previously famous influencers, they simply can not get the views anymore and are forgotten. That is probably why she pays to have articles written about her, in her mind it is " all press is good press".

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I check on Annas' thread once in a while and to no surprise, she's the same as always.

Anna does not have a sense of style, she tries to be like the women in Sex and the City and a sexy grandma at the same time. Some of the things that have been observed: the clothing does not suit her body frame, the coloring is off, the sizing is off, there is no tailoring and the styling is bad.

What I do not understand is what is she doing with her money. She is not investing the money in property, stocks, etc. She can not really afford the wardrobe of her dreams and always buys random things that are on sale. Her living conditions, the cheaper food options, and not showcasing exclusive events/social settings/vacations/jewelry/cars are all proof that she might have duck up really bad and is really struggling to keep her facade up and running. She has no savings and no dignity, not a good look when you are trying to enter the circle of the wealthy.
Maybe she is not making as much $$ as in the past. Perhaps at first the income from her scam courses was decent, but now it is dwindling. There is a chance that she spent her initial windfall on every day stuff, trying to reach the elite but failed. To be around the mega rich you need to look the part, but with Anna's disastrous style it is obvious that she's another social climber (nothing bad about being one, people should try whatever they want to do) and her weak networking skills are taking her nowhere. Still her main selling point is that if you give her $$ she will tell you how to become a millionairess and live a life of luxury.
The Banana reality however is not all that glam - she lives in an okay home that has finishes and furniture like every average person can have. Anyone can build an Ikea closet. I'd even dare to say that it is possible to fit a carpet that looks better than Banana's while not being a millionairess.
So far we've not seem much of her ''new direction''.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dear Anna Bey,
I’m glad I fell head over heels for your affluence. Without it, I wouldn’t have gone on a journey for personal fulfillment and stayed on my toes for establishing professional relationships. I’m fortunate enough to not have given you one damn cent. You present like a fine mansion, when you’re only the front exterior with a nonexistent interior. From watching how mercilessly you chase the look of success, it’s done wonders for my self confidence, motivated me to take more care of myself, and to work smartly. For every strand of hair you fry blonde, injection to disfigure yourself further, and debt you incur, I realized my life wasn’t as bad as you bastardize.

Anna Bey, you’ve really transformed my life. I would’ve never expected you, a faux posh woman, to inspire me to focus on myself and that improving oneself will pay dividends. The blonde hair and tailored, too small black clothing fooled me as a young teenager.
Thank you for teaching me, your former follower, that remaining in other’s shadows is freezing cold and lonely. Thank you for reminding me that chasing yourself in circles gets you nowhere. Anna, it’s so motivating that the highlight of your day is posing with someone’s possessions and existing in 2012-2018. Thanks to you, I recognized I’m affluent in health, family, confidence and realism. You can’t even take your own advice, about staying grounded, minding your mental health and being responsible. You’re as grounded as an avalanche.

Glory days are a witch. For every dollar you scheme for, I hope you owe it back tenfold. For every blonde strand you flaunt as superior, I hope your roots turn gray. One hopes you exhaust yourself riding on the backs of others coattails, or scrape your knees holding on too long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anna is finally 'cooking' something at home. A level up happening right in front of our eyes.
It might be a downlevel since she allegedly had a maid or personal / private chef a couple years ago 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's now announced she will release a video once every two weeks instead of every week ... gotta stretch out her ever-depleting pool of ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That is quite a new development! 2 videos a month for a supposed full-time influencer is laughable. Especially since she doesn't do research intensive videos. If she were doing things like in depth video essays with a ton of sources and facts to verify, it'd be different and expected. But her content is more ''10 white shirt dresses every klaasy laydee needs'' where the research is minimal. Her travel videos were so basic, half of the info can be found on any airline's page, the other is just Banana rants. After paying Daily Mail for that recent article Anna's Zara budget must be depleted. And we know she is out of ideas. Didn't she say something about a video about flat shoes? Or did it refer to another past video? I am sure she has a bunch of flat shoes for the summer in her very billionaire closet so she could use that stuff in videos again. Maybe she sold too many items in her flea market.
From a production standpoint, her videos are shot very straightforward, with additions of her photoshopped into stock images. So there's not much high level advanced editing needed.

Mangoes, how will we live without the klaasy advice? Maybe Banana hopes that if she doesn't post, Tattle won't be examining her scammy actions. But I don't think Tattle will forget about her as long as her objective is to fleece followers from great amounts of cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It might be a downlevel since she allegedly had a maid or personal / private chef a couple years ago 😆
Ah, the golden era of Aija's pretend affluent life 😁 Those were the days when Anna Bey shot her videos in posh hotels pretending it was her home and lied about having staff who looked after the household and cooking. How things have deteriorated! Now Aija shows her low class IKEA kitchen with an empty fridge and a squeaky sofa bed in her tiny bedroom😄

Also, let's not forget, laydeez, that is was just last year when Aija lied about having a personal assistant.

And she's still lying about having a live-in husband🤦‍♀️ I wonder how long it'll be before she gives this one up too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sveta Hermessa pattern:

1. Do tons of social media in anticipation of a "big surprise".

2. Announce said "big surprise" which more often than not tends to be not that big of a deal (the biggest one being the A-list app).

3. Drop off the face of the earth.

Mspp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.