Anna Bey #38 The elegant faker going broke no husband, no cash, only beat up Chanela and no fresh ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is trying to rebrand herself as a life coach.
I guess we can expect her next course to be “You too can live an average life where you have no social life, don’t even own one single property, and your most valuable items consists of Hermessas that might or might not be real. Don’t miss this opportunity my dear ladies” (oh and when your biggest achievement in life is to scam others)

Reactions: 9
Why do I get pinterest vibes from her stories now?
Cause she's trying something ''new''. She knows her followers' interest is down so she is trying to get their attention again.
Mangoes, what are your guesses about what new thing is coming in June?
My suspicion is it might be something wishy washy related to law of attraction, about positivity etc.

Did those petals on the ground fell off that monstrosity that she apparently thinks qualifies as a dress? City services should charge her for sanitation department's extra workload.

Constant "Big News Coming In (insert a month) Stay Tuned" announcements are becoming a comedy show at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Did those petals on the ground fell off that monstrosity that she apparently thinks qualifies as a dress? City services should charge her for sanitation department's extra workload.

Constant "Big News Coming In (insert a month) Stay Tuned" announcements are becoming a comedy show at this point.
The dress reminds me of my mop attachments or loofahs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually like the skirt of the pink dress, I just wish Anna would do her hair in a way that compliments the outfit. Picture better hair and matching shoes and boom, the dress is quite cute

And pleeeease retire that obnoxious knot clutch, I am starting to think that this is the only authentic bag Anna Bey has

Reactions: 6
Erica published something against fake Hermes bags.
If AB's Kelly had been a fake, I don't think, Erica would have taken a pic of all 3 Kelly's together.

Reactions: 6
Dear eleghuuuunt Mangoes,

Our Wannabey has indeed arrived in Burgundy, aka my region. She's staying in Beaunes, which is a lovely town, very rich in history, and heart of the best vineyards in the world.

Still, Banana is drinking the cheapest wines!
IMG_20230526_114117.jpg

-------
This dress really looks like she's a clown popping out of a birthday cake 😂
And yeah for sure, I trust you to elevate your life by scamming more people Anna Bey!
IMG_20230526_114203.jpg

One common factor with all these 'gurus': they're clueless with hair styling. They always only wear their hair loose with a Barbie blow dry.
------------
From a few days ago, Banana trying to get intel on what people are looking to be scammed with...
IMG_20230526_114301.jpg

Edit: comments for the pink dress 😂
Screenshot_2023-05-26-12-29-54-77_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dear eleghuuuunt Mangoes,

Our Wannabey has indeed arrived in Burgundy, aka my region. She's staying in Beaunes, which is a lovely town, very rich in history, and heart of the best vineyards in the world.

Still, Banana is drinking the cheapest wines!
View attachment 2197015
-------
This dress really looks like she's a clown popping out of a birthday cake 😂
And yeah for sure, I trust you to elevate your life by scamming more people Anna Bey!
View attachment 2197039
One common factor with all these 'gurus': they're clueless with hair styling. They always only wear their hair loose with a Barbie blow dry.
------------
From a few days ago, Banana trying to get intel on what people are looking to be scammed with...
View attachment 2197043

Edit: comments for the pink dress 😂
View attachment 2197056
If my memory serves me right, she was there a couple years ago. That Mango from Geneva( she disappeared suddenly) told us, other Mangoes, a lot about Beaunes, its history and culture. Is AB following her narration?

AB, where do you find this old-fashioned stuff??? :cry:(n)

• Haha
Erica published something against fake Hermes bags.
If AB's Kelly had been a fake, I don't think, Erica would have taken a pic of all 3 Kelly's together.
The epitome of female 'friendship'. I am getting a 'you-can't-sit-with-us' vibe from all that. That's not to excuse Banana for parading a fake bag as it were an original but I thought that only teenagers base their 'friendships' on whether or not their bags (or clothes or whatever) are originals. I must admit I have never cared (and rarely noticed!) my friends handbags. But then again our friendship is not for IG only and we pay attention to what really matters in life. Unlike Banana and co.

Anna is flattered by your Barbie comment, even if it was meant to criticize her hair. Here comes the cigarettes and alcohol binge!

7b014b173ea68f6acb4b60fa15c79ee2.jpg

• Haha
Again, heels on a gravel road. She teaches how to torture feet.:oops:
Given the the type of her dress and the straw bag, she would be better off with some cute wedges instead. These heels somehow don't fit in the overall image.
Isn't her true passion - Scamming people!?
What's greater than that?
Yes, I realized it straight after I sent the comment; that her real passion in life is scamming 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna Banana feeling hopeful after one meeting/hangout with an Influencer is giving "look guys, I've friends, I told you". Only to never be seen with them again, just like with Lauren Amiri (Monaco), or the other personalities that can be counted with one hand. Yawn, she is truly an amateur.

• Heart
  • Sad
But mangoes, our guru Anna Banana is supposed to know the way! As an elefant stylist, she knows that all klaasy laydees wear high heels on gravel, it is the only way to be elefant! She wouldn't go the un-elefant way of wearing peasant espadrilles or worse yet, cute flat shoes. She wants to risk twisting her ankles at every step.
Maybe Anna's impromptu Paris trip was to show everyone that she has plenty of friends, that she is a great networker. I agree with @annabeyhoax that these new friends won't appear in Anna's posts again.
Maybe Banana's next course will be ''how to be a true millionairess equestrian'' :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, Anna’s visit to Burgundy was the equivalent of a restroom break.
D7965F25-D942-4CAF-8FF4-F7324A527F8E.png
FDF25CB4-FA53-4C1D-AE72-E520E8181D9C.png
36E5B070-A445-4034-A79A-36DF56441A21.png
0D7ADEC8-3640-48BA-8178-D04384DC8FEC.png
2C901A36-12E9-4DAC-AAD8-059A2F055B02.png
E47A5635-BAB9-4B6E-9E1A-3F00DC03EB72.png
Teddy is back?

Laydeez and jealous real millionairess’, keep in the very back of your mind that Anna is a marketer. It’s her job to frustrate, annoy and confuse us and her followers. Her IG and YT are examples of her delusions about real affluence. She’ll fight tooth and nail to sell, sell, sell. Her silence and abundance of activity are signs of her plotting.
I’m rereading my marketing course material since I took a marketing class fall 2021 in college to assist with seeing through Anna’s farce. It always hurts to hit them in their pockets.
In Anna’s mind, all publicity is good publicity until it damages her bottom line and she’s using outrage tactics to get even her most pissed off followers to open their wallets. Since it’s time for Anna to sell, she’ll be more ruthless in promoting herself again .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Anna is flattered by your Barbie comment, even if it was meant to criticize her hair. Here comes the cigarettes and alcohol binge!

View attachment 2197172
Obviously Aija is the AliExpress version of Barbie 😆

Maybe Anna's impromptu Paris trip was to show everyone that she has plenty of friends, that she is a great networker. I agree with @annabeyhoax that these new friends won't appear in Anna's posts again.
Maybe Banana's next course will be ''how to be a true millionairess equestrian'' :)
Ahah, a millionairess that never rides her supposedly horse.

Wannabey travels to France, which is a cheap holiday for Swiss residents, what a joke considering she's everything French people hate:
- fake looking,
- gauche,
- I'll dressed (oh yeah we are very judgemental),
- non behaving when drinking,
- uncultured,
- can't speak French (which wouldn't matter if she wasn't living in Geneva for years).
I'm sure she must be receiving a lot of bad looks 😂

• Heart
Can't imagine Banana sitting in first class to fly. She must be holding her rental Chanelas and her big box of hats, pushing and bumping everyone in economy aisle. Everyone must be looking at her 1920 grandma dress because that's what "Eilighunt ladeez" wear while travelling.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.